scartissue
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: seuobssisedandstrissedxo - shaaanxo 10

Post by scartissue »

xdegausser wrote:Image

she thinks Kylie copied her BH cosmetics palette.
Literal lol... another basic nudes palette, gasp! Oh look, it's by Kylie, I can continue to make $$$ off her by peddling mine as a dupe

[Sugar]
Informer
Informer

Post by [Sugar] »

xdegausser wrote:Image

she thinks Kylie copied her BH cosmetics palette.
What an idiot. Under the 'they're similar, therefore they copied!' logic, Shannon basically copied Manny's palette.

Shannon, these are the colours that people are into right now. Everyone's coming out with similar colours, get over it. What did you expect would happen when two people try to make a balanced warm neutrals palette?

And they're not even THAT similar. There are only about four colours that are maybe the same

senpai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by senpai »

I can't believe Kylie copied an irrelevant YouTuber's ~unique~ neutral eyeshadow palette that is virtually the same as a thousand that came before it.

:roll:

Anyyyyway, thread name suggestions for part 11?

nymphyx
Informer
Informer

Post by nymphyx »

yeah fucking right that kylie jenner, an actual celebrity, would steal her palette design from a youtuber with 2.5mil subs?? there are way more popular youtubers than her, not like she's that famous. they only look similar cause the layout. there are a million other palettes with similar colors. :roll:
:love2: :HK:

noragrets
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by noragrets »

she said herself in other tweets that she didn't think that kylie has actually copied her. but if you think that - why post it in the first place? she must know that her minions would start beef on social media

50 Shades Of Salad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 50 Shades Of Salad »

senpai wrote:I can't believe Kylie copied an irrelevant YouTuber's ~unique~ neutral eyeshadow palette that is virtually the same as a thousand that came before it.

:roll:

Anyyyyway, thread name suggestions for part 11?
How bout Cooortisolxo?

50 Shades Of Salad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 50 Shades Of Salad »

Or Newwwmoneyxo

cats4life
Informer
Informer

Post by cats4life »

majority of the replies to her stupid tweet were like "when did you create that colour" and all that :rofl: sorry about it, Shannon Einstein xo
If you get upset/worked up by something said on here, move on. Its the internet, not a dick. Don't take it so hard :tu: :love2:

[Sugar]
Informer
Informer

Post by [Sugar] »

cats4life wrote:majority of the replies to her stupid tweet were like "when did you create that colour" and all that :rofl: sorry about it, Shannon Einstein xo
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't LOVING the backlash Shannon is getting over that tweet.

Also my suggestions is cakefacexo. Inspired by the opening of her latest vlog <3

[Sugar]
Informer
Informer

Post by [Sugar] »

Sorry for the doublepost, but Hamish calls Shannon out on being lazy and not unpacking her suitcase from Melbourne right at the end of her vlog. Her response? "YOLO" and "I unpacked the dirty stuff!". He keeps commenting and she's obviously butthurt about it but keeps talking like she isn't :rofl: That shows he isn't afraid to speak out against her too.

smolpotate
Learner
Learner

Post by smolpotate »

tbh when I saw the Kylie pallet, I instantly thought, 'oo shan is gonna be pissed lmao'. They ooks kind of similar. I definitely don't think Kylie 'stole' it from shan or copied shan. There's a million warm neutral eye shadow pallets. How DARE Kylie come out with a neutral Pallet???? DOESNT SHE KNOW THAT SHAANXO INVENTED WARM EYESHADOW SHADES?? AND CIRCLES!!!

What about Morphe, Shan?

And Tarte?

And MUFE?

Those shades are a little shimmery but THE CIRCLES!!!

And Bobbi Brown?

Just add 4 more circles and youve got yourself a lawsuit!!!

That's how ridiculous she looks with that dumb ass tweet. Kylie doesn't even know who you are, Shan. Stop flattering yourself.

princessv
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by princessv »

There are like a million palettes with those shades, Kylie just came up with a palette that would sell easily. And neutrals are always the best choice.

Anyways, Shannon's skin lately is looking terrible. She's constantly breaking out in her chin area and if she doesn't do something it'll turn into severe acne.Her skin gets worse by the day. Instead of spending money on irrelevant shit she could make a doctor's appointment and see a dermatologist.

Doubleedgedsword
Learner
Learner

Post by Doubleedgedsword »

The amount of times Shannom says "something" annoys the crap out of me. "We are going here or something, I did this eye look or something, I'm eating this or something "
Omggggggggg it annoys me so much!
Also this is petty but anyone else feels she overdresses sometimes? Like in the vlog she's wearing heels to go to a cafe

CatsCabernetCoffee
Learner
Learner

Post by CatsCabernetCoffee »

I was going to comment on her overdressing too.. A short little dress and heels to go to lunch? In her Range Rover with her prada bag WE GET IT SHAN YOU THINK YOURE A CELEBRITY *eye roll*

Can we somehow add ALWAYS OUT OF BREATH into the next thread name? Why is she always huffing and puffing when she's literally standing in one spot. So Full and Tiredxo or Cantbebotheredxo oh I know, LasyAsShitxo!! Okay sorry, I'm being a little aggressive. But Jesus, she is annoying.

sammyyyy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sammyyyy »

Fml this chick is lazyyyyyy!!! In her latest vlog:

Hamish made her breakfast.
Hamish went an got her salad lunch.
Hamish got her that dairy free milkshake drink
Hamish always drives an chauffeurs her around

Does Hamish wipe ur ass aswell Shannon? Do yo do anything for yourself? Obviously if Hamish doesn't clean, then the house stays a mess cos she sure as fuck doesnt clean.

sideeye
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by sideeye »

long time lurker stopping by to say hi!

I stopped watching quite some time ago... but it looks like she's still in denial about the weight gain being DIET RELATED...

bettibulb
Informer
Informer

Post by bettibulb »

Sur looks really pretty. I hate those hot pinks and purple lipsticks she always applies it looks so cheap on her

sideeye
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by sideeye »

i really cant believe how awful her eyebrows have become. I was going to get feather brows as i have seen so many of them look amazing.... Shannons have completely turned me off. Why are they so dense and the same thickness from start to end? And with out makeup they're so freaking warm toned

GossipGoatxo
Informer
Informer

Post by GossipGoatxo »

A local radio station just posted this....

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

karamel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by karamel »

if you guys are in the beauty group, shan got ripped to shreds last night by people over her tweet i was laughing :rofl:

Return to “Shaaanxo”