The ShitShow Pt. 70- Welcome to The Schwrman Show

Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The ShitShow Pt. 70- Welcome to The Schwrman Show

Post by Barbie888 »

This is a back of their house , still under reno .It looks like a wild animal haven. I really feel sorry for their pets. :( .

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

Barbie & Dollyface - I was able to reply to y'all! Just an FYI - I hope it went through.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

Barbie & Dollyface - I was able to reply to y'all! Just an FYI - I hope it went through.....

DollyFace
Learner
Learner

Post by DollyFace »

got it nolagirl! :) Hope everyone who wanted the address got it.

Burberry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Burberry »

Barbie888 wrote:This is a back of their house , still under reno .It looks like a wild animal haven. I really feel sorry for their pets. :( .
Yeah that's scavenger terrain, if those cats get out they'll be dinner for a coyote or something. I don't have kids but I always kept my pets in mind when I moved but Scam doesn't even consider her kids at all. I thought the yard in the old house was ugly but at least the kids had a fenced in area to play, now they're stuck on the deck. You can hear cars driving by so it seems to be a busier street too, so much for Norman ever learning how to ride his clown bike without training wheels.

The Schwrmans, mooving on up in their own minds.

The views will go back down after, or during, the required TJ Maxx shopping trips. The white and rose gold junk decor doesn't mix well with rustic.

Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Barbie888 »

I can't access my PM so soooo sorry, that I'm not responding. I'm not trying to be a snob ;)

tellabell
Debater
Debater

Post by tellabell »

I randomly looked on what I'm guessing will be X's school website and I saw this and it just made me laugh :P "Kindergarten enrollment is for children born between December 3 through September 1. These children will attend their “Home School” unless they are chosen through a lottery process to attend *****’s Two-Way Bilingual Immersion Program or the **** ***** Environmental Science Magnet School." Can imagine the Princess X at either of these schools? :rofl: I starred out the names to not give too much information!

AshleyMarie1620
Learner
Learner

Post by AshleyMarie1620 »

I was able to find the address with some of the hints that were posted. I'm surprised that they show anything about the new house if she's so concerned with people knowing where they live. Now a days it's pretty easy to find where pretty much anyone lives.

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

If anyone needs the address still let me know via PM. I am able to get on now and reply and post - I say that now, as I *bang my head on wood* hahahaaaaaa

I'm off to watch the house tour...

I like the new thread titles!!
I like The Schwrmans "Moving on Up...in their own mind" as Burberry posted!! That's a great one!!! And fits them perfectly

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

Burberry wrote:
Barbie888 wrote:This is a back of their house , still under reno .It looks like a wild animal haven. I really feel sorry for their pets. :( .
Yeah that's scavenger terrain, if those cats get out they'll be dinner for a coyote or something. I don't have kids but I always kept my pets in mind when I moved but Scam doesn't even consider her kids at all. I thought the yard in the old house was ugly but at least the kids had a fenced in area to play, now they're stuck on the deck. You can hear cars driving by so it seems to be a busier street too, so much for Norman ever learning how to ride his clown bike without training wheels.

The views will go back down after, or during, the required TJ Maxx shopping trips. The white and rose gold junk decor doesn't mix well with rustic.

Have y'all noticed how many views they are getting? LOL!!! No one cares about their drab lives unless a huge change is made. Jay might wanna rethink the baby thing. They could milk that (no pun intended) for 9 months then at least the first year of baby Schwrman's life.

Does anyone else who has seen it on google maps think the area looks bad? Not bad like high crime but bad as in not pretty? The area isn't aesthetically pleasing to eye whatsoever. The whole area just makes me think- dry, hot, dead. Moo has no real place to pee or poo.

I mean, the house lols fine inside but it doesn't reflect the outside.

I personally can't understand why any sane (obviously not Sam) would give up space for a tight vacation home on a mountain.

snuffy777
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by snuffy777 »

Uwasa wrote:Oh wow, I hadn't watched this family in ages, and then I saw their moving video pop up as a recommended video. I think I stopped watching them around the last time they moved, however long ago that was. It doesn't seem long enough for them to be moving again though, especially so close to where they live now (I'm assuming they're moving nearby if they can make a couple of trips to move their stuff), if they're aren't purchasing the house. Seems odd to me, even more now that I know they're moving into a smaller house... What's the point...? Moving sucks, I can't imagine doing it just because I wanted a different view down the road.
Actually, I believe their last house was smaller at 1700 sq ft, while this new one is 2800 sq ft. (according to zillow.com, anyway).

tellabell
Debater
Debater

Post by tellabell »

Barbie - I was wondering if the "sourdough" quote in your signature had anything to do with their address or if it was just a coincidence... well now I know :lol: I love it!

Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Barbie888 »

tellabell wrote:Barbie - I was wondering if the "sourdough" quote in your signature had anything to do with their address or if it was just a coincidence... well now I know :lol: I love it!
Well, now I can freely say ; YES !!! It was in regards to their address :D

Burberry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Burberry »

hellyeah wrote:
Burberry wrote:

Have y'all noticed how many views they are getting? LOL!!! No one cares about their drab lives unless a huge change is made. Jay might wanna rethink the baby thing. They could milk that (no pun intended) for 9 months then at least the first year of baby Schwrman's life.

Does anyone else who has seen it on google maps think the area looks bad? Not bad like high crime but bad as in not pretty? The area isn't aesthetically pleasing to eye whatsoever. The whole area just makes me think- dry, hot, dead. Moo has no real place to pee or poo.

I mean, the house lols fine inside but it doesn't reflect the outside.

I personally can't understand why any sane (obviously not Sam) would give up space for a tight vacation home on a mountain.
The vicinity of their new house looks particularly crappy, other areas don't look bad. A lot of the neighborhoods seem to have trees and nice arid environment landscaping but it looks like the Schuermans are in the Tahoe ghetto. I think a greedy developer dumped a bunch of rocks on top of an old landfill and built houses on it. :o

rosegold shimma
Learner
Learner

Post by rosegold shimma »

Barbie888 wrote:I can't access my PM so soooo sorry, that I'm not responding. I'm not trying to be a snob ;)
Your signature!!!!! That's BRILLIANT!!!! I can't stop laughing!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
My face while watching these idiots

christinamarieca
Lurker
Lurker

Post by christinamarieca »

I think they made a huge mistake! I have a daughter and would never want to move in a place like that. P and lily have there 2 cars they got and have no where to ride them now either. I think scam just was thinking of herself in this

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

pinkpanfa81
Learner
Learner

Post by pinkpanfa81 »

Can someone pretty please PM me the address as well :)

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

X looks ridiculous in that Thor costume....

I personally like the kitchen - but that's just me. It's not that bad but I don't think this is the best house they've lived in. Their MT one was much more spacious and this one is just small for them. I still don't like the fact the kids share a room.....

And when Lily came up to tell Sam about the hockey deal - she said X always wins. And that darn kid (X), when the camera at first was on him, did anyone notice his smirk on his face?? It's like he knew that Sam had the camera on him and so he smirked and said lily didn't want to play air hockey with him. Then Lily said X always wins.. I guarantee she's right - he won't ever let her win anything....can't STAND HIM

Here - I've attached some pics

1st he sees the camera is on:

2: he begins to play the victim

3: reaches for moms boobs or pulls down her shirt

4: lily is like, "I'm not buying this shit"

Then Sam says "well maybe this time you'll win. You have to keep practicing". So basically you're not telling them to take turns to win - you're telling your angle son to keep winning...??

beautyish2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by beautyish2 »

I have a hard time believe this house is as big as zillow shows. I still can;t believe these kids have a balcony to play on..no big backyard anymore. No privacy..what are these two morons thinking?

BabyCakes777
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by BabyCakes777 »

I'm late to the party, but could someone pleeeease message me the address, too? <3

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”