The ShitShow Pt. 70- Welcome to The Schwrman Show

tryburch
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: The ShitShow Pt. 70- Welcome to The Schwrman Show

Post by tryburch »

Sam appears calm for a woman with no place to film she loves a full room. Why does Jay get an office? Where, the cactus by the side wall outside? Perhaps she should film outside that would bring the views having the desert and mountains as the backdrop. I dont think anyone cared about the prior house and would have stayed there except for Sam. It looked like a real home for their size, she is just dumb.

mileyanimal
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by mileyanimal »

Can someone PM me the address?

For those of you that have it, do you know the rent price?

PerfectStar
Informer
Informer

Post by PerfectStar »

In today's vlog (of yesterday) she shows the make-up room in the basement. And that's where Phoenix's white bed frame is. So there IS a third bedroom down there after all.
I'm guessing that the info online says 2 bedrooms because in 2008 when the house was built, the basement probably wasn't finished immediately.

Liz_222
Talker
Talker

Post by Liz_222 »

I haven't seen the house except what they have shown in their vlogs, but there is NO way that house is 3k square feet! Our house is much bigger, with 4 bedrooms, and ours is about 2,700 sq ft.

I still can't find the house. Can you give more hints? LOL!

PerfectStar
Informer
Informer

Post by PerfectStar »

At first I googled "Rentals with mountain views in South Lake Tahoe" and I got a general area over by Fallen Leaf Lake, then I just lucked out when I selected an area to start my Street View browsing, I picked a street that sounded like the highest point "Lookout Point Cir" on the map and worked my way down the street and around onto the other streets not far from that one, until I saw windows on a house that were very similar. Then saw the door. Knew I had it, and was actually pretty surprised how fast I found it myself lol

It's even more obvious that it's a vacation rental because they had internet and cable as soon as they moved in.

DollyFace
Learner
Learner

Post by DollyFace »

Who wants it.. ill pm anyone who wants the addy.

michelle
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by michelle »

PerfectStar wrote:At first I googled "Rentals with mountain views in South Lake Tahoe" and I got a general area over by Fallen Leaf Lake, then I just lucked out when I selected an area to start my Street View browsing, I picked a street that sounded like the highest point "Lookout Point Cir" on the map and worked my way down the street and around onto the other streets not far from that one, until I saw windows on a house that were very similar. Then saw the door. Knew I had it, and was actually pretty surprised how fast I found it myself lol

It's even more obvious that it's a vacation rental because they had internet and cable as soon as they moved in.
This explains why they suddenly have two lines. They never had it before, but Scam claims it's so she doesn't have to share internet with her cooped up children. I am guessing the owners always have internet to the house as an amenity since I'm sure it's normally a short term vacation rental.

I watched today's vlog and that house completely sucks for their needs. It doesn't even seem to have a yard. It's not like the kids are ever outside anyway, but all they have is a deck now? So you have granite counter tops...big fucking deal, you've got no space. I'm also wondering if this is the house that people have found online because there is 3 bedrooms in the new Schuerman rental, but all the websites say 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms....

kaitlynrose
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by kaitlynrose »

I want the addy!! PM me!

mileyanimal
Learner
Learner

Post by mileyanimal »

michelle wrote:
PerfectStar wrote:At first I googled "Rentals with mountain views in South Lake Tahoe" and I got a general area over by Fallen Leaf Lake, then I just lucked out when I selected an area to start my Street View browsing, I picked a street that sounded like the highest point "Lookout Point Cir" on the map and worked my way down the street and around onto the other streets not far from that one, until I saw windows on a house that were very similar. Then saw the door. Knew I had it, and was actually pretty surprised how fast I found it myself lol

This explains why they suddenly have two lines. They never had it before, but Scam claims it's so she doesn't have to share internet with her cooped up children. I am guessing the owners always have internet to the house as an amenity since I'm sure it's normally a short term vacation rental.

I watched today's vlog and that house completely sucks for their needs. It doesn't even seem to have a yard. It's not like the kids are ever outside anyway, but all they have is a deck now? So you have granite counter tops...big fucking deal, you've got no space. I'm also wondering if this is the house that people have found online because there is 3 bedrooms in the new Schuerman rental, but all the websites say 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms....

I think its 100% the house. Look at the door its identical.

TigerGirl1980
Lurker
Lurker

Post by TigerGirl1980 »

THE INFO I FOUND SAID:
Subdivision:
$539,000.00
Bedrooms: 3
Bathrooms: 2.00
Other
1400 Sq Ft
0.28 Acres
$385.00
3665 days ago

anmartin31
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anmartin31 »

DollyFace wrote:Who wants it.. ill pm anyone who wants the addy.
Can you pm me the address? Thanks

Liz_222
Talker
Talker

Post by Liz_222 »

mileyanimal wrote:Can someone PM me the address?

For those of you that have it, do you know the rent price?
I only saw the price of the house when the owners were trying to sell it. I did find one site that said the rent was 2k, but I don't know how long ago that was.

kajiraoni
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kajiraoni »

Happy Memorial day, a day for costumes and cupcakes!

Phoenix still calls Pigman dada? He's five years old! And he's walking around in his Thor costume and they have Lily dressed like a German beer maiden looking like "Gretel." Your owls are on the stove, dumbass, it's called a stove. Things don't get "dusty and gross" from being in boxes, things are filthy from you not cleaning them. It looks like it's a 3 bedroom house but one of the bedrooms is downstairs, I wonder if there is also a bathroom down there? Why is it that Scum is always, ALWAYS out of breath?

mileyanimal
Learner
Learner

Post by mileyanimal »

The listing says 2800 sq ft

I also couldn't find rent info anywhere else online. No prices listed. They must have used a renting agency or something?

beautyish2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by beautyish2 »

I realized that the reason she kept seeing her realtor "friend" was to help them find a place. I think when they were looking at houses for rental income it was really for them to buy. I think they realized they couldn't do it with her income because banks are strict with their loans. No way would they give a loan to them without a stable job.
I think they were told to leave because for one they had too many animals and the next was she let her sister move in. Normally landlords require anyone over 18 to be on the rental agreement. It is what we experienced when we moved back to the area and had to rent.
I think that is why her sister moved so fast..Sam screwed her. I think it is why their relationship is odd now. Remember Sam was in such tears when she went back to Montana when she came to visit. She missed her a ton and wanted her to move in.
And Sam had a melt down with the baby bunnies dying..but she can just let these others bunnies just go? No crying..no telling us they had to do that?
I believe Karen found this place for them..more then likely was a vacation rental. I am sure they got a deal. I am sure Karen put her reputation on the line to help her. Hope she doesn't regret that! :rofl:

kajiraoni
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kajiraoni »

DollyFace wrote:Who wants it.. ill pm anyone who wants the addy.
Me please.

Rumblethumps
Informer
Informer

Post by Rumblethumps »

Sam's trying so hard to make it seem like the house is a good fit for them, but it's so obvious that it's not. I give her about a month before she starts complaining about everything that she's excited about now.

The view and the huge windows in the kitchen/living room area are beautiful, but I really wish she would do a tour walking through the whole house and into each room instead of just showing one room per vlog. Then we could get a better feel for it. (Maybe she's doing it that way on purpose to hide how small it really is. :rofl: )

Arby
Informer
Informer

Post by Arby »

Can someone PM me the address too pretty please?! I had been trying to google find it for a good chunk of hours yesterday. You guys are good!

rosegold shimma
Learner
Learner

Post by rosegold shimma »

I found it immediately with your description!!! THANK YOU!!! It's obviously had a recent facelift. The no siding and dumpster out front in the street give that away!!! What mules they are!!! ;)
My face while watching these idiots

alaskanebraska
Debater
Debater

Post by alaskanebraska »

This site has been a nightmare today. :x

Not sure about the rent, but Trulia has the mortgage listed at $1,609. So, I'd assume the rent is at least $2,000.

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”