Uggs Australia

Forever5stars
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Uggs Australia

Post by Forever5stars »

I love the look of them if they're with the right outfit. I don't support Uggs, but I have a pair of lovely dark gray vegan Ugg-style boots.

Chelsea96
Learner
Learner

Post by Chelsea96 »

I have two pairs from like two years ago, I don't like the way they look and to many people wear them. I only wear them for certain reasons like this week I wore mine cause I was going on a trip

Post by Guest »

I just bought a pair - they arrived yesterday and they are sooo comfortable. The fake ones do not compare. I agree they're not the most fashionable things but it's pretty cold in the UK at the mo and I figured they'd be a good investment for when I go off to uni and have to do a lot of walking about on campus.

chococaty
Talker
Talker

Post by chococaty »

There's a huge negative vibe about UGGs in Australia. Most of the population is of the opinion that they are to be worn as slippers inside the house only. I want to wear mine out but I worry about being classed as a bogan. I probably should just do it and not care.

iNeonPurple
Learner
Learner

Post by iNeonPurple »

I love Uggs! I admit that I got my first pair because everyone else had them...but I fell in love the first time I wore them. I have two pairs of just the traditional Ugg boots - one brown/orangish pair, and one black pair, which are a little taller than the others. It gets freezing in the winter here, but we generally don't get too much snow, so they're very practical and very, very comfortable here!

bl0ndiebabii
Informer
Informer

Post by bl0ndiebabii »

I'm going vegan for Lent soon so I'm going to have to stop wearing my Uggs. This is going to be a very sad moment in my life because my Uggs will always be my babies!

Return to “Shoes”