Aspyn Potatovard - Part 11

find7kites
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aspyn Potatovard - Part 11

Post by find7kites »

If you look on her store you'll see some things that are already sold out! The store will probably sell out in like, a week, with the lack of clothing they have to ship and sell. There's also hardly any clothing on the website to begin with.

Wonderland
Learner
Learner

Post by Wonderland »

So Aspyn's store opened a little over 30 minutes ago and I added a few things to my cart to see how much shipping would be, and literally everything is sold out. Not surprised. She had like 10 of each piece in her little garage area.

soccermomgoth
Talker
Talker

Post by soccermomgoth »

why is she putting filters on product images? like what are the true colors of any of her products of shes gonna put filters on everything??

poppedcorn
Informer
Informer

Post by poppedcorn »

The different currencies don't seem to be working on the site... she really should've checked that, I'm worried her younger fans won't think of that and end up paying a lot more than they expected to

soul_in_an_earthsuit
Debater
Debater

Post by soul_in_an_earthsuit »

drama_llama wrote:So everything is priced to what Aspyn thinks is reasonableImage
the prices are ridiculous. And it's funny to me that she said it'd be affordable to everyone and that was their goal. Yeah affordable maybe to people who regularly shop at Urban. But it's basically forever21 clothing with their prices doubled or tripled. I cant afford anything on this--mainly because the quality doesnt match the price. I dont want to pay 35 bucks for a flimsy dress when I can get a very similar one from forever21 for 10-15. seriously, who the crap is gunna buy this stuff?!

haworthia
Learner
Learner

Post by haworthia »

I'm not surprised at the prices at all. I was surprised by how little was in the store, only two bottoms? And then she's saving a few items to add a week later as "new arrivals" but there can't be that many more in that tiny space she has. I'm sure they're using the clothing racks instead of actually saving space because it looks "cute". Although even if she saved space and didn't use big racks, she would still need a much bigger space if she actually stocked the store with more things. I think she should've just given herself another month or two before opening the store so she could get more inventory.

ardent27
Talker
Talker

Post by ardent27 »

They should really consider adding a size chart or add least measurements of the clothes. I'm in-between sizes depending on the material and fit, so shopping on her website would be a guessing game. Their return policy also sucks, so if something doesn't fit you have to pay to ship it back and it has to be within 10 days.

yougottaregatta
Informer
Informer

Post by yougottaregatta »

queenM wrote:Long time lurcker but first time posting.... (English is not my first language so I apologize in advance)

Is is just me or her giveaway is kind of lame/cheap compared to other youtubers?

I mean, it's nice of her to do a giveaway, but other youtubers are giving away a lot more of school supplies but also Ipads or Macbooks (ie Nikki Phillipi)....
If she was a small youtuber, I would not say anything, but with the money she makes, I think she should give back to her followers a bit more...
There was recently a vlog where they went to Target to buy stuff for the giveaway and forgot their wallets...Parker happened to have like $50 on him (or on a giftcard or something) and when they left, Aspyn was literally bragging that their total came out to just under $50. Soooo yeah, I'd say that's a pretty cheap giveaway lol! Especially since she used to be pretty extravagant with hers!

ardent27
Talker
Talker

Post by ardent27 »

Yeah, I wouldn't admit that...

[blankcanvas]
Talker
Talker

Post by [blankcanvas] »

I just went on her website right now and it says "Opening Soon." Is anyone else seeing that? Is it because her stuff sold out, I'm guessing?
Image Sorry for the grammatical errors. I don't really proofread lolImage

Dalia
Informer
Informer

Post by Dalia »

lol literally everything is sold out :D Btw I live in europe and shipping is 13$ , that's ridiciculously expensive for where I live
English is my 17th language.

eczemagurl
Learner
Learner

Post by eczemagurl »

Seriously, idk what she was thinking. Her little minions were obviously going to eat those clothes up, and yet she only orders a few of each style.

NoThankYouLurker
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by NoThankYouLurker »

[blankcanvas] wrote:I just went on her website right now and it says "Opening Soon." Is anyone else seeing that? Is it because her stuff sold out, I'm guessing?
I don't think it's sold out. About half is but the other half I can still add to cart. I'm actually surprised more hasn't sold out yet.

littlejxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlejxo »

I don`t understand the store pricing lol....like there`s the white shorts which are like $26 which isn`t too bad at all. But then a thin ass shirt dress thing is like $42??? No. Also there`s hardly anything to pick from lol. Idk kinda disappointing, not a big fan of anything there.

xalisondilaurentisx
Informer
Informer

Post by xalisondilaurentisx »

Should've known she would do s/m/l sizes only

squirtlessquad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squirtlessquad »

xalisondilaurentisx wrote:Should've known she would do s/m/l sizes only
Well she's buying from cheap vendors so that's all they do. I'm surprised it's even that much and not a one size fits all. A lot of the cheap cloth vendors like that have one size fits all.

blalalla345
Lurker
Lurker

Post by blalalla345 »

I haven't watched any of their recent vlogs lately but i watched the newest blog and WTF they are moving aGAIN? Why would they buy more furniture when they have a - partially - furnished house? Are they selling it? lol what's wrong with them

kapai
Stalker
Stalker

Post by kapai »

I just went on to check out her shop... Shipping to New Zealand costs $30NZD?!?! Yeah, no thanks.

carolinacaroline
Lurker
Lurker

Post by carolinacaroline »

tysm wrote:You can find their old house on Google and they sold it for ~~500k. 6 bedrooms with a THEATRE and craft room. Wonder what work Dad did when he wasn't getting busted for a DUI and a weapons charge???

I'm pretty sure her dad is an electrician

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dulce_treche
Learner
Learner

Post by dulce_treche »

The designs suck. They look cheap and generic.

She's just slapping her name on these cheap clothes and selling that. Why can't these minions of hers think beyond the fandom. Haven't they seen how fake she is on her personal twitter screens? How can anyone trust her?

I wish her minions posted hails so I can actually see the clothes without her cunning filters.
I will not a cent on the things this greedy bitch's trying to sell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”