NEWBIES AND LURKERS, READ HERE FIRST.

butterfly2801

NEWBIES AND LURKERS, READ HERE FIRST.

Post by butterfly2801 »

This thread will be constantly updated since the SJs keep on hurting their kids. If you came here to defend them, please read this thread first and maybe try to see where we get our "hate" from. Do NOT post in this thread, everything will be deleted. If you have some concerns, please post here: http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=345&t=8782

The Yogurt Scene. Video - "This Will End Badly" at 19:44
[youtube][/youtube]

‘’Would you like some feckin yogurt? WOULD YOU LIKE SOME FECKIN YOGURT?!
..And I'll stick that yogurt into your feckin mouth! And I'll RAM it down there now And let the yogurt droozle.. DRIZZLE down...GIVE ME THAT SPOON! here we go..HERE WE GO NOW! Here comes the yogurt..RAM IT IN THERE NOW! "

"Oooh is it feckin good? Is it..is it good..dont look at me..dont make EYE CONTACT while eating the yogurt its very important. Oh you give me that back now. *Makes some sort of Jonathan slurping noise*.
RAM IT IN THERE NOW BABA!!*Whispers*..umm you got a little bit on the side there now..you forgot."

butterfly2801

Re: NEWBIES AND LURKERS, READ HERE FIRST.

Post by butterfly2801 »

Emilia given..

chocolate cake

Popsicle

Grass
Just kidding, its was raw arugula, tomatoes, avocado and spinach

Cake

A gigantic sandwich "Pregnancy Diet"

Hard wheat cereal with very little milk. She looks like she barely had 2 teeth. I wonder if Anna would want to eat dry cereal?

So, Emelia eats healthy food?

butterfly2801

Post by butterfly2801 »

The day Emilia came home and Jonathan & Anna allowed their dogs to lick in her mouth and on her face.

The Day the dogs peed on Emilias head. And her parents just laughed.

The day Anna told a story about Emilia not breathing or responding,but then ended up not taking her to get checked out.

Emilias first "mysterious" bruise/scratch(at least from what I remember)

Emilia left unattended
* Anna went to go take a shower here and jofus was not there.

The dogs jumping ON and over Emilia
*"Mom & Daughter twins*

The dogs..just being an ass.
* "Dog adopts baby"

butterfly2801

Post by butterfly2801 »

Anna & Jonathan allowing the dogs to lick inside Emilias ear when she was just a new born. *"Dog licks baby clean"

Anna pulling Emilia up by her arms. Although i dont think she was trying to harm her, it was still pretty stupid of her.
"Worlds Strongest Baby"

Emilia left to rock herself to sleep :( Anna thought it was funny.
*Pizza Party Friday Night*

butterfly2801

Post by butterfly2801 »

SOME GIFS:

ImageImageImage

butterfly2801

Post by butterfly2801 »

SOME PICS:

butterfly2801

Post by butterfly2801 »

Annas motherly love. "Baby & dog best friends"

Anna AND Jonathan allowing Emilia to lick a toilet. "Baby Stands Up"

Emilia was sick and crying, instead of Anna cuddling with her poor baby
she sat her in a high chair and talked to the camera. "The Love Test"

Anna & Jonathan has continuously allowed Emilia to play with an not so sturdy lamp. Emilia knocked it over twice sadly Annd & Jonathan were surprised that it happened. "Real Housewives"

Emilia very red after her bath.
Vlog - "What Is That

butterfly2801

Post by butterfly2801 »

In the vlog Travelling with 2 Under 2 Jonathan talks about the MILE HIGH CLUB when changing his daughter in the plane toilet
m from 4:27 mins

KISSING ON THE LIPS vlog, 1:22

Jonathan says "oohhh, we kissed on the lips, we kissed on the lips, that means we're an item now, we're boyfriend girlfriend"

CRAZY KISSING WIFE vlog, 10:55

Jonathan chases Anna around the kitchen, they end up at Emelia on the couch, Jonathan says "uuuhh we have a threeway, fourway" (when the dog joins them)

And here we go, Emilia's dent in her head makes an appearance in the latest blog.
It is just beyond me how vain Anna is. Emilia is a cute little girl and everyone can see it, she doesn't need to wear a bow EVERY BLOODY DAY!

butterfly2801

Post by butterfly2801 »

That time they put boots on emelia, too big for her and made her walk around in them, while laughing at her and her poor little feet twisting in there.
from 9:45
[youtube][/youtube]

butterfly2801

Post by butterfly2801 »

Sept. 2012: J posts naked bath picture of E1 on his public facebook page, her private parts were not covered
Oct. 2013: someone on twitter informs him about the website, which had pictures of him & E1 having a bath and disgusting captions, his infamous tweet
Dec. 2013: J&E1 bath scene in the vlog
Feb 2014: the disturbing rp pages were found and send to Anna & Jonathan, some of them still exist
April 2014: Someone sends them a card, threatening to rape Emilia & feed Eduardo's penis to the dogs (might be real, might be fake)
March 2015: Eduardo's private parts on full display in he vlogs.

butterfly2801

Post by butterfly2801 »

Is J showing Emilia in her underwear now??

This is real safe ... I guess the tramp is a boring form of death trap for da liokes .

This looks safe.. Did I mention J pushed the car so it would roll backwards to with her on it?

Anna was too busy admiring Eduardo to care what Jonathan was doing with Emilia. Anna's mum told J to "Stop" several times. That she didn't like what he was doing with E1. He didn't care. Anna's mom was like " Tell daddy to stop." Anna was like " She likes it she won't." Ugh.

WTF J? He told E1 to put it to her eye and blew air into her eye! Then E1 started to put it on E2's eye. Then J thought it was a bad idea. These mean pranks you do on adults or Tweens not 2 1/2 year olds.

butterfly2801

Post by butterfly2801 »

Not direct mistreatment, but definitely putting their child in danger on multiple occasions :
04/04/15
18/04/15
18/04/15

And she obviously wears shoes that are way too big for her, whatever the minions send eh?

OMG, stop forcing your "XS"-mentality onto her and get her some fitting pants. :x

Apparently E1 doesn't have the luxury of Calvin big panties to cover up her plumbers crack.... Cause A insist on stuffing her into tight low rise skinny jeans.

Jonathan turned the belt on and stood back to film this:

butterfly2801

Post by butterfly2801 »

Nesoi wrote:Opening scene says it all ... harassed by camera first thing in the morning :( :( #PoorKid #TotallyConsents #LovesIt

butterfly2801

Post by butterfly2801 »

Left unattended even in Florida :? :( Ardo left alone to practice his stunt from the arm of a HIGH breakfast stool. So kewl loik ladz! No need to say any more, as it has all been said before :roll:

butterfly2801

Post by butterfly2801 »

J kicking Emilia :( ... quite hard to get her out of that all important SHOT :roll:

butterfly2801

Post by butterfly2801 »

Emilia climbing the kitchen island, then having her arm grabbed to yank her off it which makes her visibly upset :( :love2: #RoughHousingDad

butterfly2801

Post by butterfly2801 »

Yes, he did kick Emilia out the way :? Here is today's staged child stunt and undignified shot of poor Emilia ... oh and she also trips unnecessarily too at the end (deja vu!) :roll: :(

ImageImage

butterfly2801

Post by butterfly2801 »

butterfly2801

Post by butterfly2801 »

On the vlog from 2/18/16, Anna talks about how she had just gotten a full Brazilian wax (meaning no hair left at all on the bikini area). At the 8:20 mark she says she's completely bare, and I quote, "I look like Emilia". :? :? :?

[youtube][/youtube]

butterfly2801

Post by butterfly2801 »

Return to “Anna Saccone”