BratBeauty,PartTimeMummyFullTimeCow.Part6

AraleNorimaki
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BratBeauty,PartTimeMummyFullTimeCow.Part6

Post by AraleNorimaki »

People, without all those whining and keep changing her tunes in her vlogs (of course putting her son in too), there's no interesting content at all to draw viewership. Who's going to watch them anyway?! She needs to keep money rolling in to support her jobless husband's traveling around partying, upkeep her mansion, yada yada ..... you know!

bluebirdpie
Debater
Debater

Post by bluebirdpie »

It's like every random vlog I click on, she's like....'sorry I haven't been filming much guys, I've just been a bit down these couple of days?' Couple of days???! It seems like she's unhappy for a while....

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

** raises hand , clears voice**
Me: Lindy wouldn't the issue of Isaac playing on your social media issues be solved if you just put a password on your phone or use your thumbprint instead of scaring your son?
Lindy: But content though.

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

What if Issac took the phone, saw the fake bug and then flipped out and dropped the phone, or threw it across the room, or smacked it to kill the bug? I can see an adult doing that. I've dropped things I've been holding because there was a bug on it. Thankfully, never an expensive object but if I had been holding a phone, the phone could of smashed.

Ivy
Talker
Talker

Post by Ivy »

There's one problem with the Tim having an affair theory: Who the heck would want to be with him? I mean... I'm surprised bubz is with him.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

Ivy wrote:There's one problem with the Tim having an affair theory: Who the heck would want to be with him? I mean... I'm surprised bubz is with him.
He's Lindy's decently wealthy.

UsedToLoveThem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsedToLoveThem »

^
^
this adn he mainly lives in Europe. The European-tag works like a chick magnet on some Asian ladies. Also, Lindy's name is bigger in Asia than it is in the rest of the world. Screwing the husband of someone remotely famous also holds some appeal.

It's like the Eiffel Tower in Paris. People hated that thing from the beginning but once they stared at it long enough they started to like it. Or think Benedict Cumberbatch. Most women wouldn't look twice minus the fame.

bluebirdpie
Debater
Debater

Post by bluebirdpie »

Some girls have low self esteem. All it takes is one drunken night and BAM...Tim's got himself another kid!!!

LilaLavender
Learner
Learner

Post by LilaLavender »

I hope Ayla won't have Tim's nose. As much as I would love Bubz to have to face that things don't always go exactly the way she wants them to and to have to put in effort to love and cherish her daughter for more reasons that "she's cute!" , I do not wish that fugly nose upon the poor little girl.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

A women with Tim's nose I can't help but think of...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

God please protect Ayla from Tims infamous genes. Amen.
See Lindy that's something that's worth a prayer.

UsedToLoveThem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsedToLoveThem »

No chance of getting a cute girl with his genes in the mix. Unless Lindy cheated the child is doomed.

ouiouimonami
Learner
Learner

Post by ouiouimonami »

Hey guys, longtime lurker here. Speaking of the affair theory, I got curious to see who the mystery mistress is and when I went to see Tims tagged FB pics, I saw that if you click on one of the girls next to him in a really large group photo (don't want to actually name names), Tim did comment on her public profile photos and the comments are a bit pointing towards an affair? Unless she's an insecure relative who needs constant reassurance that she's attractive.

Lavender Earl Grey
Talker
Talker

Post by Lavender Earl Grey »

ouiouimonami wrote:Hey guys, longtime lurker here. Speaking of the affair theory, I got curious to see who the mystery mistress is and when I went to see Tims tagged FB pics, I saw that if you click on one of the girls next to him in a really large group photo (don't want to actually name names), Tim did comment on her public profile photos and the comments are a bit pointing towards an affair? Unless she's an insecure relative who needs constant reassurance that she's attractive.
Are you referring to these comments? (for other readers, these comments are all made on the same person's profile)
http://imgur.com/a/TmpRP

Not that saying "looking good" or "them googly eyes" alone is any harmful, but I suppose it might a different story when it's in a pattern.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

oh Timmy, only she's got big beautiful eyes?

trang__x
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by trang__x »

Even if Tim isn't cheating on her, he's definitely disrespectful. Openly making perv comments on girls photos on facebook. In his photos he has a photo with a few white girls and on the one who is right next to him's facebook, he's liked all her pics, even ones that is all showing cleavage. In another photo he has a girls head lying on his shoulder, and on her profile she has a bikini picture and he has commented "check out that arse". Must be so embarrassing for Bubz :(

LilaLavender
Learner
Learner

Post by LilaLavender »

What a fucking piece of shit he is :x

UsedToLoveThem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsedToLoveThem »

oh my god, I'd be beyond mad if my man did something like that. It's ok to like pictures of friends or if it's his best female friend but comments like that arse-comment are totally off limits and disrespectful. Not only to Lindy but also to the girl receiving that kind of "praise". I'm glad my man would never do something like that.
And Lindy most likely get's notified every damn time he likes and comments. Ugh.

Princeaqua
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Princeaqua »

Can't seem to find Tim's facebook account when I search for it. Has he somehow gotten rid of it/made it non-searchable?

J'en ai marre
Informer
Informer

Post by J'en ai marre »

Search Timmy Ng in Lisburn.

Return to “Bubzbeauty”