:FU:

rikatan
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BratBeauty,PartTimeMummyFullTimeCow.Part6

Post by rikatan »

I don't even think she spends enough time with Isaac to even be considered "part-time" :x..

littlequeenie
Learner
Learner

Post by littlequeenie »

Amuto, you have the best thread titles!

squishystyle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squishystyle »

Great thread title :respekt:

TiffanyMaxwell
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TiffanyMaxwell »

I hope she won't be saying in videos later when Isaac has grown a bit that being a parent "is the best experience ever" and stuff that people often say... Thanks to her vlogging every boring tiny aspect of her life, everybody can vouch for how she hated it.
<3

Buffy
Learner
Learner

Post by Buffy »

I used to absolutely adore her vlogs when they were still living in HK. I thought they were fun to watch and great to unwind with before bed, but when she got pregnant (and especially after she gave birth), something just changed. It's like she suddenly got a million times more annoying. The way she doesn't seem to care the least about Isaac is so upsetting. I'm honestly just waiting for some terrible unfortunate accident to happen in the background of one of her vlogs while she's not paying attention. This downward spiral of Lindy is just like passing an accident on the motorway - you don't really want to look but you can't help but looking.

aulait
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by aulait »

the title :rofl: although have to agree with above comments, part time implies that there are times where she actually acts like a mother 8-)

UsedToLoveThem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsedToLoveThem »

sometimes she does but it's probably only in front of a camera. I doubt she's motherly as soon as she stops vlogging

halfbakedpotato
Talker
Talker

Post by halfbakedpotato »

Lindy has just been SOOOOOO mother-like lately. Running off to Spain to party with your girlfriends and forget that you ever had a child. :roll:

AriaKapoor
Learner
Learner

Post by AriaKapoor »

What's up with Lindy's appearance? She looks gross. I mean, I am not saying she should dress up for videos but one must at least look decent. With Lindy it looks like she hasn't had a bath for weeks. You post videos on the internet for the whole world to see...at least brush your hair and put on a clean shirt.
Also, is it just me or does every house Lindy stays in turns into a pig sty? I could understand that their HK apartment was tiny but she has managed to mess up even her new house.

lolliesbunny
Learner
Learner

Post by lolliesbunny »

I don't know how her appearance went downhill that quickly. Like 2-3 months prior to her pregnancy, she still looks youthful and pretty to me. She looks bright, if you know what I mean. From then on she just looks haggard and ugly even. Her hair is disastrous. Her makeup starts getting super sloppy with all the wrong colour. Her clothing too she starts to mix up just bad choices together... And now she looks like a walking trainwreck. You can pick any pre-baby video and notice immediately the difference. She was much bubbly, pretty and radiant. Now. Meh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

Maybe she has postpartum depression she's not dealing with, and that's why she's not interested in Isaac.
And she's whining about a bad review of her family's restaurant on Facebook. Apparently someone saw a rat and she's saying they're a liar. Now all her minions are spamming the page with good reviews :roll: Everything is always a crisis to Lindy.

amuto_lover
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by amuto_lover »

Couldn't help but post a comment, the cheeky cow. Im going to write a negative review, clearly unprofessional.

"Wait, so it's ok for you to write a negative review for a restaurant and allow your fans to bombard them with negative reviews with no basis. But when your family restaurant gets a negative review you get your knickers in a twist and attack her?
#SaintLindy #princessLindy #RottenBrat"

littlequeenie
Learner
Learner

Post by littlequeenie »

amuto_lover wrote:Couldn't help but post a comment, the cheeky cow. Im going to write a negative review, clearly unprofessional.

"Wait, so it's ok for you to write a negative review for a restaurant and allow your fans to bombard them with negative reviews with no basis. But when your family restaurant gets a negative review you get your knickers in a twist and attack her?
#SaintLindy #princessLindy #RottenBrat"
Lol apparently her post got deleted by Facebook!

bunnybutt420
Informer
Informer

Post by bunnybutt420 »

Here's the post that facebook took down

You don’t know me and I don’t know you. Let me introduce myself. My name is Lindy and I am a very proud daughter of the owner of Royal Thai restaurant. Usually I stay out of my family's business as I have now grown up and led a life of my own. However, I have witnessed the recent impact you have caused for the restaurant and my family so here I am writing you this open letter.

A little story on our restaurant. We’re not a big business. We’re just a small family run business in Glengormley. Growing up, I was resentful of my parents because it seemed all they cared about was work. It wasn’t until I grew up that I realised it was because they were so busy trying to make a comfortable life for us. They knew they didn’t want the same kind of life for us as it was long hard labour. Good thing was, my dad was passionate about the Royal Thai. Twenty years ago, he had a dream and he made that dream a reality. I am so proud of him for everything he achieved today. Mum and dad, thank you for putting all of us through university and giving us everything we could possibly need.

I’ll admit our restaurant isn’t the classiest and fanciest out there. It’s tough these days competing with big corporate companies but I can tell you that they try to maintain what they think is most important which is quality of food.

We knew the post you shared was suspicious from the very start.You cannot tell from the photo if the rodent was in our premises as the background was all black. You claimed you saw a rodent but never presented this to us.

From your recent sharing of a false fabricated photo (of a hand holding a rodent), it has caused it to be shared over 200 times on Facebook. Glengormley is a small town and it’s not hard for false news to get passed over and over. It triggered and snowballed to even the council and tourism board being contacted. Thankfully, inspections proved to us that our premises IS infact very clean and there were NO sign of rodents. We know you ended up deleting that post and even admitted to the council that it was a “joke” but people don’t know the truth. All because “it was a joke that got out of hand”. I hope this is a lesson for you to be more considerate about other people’s feelings. Your joke wasn't funny. It brought unnecessary tears and anxiety to my family. Is that funny to you?

We won’t let 20 years of hard work be tarnished through false lies. We have contacted you already so it’s up to you to decide what decision you want to make but I believe that light covers darkness. Truth will always prevail.

I also want to take a moment to thank my wonderful daddy, Sam. We're not good expressing ourselves with words but there's nobody more proud of you on earth than me. I remember when I was younger, I asked you if our new house was bigger than our cousins. You told me off by telling me we shouldn’t compare our blessings and the only time we should look at somebody else’s bowl is to make sure they have enough. I think because of that, you've taught me to always be thankful. So I'm here to say I'm thankful that Lynne brought my family even closer together. We got lots of support from fellow customers and friends. We’re going to focus on ourselves and do the best we can as a family business for our wonderful customers.

"Those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind”- Dr Suess

From a very proud daughter and ex-staff of Royal Thai Restaurant,
Lindy

:rofl:

the Dr Suess quote though :rofl:

J'en ai marre
Informer
Informer

Post by J'en ai marre »

What a fucking hypocrite. The restaurant did not have any raving reviews anyways, and people complain it is overpriced. Shit like this will happen. I did not understand why Lindy had to step in, and not her family to reply the bad review. She does not work in the restaurant any longer. Real classy, Lindy. Using your online "fame" to save your family's reputation!

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

I'm confused why the restaurant is called Royal Thai, but serves Chinese food.

quackquack quack
Learner
Learner

Post by quackquack quack »

I don't really understand why she would post an OPEN letter. I mean, if there was some letter berating my ignorance/or whatever tf she was talking about, then I'd feel really bad. And also, all the positive posts cheering bubz up would make me feel worse. It was just a joke and she made this huge ass essay view-able to millions of people. They would think: "oh that rat bitch (literally) almost fucked up a small business. wow\."

I mean, inbox the dam person! Why make them feel bad by posting it to the public??

and again about the resenting. first you resent your parents and then you resent isaac. wtf is wrong with you. sure, ive gotten super pissed off at my parents sometimes but resent?? no way. and also, why would someone who doesn't care about bubz (since she posted that rat) even follow her page anyway-how will that person see that essay? AGAIn, what is the point of this stupid open letter???

gosh, every time someone even mentions something slightly offensive to bubz, she just goes crazy and attacks them. she made a video about a hater once i think (?) and now this. i used to like lindy a lot and waited excitedly for her vlogs, but after the pregnancy, she just started to get on my nerves and i didn't know why. i still dont know if shes actually a good person or if that is just a facade. i definitely started not liking her after she told isaac she was busy, when he was giving something to her. she was just playing on her phone and then she snatches that thing isaac had and put it away and he starts crying, while she gives the camera a look. pay attention to your little one omg... and the "jealousy experiment?" WTH that made me so mad. why would someone play with their toddler's emotions like that?? hes just a kid holy shit. i think it just proves that hes not getting enough attention..-_-

Agh sorry! rant over!
By the way I didn't write whatever it was that made bubz whack. lol it didn't seem clear. im not from ireland & i'd actually like to see this rat photo now... does anyone know where it came from? o-o

littlequeenie
Learner
Learner

Post by littlequeenie »

Yeah, why the hell does she make a bad review on the restaurant about how she resented her parents? Really, the world is all about her... Lindy, NO ONE CARES HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THE RESTAURANT. It's about whether or not these was a mouse.

It doesn't even make sense to reply to a bad review, other than "We're very careful with the hygiene on our restaurant and we have been inspected several times" or something on that line. Anything else is just childish and will leave a worse impression on new customers who might take a look at the reviews. Who wants to be called a liar by the management, in case the experience goes wrong?

quackquack quack
Learner
Learner

Post by quackquack quack »

:O just heard from her recent haul, she's going on another trip at the end of this month.. poor isaac T_T

Return to “Bubzbeauty”