Alexandrea Garza Part 2

CourtneyShane
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alexandrea Garza Part 2

Post by CourtneyShane »

I know I am 900 years late, but I only watched them at the beginning of last year when they started vlogging as a couple.

Can someone tell me where they moved to now that they are in the big house?

I remember they moved to Tennessee for Michael's job which he ended up quitting, but now they moved to another area....where?

Idk why they do not get on my nerves that much. Simpletons for sure, but I do not find them that annoying yet. I have not watched much though tbh.

BuhByeee
Debater
Debater

Post by BuhByeee »

CourtneyShane wrote:I know I am 900 years late, but I only watched them at the beginning of last year when they started vlogging as a couple.

I remember they moved to Tennessee for Michael's job which he ended up quitting, but now they moved to another area....where?

Idk why they do not get on my nerves that much. Simpletons for sure, but I do not find them that annoying yet. I have not watched much though tbh.
Lake Orion, Michigan. Their house may be big, but its in a Hillbilly neighborhood 30 minutes away from places you want to be (literally)

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

CourtneyShane wrote:I know I am 900 years late, but I only watched them at the beginning of last year when they started vlogging as a couple.

Give it time LOL! I really liked her a lot when she first started out; not so much now lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D_aust
Lurker
Lurker

Post by D_aust »

SweetChic23 wrote:Alex Garza is only good for one thing and that is.......
A DRINKING GAME

Take a shot every time Alex says:

Glowy
Dewy
Know what I mean
Isn't that right Michael
Don't you think so Michael
Did you see that Michael
We love it
Our favorite right now

Watching her videos just got better, and no this comment was not sponsored but thanks guys for collaborating with me.

Your welcome friends! :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: Can not do that - I would have alcohol poisioning after 3 minutes into any video.... :rofl:

Don't forget to give this video a thumbs up and SUBBSCRIBE if you haven't yet ;)

Alkaer0929
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alkaer0929 »

Wow.. pantry organization. That was... boring. I don't think they're focusing mainly on their vlog channel if that's the type of content they're putting out.

More than anything I wish Michael would have his own hobbies and friends. Him shopping with her for makeup and looking up what Scarlett Johansson wears is really sad :(

eewilk01
Learner
Learner

Post by eewilk01 »

Her face looks so oily in the latest vlog. It is shining from every angle.

Of course they are going to Hawaii and don't even think twice about it. Must be nice.

Other words to add to the Alexandrea Garza drinking game:
Kind of
So (she also starts every snapchat with the word "so")
Super cute/Really cute/So cute
Super cool
Anytime her mouth does that weird twitching sideways thing

Post by Guest »

homegirls face is lookin' botched in todays vlog

BuhByeee
Debater
Debater

Post by BuhByeee »

ewoutfit.png
ewcoat.png
ewpants.png

From her new vid "WINTER CLOTHING HAUL + HOW TO STYLE CUTE OUTFITS" is she trolling us?!?!?! Fugly level 50000000! :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

D_aust
Lurker
Lurker

Post by D_aust »

Ok just watching the clothing haul....1:17 in the video and I can't stop laughing....my new favourite comedy
1. I got so many questions about the pink sweater - for sure because it makes you look ten times bigger than you are
2. I buy everything in small.....but not for much longer I suppose....(that was mean - I apologize!)

On the other hand I have to say she looks better in this video than in the last ones - less bloated face....wonder what that was!

On a side note - some more to add to the drinking game:
- it's different
- it's feminine

joanafanara
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by joanafanara »

of course they are going on another vacation.. i mean why not? they have a shit ton of money that they can splurge on whatever they want..
must be nice to be able to go to all these exotic places and buy all these expensive clothes and furniture and still be a fake spoiled bitch with no personality

BuhByeee
Debater
Debater

Post by BuhByeee »

joanafanara wrote:of course they are going on another vacation.. i mean why not? they have a shit ton of money that they can splurge on whatever they want..
must be nice to be able to go to all these exotic places and buy all these expensive clothes and furniture and still be a fake spoiled bitch with no personality
I sorta feel bad for her. You can tell she grew up around blond barbies in highschool and now desperately tries to be one herself. Its going to end up a sadd story

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

^^ exactly. She is so desperate to be someone else you can tell she hates herself for not being like say...Mallory the pageant girl.

debs_188
Debater
Debater

Post by debs_188 »

D_aust wrote:Ok just watching the clothing haul....1:17 in the video and I can't stop laughing....my new favourite comedy
1. I got so many questions about the pink sweater - for sure because it makes you look ten times bigger than you are
2. I buy everything in small.....but not for much longer I suppose....(that was mean - I apologize!)

On the other hand I have to say she looks better in this video than in the last ones - less bloated face....wonder what that was!

On a side note - some more to add to the drinking game:
- it's different
- it's feminine
HAHA!! best fucking comment! hahaha

notahater07
Talker
Talker

Post by notahater07 »

Has anyone noticed that on her latest instagrams she only tags high end brands like dior or gucci but not her coat because it's from Forever21... Like really :rofl:

She probably also doesn't tag the rest of her outfit because she wants to make money off her like to know it link...
It's so true that as long as something is expensive she'll buy it but if it was from Forever 21 she would'nt touch it
I don't even understand their money spending/saving... they buy a new house, go on their "dream" hawaii vacation, buy gucci things and expect us to believe that they get all that money from youtube? plz...

I also used to love michael at first, i thought he was so funny and down to earth but now he has become so much like her... that bitchy stuck up attitude he has i can't deal... they take themselves so seriously for what they are... for godsake's you make beauty videos and grocery hauls calm down :rofl:

blahblah20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blahblah20 »

It drives me crazy that all of her snapchats are so delayed. She doesn't start talking till like a second after it's started to record.

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

blahblah20 wrote:It drives me crazy that all of her snapchats are so delayed. She doesn't start talking till like a second after it's started to record.
Yes! That also bugs the hell out of me lol. One time legit she waited 3 seconds after it started to record and she was straight faced until she thought it was recording Image

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

blahblah20 wrote:It drives me crazy that all of her snapchats are so delayed. She doesn't start talking till like a second after it's started to record.
Yes! That also bugs the hell out of me lol. One time legit she waited 3 seconds after it started to record and she was straight faced until she thought it was recording Image

roxygirl101
Learner
Learner

Post by roxygirl101 »

Drink every time Alex says "fresh" in a makeup tutorial

Prettyinpink143
Learner
Learner

Post by Prettyinpink143 »

I thought her newest skincare video was very honest , i didn't realize how bad her skin actually was

notahater07
Talker
Talker

Post by notahater07 »

I laughed when in the vlog they posted today she was justifying why michael didn't get his new car and said "but that's okay because we're going to Hawai with that money"
How about you buy grass to finish your ugly front lawn or pay off your credit card debts with it...

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”