Alexandrea Garza Part 2

StarbucksAddict91
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alexandrea Garza Part 2

Post by StarbucksAddict91 »

Since we're on the topic of her house, I remember she showed a bit of the outside during halloween so I went back and sure enough they have dirt for their front lawn! Also, looks like they just added a cement walk way from the drive way to the entry way, but that's it. Here are some screenshots:

Angellla373_007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angellla373_007 »

No the pictures are just a public sidewalk where Mike is standing and there's cement outside the front door but there isn't a walkway from the driveway to the front door.

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

Wow how ugly is that. Seriously Alex please as soon as spring hits get grass! It's not a good look

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StarbucksAddict91
Debater
Debater

Post by StarbucksAddict91 »

Angellla373_007 wrote:No the pictures are just a public sidewalk where Mike is standing and there's cement outside the front door but there isn't a walkway from the driveway to the front door.
Here's a picture I found online of their house when it was for sale, you can see there's nothing connecting their drive way to the front door, but in the screenshot from the vlog you can see there's now cement connecting the door way to the drive way.

Angellla373_007
Gossiper
Gossiper

I think what you're seeing I the steps outside the front door you can kind of see them in the online full house picture. But maybe idk

Angellla373_007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Anyone knows the apartment complex they lived in in TN? I am curious to check it out

joanafanara
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by joanafanara »

Alkaer0929 wrote:I found the house too. It's really nice though I personally am not a fan of those crowded underdeveloped subdivisions. All the houses are right on top of each other.

I do find it odd that they spend so much money on travel and designer goods while their house is so far from being finished. They don't have one single room completely furnished and done. Also why do they refuse to change that hideous blue paint color?!

can you private message me the link to there house? thanks!

bronzedbrunette

Post by bronzedbrunette »

I bet those sponsored Simple wipes are breaking her out. I have seen many guru's talk about those things breaking them out.

Mdavis001
Learner
Learner

Post by Mdavis001 »

Angellla373_007 wrote:Anyone knows the apartment complex they lived in in TN? I am curious to check it out
I know they lived in Mt Juliet, TN, but not sure of the complex

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

Angellla373_007 wrote:Anyone knows the apartment complex they lived in in TN? I am curious to check it out
I think she actually mentioned where exactly it was along with the apartment number I wanna say in the vlog "when are we having babies" but I can't exactly remember.

lissbabyxo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lissbabyxo »

PI88NK wrote:
I think she actually mentioned where exactly it was along with the apartment number I wanna say in the vlog "when are we having babies" but I can't exactly remember.

I can't tell for sure but I watched their vlog of when they moved back to Michigan when they show the outside of their apartment and i looked it up on apartments.com and it looks like the complex called "deerfield at providence" not 100% sure thats where they lived but some of the pictures have the black cabinets that they had...and the floorplan "cheekwood" also looks like what they had!

Prettyinpink143
Learner
Learner

Post by Prettyinpink143 »

I thought their resolution was to vlog at least 4
times a week... i just don't see why that is so difficult...

Prettyinpink143
Learner
Learner

Post by Prettyinpink143 »

I thought their resolution was to vlog at least 4

Angellla373_007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ok thanks guys. It's pretty expensive there I would think it'd be cheaper. 1700 a month

Angellla373_007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Whoever wrote that before it's true Alex isn't even following ecotools on instagram :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: she's totally doing this for the check she could give less shit

guruglam689
Informer
Informer

Post by guruglam689 »

I am definitely jealous about how much more affordable homes are there as opposed to where I am. Where I live, that house could be priced 4x what they paid, easily. It's a gorgeous home.

D_aust
Lurker
Lurker

Post by D_aust »

Prettyinpink143 wrote:I thought their resolution was to vlog at least 4

That's what they always do - I noticed that several times already. they also tellin their videos that they are going to do this and that and upload in this or that frequency and then they never do...really than what can be that hard??

I think now they are not vlogging because she got a chemical peel...she mentioned it on her snapchat yesterday....my god - give your skin a break.....this is not gonna heal the breakouts that come from her crap eating behaviour.

Also I'm sure now the main channel is going out of business as also about the chemical peel she said she would show it in the coming vlogs....would that not be a topic for a beauty channel?? these to are just too lazy I cannot deal with it, but always raving about how much they work!
Remeber they were moaining in some vlogs how much they pre-produce for the new year....what??? These two videos for ecotools???? OMG what a hard working couple!
MICHAEL, follow your sisters example and get a proper job!

Angellla373_007
Gossiper
Gossiper

D_aust wrote:

That's what they always do - I noticed that several times already. they also tellin their videos that they are going to do this and that and upload in this or that frequency and then they never do...really than what can be that hard??

I think now they are not vlogging because she got a chemical peel...she mentioned it on her snapchat yesterday....my god - give your skin a break.....this is not gonna heal the breakouts that come from her crap eating behaviour.

Also I'm sure now the main channel is going out of business as also about the chemical peel she said she would show it in the coming vlogs....would that not be a topic for a beauty channel?? these to are just too lazy I cannot deal with it, but always raving about how much they work!
Remeber they were moaining in some vlogs how much they pre-produce for the new year....what??? These two videos for ecotools???? OMG what a hard working couple!
I think the main channel will be for bs paid videos only now. I don't know how that channel could even grow. I actually watched some of her old videos like the Nashville moving vlog etc and I liked them so much more and they were way more genuine. FYI I noticed eco tools doesn't follow her on instagram either lol.

prettyinpink4
Informer
Informer

Post by prettyinpink4 »

yeah I am totally confused as to why she is leaving the crappy sponsored videos for the main channel and basically putting effort only into the vlog channel...? it seems like it has the potential to reach more people on the main = more $$$

can someone enlighten me? lol

D_aust
Lurker
Lurker

Post by D_aust »

Angellla373_007 wrote:
D_aust wrote:

I think the main channel will be for bs paid videos only now. I don't know how that channel could even grow. I actually watched some of her old videos like the Nashville moving vlog etc and I liked them so much more and they were way more genuine. FYI I noticed eco tools doesn't follow her on instagram either lol.
fully agree - liked them way better back then however the vloging made me dislike them or at least their development in these vlogs.....
I also saw that one of the latest brand ambassadors was Teni panosian - which is a whole other level than Alex, so I really do not understand why they took her......or maybe she fits better to their target audience....but I still do not get why they are not following each other...

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”