lewhitney
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alexandrea Garza Part 2

Post by lewhitney »

joanafanara wrote:
Alkaer0929 wrote:I found the house too. It's really nice though I personally am not a fan of those crowded underdeveloped subdivisions. All the houses are right on top of each other.

I do find it odd that they spend so much money on travel and designer goods while their house is so far from being finished. They don't have one single room completely furnished and done. Also why do they refuse to change that hideous blue paint color?!
could you send me there address?
im curious to see the house.
thanks!
Same here if possible!

mileyanimal
Learner
Learner

Post by mileyanimal »

Wow they live in the middle of nowhere! Whats the point of having a big new house if you're in such a boring area? Location is everything with real estate. They drive so much to hang out in nicer areas. It all makes sense! How embarrassing :rofl:

No one is jealous of your back woods hillbilly house and neighborhood :tu: but keep pretending like you live somewhere else its comical!

iloveeyoursmile
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by iloveeyoursmile »

since im really curious i decided to try to find the house lol. i couldn't find the exact house, but i found a very similar one. i'm also not a huge fan of the subdivision neighborhoods, but damn that house has so much potential to look finished and nice. it always baffled me how they'll spend so frivolously on clothing and purses but they won't bother to finish the house. since they never have guests over and the show us the same three rooms its ok. and alex probably doesn't want to buy furniture if it's "cheap," but we've alllllll seen that her expensive furniture is ugly as hell.

maybe it's just me and im the odd one, but if i bought a house i would make sure i have enough money to actually afford all payments that come along with owning a house as well as enough money to furnish it (or at least have it looking put together). my priority would be to furnish the house little by little, not buying ugly ass loafers for myself.

BuhByeee
Debater
Debater

Post by BuhByeee »

iloveeyoursmile wrote:since im really curious i decided to try to find the house lol. i couldn't find the exact house, but i found a very similar one. i'm also not a huge fan of the subdivision neighborhoods, but damn that house has so much potential to look finished and nice. it always baffled me how they'll spend so frivolously on clothing and purses but they won't bother to finish the house. since they never have guests over and the show us the same three rooms its ok. and alex probably doesn't want to buy furniture if it's "cheap," but we've alllllll seen that her expensive furniture is ugly as hell.

maybe it's just me and im the odd one, but if i bought a house i would make sure i have enough money to actually afford all payments that come along with owning a house as well as enough money to furnish it (or at least have it looking put together). my priority would be to furnish the house little by little, not buying ugly ass loafers for myself.
It's because they are just over grown children! They don't understand priorities, for god's sake they have a relatively "easy" full time job but aren't even good at it. They probably should have asked for dressers and tables for Christmas instead of ten Gucci bags and northface jackets to add to their dingy closets.

prettyinpink4
Informer
Informer

Post by prettyinpink4 »

lewhitney wrote:
joanafanara wrote:
Alkaer0929 wrote:I found the house too. It's really nice though I personally am not a fan of those crowded underdeveloped subdivisions. All the houses are right on top of each other.

I do find it odd that they spend so much money on travel and designer goods while their house is so far from being finished. They don't have one single room completely furnished and done. Also why do they refuse to change that hideous blue paint color?!
me three!

could you send me there address?
im curious to see the house.
thanks!
Same here if possible!

prettyinpink4
Informer
Informer

Post by prettyinpink4 »

can you PM me the address too?

eewilk01
Learner
Learner

Post by eewilk01 »

Wow, that resolution video was difficult to watch. That was super cringe worthy. The way she fake smiles at the camera when she is acting out her resolutions is really awkward. How many times can she say "dewy" and "glowy"?

I'm not buying for a second that she is going to do any of that shit on the reg and I have NEVER seen her use anything from EcoTools.

I used to love her when I first found her channel two years ago, but now it just seems so fake and unoriginal.

BuhByeee
Debater
Debater

Post by BuhByeee »

eewilk01 wrote:Wow, that resolution video was difficult to watch. That was super cringe worthy. The way she fake smiles at the camera when she is acting out her resolutions is really awkward. How many times can she say "dewy" and "glowy"?

I'm not buying for a second that she is going to do any of that shit on the reg and I have NEVER seen her use anything from EcoTools.

I used to love her when I first found her channel two years ago, but now it just seems so fake and unoriginal.
prettyinpink4 wrote:can you PM me the address too?
and meeeeee! <3 <3

Angellla373_007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Angellla373_007 »

I noticed she deleted probably about 1000 pictures of her instagram. I wanted to show my friend how pretty she used to be and most of the older pictures are gone.

lissbabyxo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lissbabyxo »

can someone PM me the address too? I tried to look and can't find it!

iloveeyoursmile
Gossiper
Gossiper

id love if someone could PM me the address too lol

StarbucksAddict91
Debater
Debater

Post by StarbucksAddict91 »

I was curious too so I did some googling and finally found it. Wow that house is so big and has so much potential! No wonder they never show upstairs its probably all empty or they use rooms for their tacky stuff's storage. For those of you curious, I won't post their address but just google "alexandrea and michael maddalena lake orion michigan" and it should be just a few links down :tu:

Prettyinpink143
Learner
Learner

Post by Prettyinpink143 »

Will you pm the address too! Tried to find on my on but no such success :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lewhitney
Talker
Talker

Post by lewhitney »

So I went to the ecotools instagram and it said "followed by Michael Maddalena" but not by Alex Garza so I checked her following section and she doesn't even follow ecotools....WTF

iloveeyoursmile
Gossiper
Gossiper

OMFG DO THEY STILL NOT HAVE A DAMN ENTRY WALK-WAY/SIDEWALK!?!? like ok there might be snow now and its winter, but they should have made an entry walkway when they moved in. i cannot believe they're using all this space for such unnecessary things. i wonder where they're gonna make michael's sister sleep..... they definitely have the room to give her a separate room. lol watch them banish her to the unfinished basement. i'm not gonna shit on them for the unfinished basement bc i know a few people who don't have finished basements but damn. i can't deal with these children.

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

Prettyinpink143 wrote:Will you pm the address too! Tried to find on my on but no such success :(

Dang it I couldn't find it either lol

literallyicant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by literallyicant »

Ok ok ok since everyone else is asking too....if someone could PM me the address I'd appreciate it :)

Mdavis001
Learner
Learner

Post by Mdavis001 »

I googled just Michael Maddalena Lake Orion Michigan and it came up.

That basement has amazing potential!! Maybe if they stop spending money in Louis Vuitton they can finish it in the next decade. The actual living space in that house really isn't all that big. $449k and no separate formal living room/family room space is insane to me. Plus she has a giant dining room table that looks ridiculous in her breakfast nook. That basement could easily be $50k to fully finish with all the bells and whistles.

iloveeyoursmile
Gossiper
Gossiper

Mdavis001 wrote:I googled just Michael Maddalena Lake Orion Michigan and it came up.

That basement has amazing potential!! Maybe if they stop spending money in Louis Vuitton they can finish it in the next decade. The actual living space in that house really isn't all that big. $449k and no separate formal living room/family room space is insane to me. Plus she has a giant dining room table that looks ridiculous in her breakfast nook. That basement could easily be $50k to fully finish with all the bells and whistles.
they have over 3000 sq ft though so its a pretty decent size and a good price, at least when i compare it to the house prices around me. its definitely an upgrade from tennessee!

they should have moved the dining room table to the empty room by the main door and get a nice, little neutral colored table in the breakfast nook. maybe add some splashes of color, too. they could furnish the basement into an entertaining area and/or office area and make the spare bedrooms upstairs into actual guest bedrooms but A) they don't have enough friends to entertain in the basement so that would be a waste of money and B) why would they use a bedroom as an actual bedroom when alex needs a closet the size of a room. didn't they mention that they were so happy to be moving back to MI since family and friends all live there. what happened to those friends???? i understand their friends most likely have "regular" jobs, but they can definitely plan something out on the weekends. guess their friends hate 'em as much as we do. if michael wanted to "escape" from alex he should have made the basement into the man cave, but i guess he loves being her bitch. also, having a guest bedroom right now would be so great because michael's sister would have an actual bed and room.

prettyinpink4
Informer
Informer

Post by prettyinpink4 »

OKAY I'M WITH YA - I FOUND IT TOO :tu:

they seriously should spend money on landscaping in the front and the back. that mud in front is sooo tacky. i'm doubtful they've even tried to fix that otherwise it would have been vlogged. that basement is incredible! as stated, they should finish it, those windows are great.

this is def a forever home in my opinion but knowing Alex, she doesn't feel that way. she probably thinks she is gonna need a step up in the future.

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”