Marissa "Short Lease, Shorter Relationships" Lace Part 13

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by dulapeep »

New thread yay, this title had the most thanks so :tu: oh and credit goes to bitchplease

Also, unrelated, but I hate riding the subway now, every time I see one of the cars covered in Handy ads or some weird alcohol delivery app or whatever other lazy apps exist I think of Marissa :(

WhoEvenKnowsNow
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Marissa "Short Lease, Shorter Relationships" Lace Part 1

Post by WhoEvenKnowsNow »

Lol love the name

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk

bopma
Informer
Informer

Post by bopma »

GeraldtheGiraffe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GeraldtheGiraffe »

love the new thread title!

I watched most of her YouNow video while I was cleaning my room. At one point in the video someone asks how long she thinks she'll stay in seattle, and she says a year or two. Later she says she was looking at apartments in San Francisco to possibly move in with "someone." She doesn't say Noah lol probably to cover her ass so Noah doesn't think she's creepy as hell. She can just tell Noah she meant a friend or something.

I feel like she is wayyyyyy more into him than he is into her. It's NHG all over again.

vapidwhitegurl
Learner
Learner

Post by vapidwhitegurl »

I love how she thinks people don't understand her personality. No, we get it, Mariss. You're a catty, ignorant, bitch. There isn't much more to you!

efyourthighgap
Learner
Learner

Post by efyourthighgap »

the name of this thread is perfection.. :rofl:

GeraldtheGiraffe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GeraldtheGiraffe »

I honestly hope Freelee sees Marissa's vegan videos. It'd be hilarious

alex_123
Learner
Learner

Post by alex_123 »

GeraldtheGiraffe wrote:love the new thread title!

I watched most of her YouNow video while I was cleaning my room. At one point in the video someone asks how long she thinks she'll stay in seattle, and she says a year or two. Later she says she was looking at apartments in San Francisco to possibly move in with "someone." She doesn't say Noah lol probably to cover her ass so Noah doesn't think she's creepy as hell. She can just tell Noah she meant a friend or something.

I feel like she is wayyyyyy more into him than he is into her. It's NHG all over again.
My favourite part was when she claimed she was moving to SF to spend more time with her grandparents since they were getting older. If that was even on her radar at all, why wouldn't she have moved there initially instead of to Seattle? She conveniently wants to spend more time with her grandparents right when her newest obsession also lives in the same area. Completely possible that she was telling the truth, but the timing just seems too strange.
Also, did anyone who watched the live stream notice that she said her grandparents hated Greg? I remember when she was dating him she kept saying how her Grandma LOVED Greg. Now that the relationship is over, he's the devil and EVERYONE she knows thinks so too! Again, completely possible that she was just covering for him but I just find it funny how whenever someone leaves her life, they suddenly become the most toxic, negative person in the world who is hated by everyone :roll: Here's a tip Mariss, when all of your relationships (friendships or otherwise) end after max a year or so, that's a reflection on YOU, not them! Maybe one or two bad relationships could be blamed on other people, but eventually you have to look at yourself and think about what YOU could do differently.

bitchplease
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bitchplease »

Realistically, Noah won't know they are living together until marissa's crazy ass shows up knocking on his door with 5 suitcases full of crystals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

Sorry but how is she affording SF? I mean I know her grandparents pay for all her shit but SF is pretty expensive, especially when talking about real estate.

WhoEvenKnowsNow
Gossiper
Gossiper

Watching her newest what I eat in a day video. Does she need to place the camera right where her boobs are all we see? I guess not cause she also had to bend over at least five times so we could see.

"Its 8:50 and I just finished meditating and journaling. You know all my normal morning stuff. Now time for more coffee." Wow Marissa your life is so hard. And just sounds so exciting. By 8:50 I had already been at work for 2.5 hours but you sure do work hard don't you. Also can she really say that this 30 day vegan challenge'is going well' if she had dairy on day 5? Why did she even buy it if she knew she was going to do this challenge? Dairy doesn't last that long so she had to have just bought it. Which means this choice to go vegan was last minute and not a fully committed decision. I bet she didn't throw it out and she still eats non vegan but doesn't tell us lol.

bitchplease
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bitchplease »

^ thank god she had a second cup of coffee after all that JOURNALING and MEDITATION whew gotta fuel that strenuous morning or she might not be able to power through a bubble bath later that day!

lashesandcurls
Learner
Learner

Post by lashesandcurls »

She's on YouNow now and saying that she's going to probably move back to the Bay Area... Nononononono.

bitchplease
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bitchplease »

Double post...
Last edited by bitchplease on Wed May 04, 2016 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

luxex93

Post by luxex93 »

She's eating vegan cookie dough and ranting about treating yourself on snap... lol. When don't you treat yourself Mariss? Hmmm ???

"younow party" lmao someone should ask her why doesn't she leave her apartment whenever she's in a relationship lol

soccermomgoth
Talker
Talker

Post by soccermomgoth »

this is me commenting to just follow the thread but wow. i cant believe this bitch is still going.... remember her IIFYM days?? before NHG was even a thing? and i thought we had so much on her to talk about then lmao ..... marissa reminds me of this girl i used to be friends with who always had this disapproving aura to her and always talked shit and then left our friend group because we were "too negative" and started posting and RTing the same "positivty" shit marissa does ... when she was prob the most negative one out of the group lmao...

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

ItFitsMyMacros wrote:ImageImage

This really needs to be brought over to this thread. She looks so dumpy in that second pic omg. And this is only a few weeks apart? "I didn't edit my picture." :rofl:

WhoEvenKnowsNow
Gossiper
Gossiper

Just gonna leave these here. Also Marissa please close your damn mouth when you chew. So gross.

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk

bubbbest
Informer
Informer

Post by bubbbest »

I mean really... Just wait she is going to do the whole "bloated from changing my diet" thing to try and hide the fact that she totally edited that photo.
That isn't bloat.. so don't even try it Mariss.

alex_123
Learner
Learner

Post by alex_123 »

I've posted on here too much today but I am SO done with this girl after this most recent Younow. She had the AUDACITY to say that "we are screwed either way" if Hillary or Trump win. I'm pretty sure a couple months ago this girl didn't even know Hillary was RUNNING (I believe she said that on the Coffee With Crachel podcast) so don't try and tell me she has ANY idea what her politics are. I'm so tired of her just spewing random things she sees on twitter and acting like she has any idea what she is talking about. I realize I'm getting a little off topic here but I'm not even a Hillary fan but I have enough of a brain to know having her would be better than having someone who literally threatens the deportation of millions of people and a ban on religious groups. If this girl is going to try and be a "Role Model" to young people she needs to educate herself because, despite all logic, hundreds of young girls look up to her and think what she says is law.

sorry for the mini rant but I'm a polisci major so this gets me especially annoyed.

Return to “MarissaLace”