PointlessWants: 10 Dayes of Endless Shopping

SoboredGGsux
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PointlessWants: 10 Dayes of Endless Shopping

Post by SoboredGGsux »

MrsRobinson wrote:completely off topic but if there's any I'm a Celebrity viewers on here:

Does Jordan Banjo remind anyone else of Alfie?? Both tall, both incredibly pampered and sheltered, they even say the same things (LICHERALLY) and have the same voice :roll:

This adds nothing to the current conversation but I'm worried that next year, Alfie will be recruited for some sort of reality show.
He already was. He's going to be on release the hounds

nixworld68
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nixworld68 »

He really doesn't know how to use apostrophes, does he? In his latest vlog, another example- IM SUCH A PROUD BOYFRIEND.

He does this all the time, I am starting to think he believes it is actually spelt "Im"!

Post by Guest »

MrsRobinson wrote:completely off topic but if there's any I'm a Celebrity viewers on here:

Does Jordan Banjo remind anyone else of Alfie?? Both tall, both incredibly pampered and sheltered, they even say the same things (LICHERALLY) and have the same voice :roll:

This adds nothing to the current conversation but I'm worried that next year, Alfie will be recruited for some sort of reality show.
And they have similar teeth!

xDxDlolxDxD
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by xDxDlolxDxD »

Hilarious how he tries to be like Casey Neistat but his filming techniques are awful :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

WickedAlwaysWins
Learner
Learner

Post by WickedAlwaysWins »

I just saw this comment on his new vlog... pure cringe.

"everyone keeps talking about relationship goals, and talking about going on fancy vacations together, having a fancy house, cars, being successful etc etc, but no... THIS is relationship goals. two people loving and supporting eachother, no matter what. they're honest, and genuine towards eachother, and not many couple reach that point. THIS is the REAL relationship goals."

And it currently has 783 thumbs up. Tragic. Alfie shows more affection towards their deformed pug than to his deformed woman child girlfriend. :rofl:

WickedAlwaysWins
Learner
Learner

I just saw this comment on his new vlog... pure cringe.

"everyone keeps talking about relationship goals, and talking about going on fancy vacations together, having a fancy house, cars, being successful etc etc, but no... THIS is relationship goals. two people loving and supporting eachother, no matter what. they're honest, and genuine towards eachother, and not many couple reach that point. THIS is the REAL relationship goals."

And it currently has 783 thumbs up. Tragic. Alfie shows more affection towards their deformed pug than to his deformed woman child girlfriend. :rofl:

wildernessinside
Learner
Learner

Post by wildernessinside »

The guy goes to this premier and then gets home and immediately looks up himself on gettyimages? what a life. :rofl:

binlova
Informer
Informer

Post by binlova »

why does he insist on dressing so casual for every event? like Sean saying he was thinking of wearing a hoodie... plz no. you are no one

fruitloaf

Post by fruitloaf »

I mean to say this in a genuine way, but what are his interests and passions outside of Youtube? The reason I ask is because despite he can be annoying he seems like an adventurous, open-minded and determined person who likes to take challenges in life. It just seems as though his girlfriend sets him back somehow and he always has to be the one taking a lot of responsibilities. If that's the case, then it's a shame because he seems to have more to offer than to cater for somebody so lazy and unfulfilled and does not do anything beyond staying indoors.

ParkourOneMan
Learner
Learner

Post by ParkourOneMan »

where was he looking himself up on the internet?

chairman_meow
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by chairman_meow »

ParkourOneMan wrote:where was he looking himself up on the internet?
[tweet][/tweet]

I just realized why I find him so unattractive apart from his voice and obnoxious behaviour. It's his eyes. He has the smallest eyes with the widest eyebrows I have ever seen. I know you can't change genetics, but it doesn't help with his personality.

coffelatte
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by coffelatte »

chairman_meow wrote:
ParkourOneMan wrote:where was he looking himself up on the internet?
[tweet][/tweet]

I just realized why I find him so unattractive apart from his voice and obnoxious behaviour. It's his eyes. He has the smallest eyes with the widest eyebrows I have ever seen. I know you can't change genetics, but it doesn't help with his personality.
My issue is his mouth/smile I just dont know what's off about it, it kind of looks like a puppet and when he uploads those thumbs on his videos with his mouth open, it makes me feel uncomfortable. And the head size different with Zoe is just too much tbh
-english is not my first language-

Beachy2016
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Beachy2016 »

Is anyone surprised that Zoe couldn't even turn up for her own brother's event? I'm sure she used her anxiety excuse again but she could have made arrangements to slip in the back entrance or something. What a selfish brat. She said in an earlier video that she isnt seeing her therapist as much because her anxiety "has gotten so much better." Apparently, she needs to start going back to her therapist. Maybe she just likes being a recluse surrounded by all of her decorations and candy lol. Pitiful.

WickedAlwaysWins
Learner
Learner

To sum up the vlog today,

Alfie wakes up late again, then blurs his underwear as he gets out of bed.

is slightly triggered because a fan is outside and 'can see him in his boxers' well you're filming yourself in your boxers so it's not like it makes much of a difference,, does it alfie?

'I was LICHRALLY training in the gym for one hour and forgot to film anything sorry guys' don't fret alfie nobody will miss it :tu:

edits and replies to emails in bed because he can't be 'bovvered' to visit the office.

talks about james corden for two minutes, then films himself reacting for a few seconds. he probably thinks he's relevant enough to get on the show.

funny how he blurs out his underwear as if it's some scandalous thing, yet he never bothers blurring out people licence plates.

films himself holding up his food, and sean and marcus making faces while joe and caspar are speaking. classic alfie.

at home talking about how he basically refused to go inside at the premiere when he was supposed to, so he could 'carry on meeting loads of you guiyzz'
:roll: you'd think this was his premiere...

ends the vlog by filming himself shirtless in bed, as usual.

:toad:

Nipples
Learner
Learner

Post by Nipples »

The complaints about his £5000 cartier bracelet. :roll:

Fuck off Alfie.

WickedAlwaysWins
Learner
Learner

Nipples wrote:The complaints about his £5000 cartier bracelet. :roll:

Fuck off Alfie.
I hate to be the 'kids in africa' person, but it's even better when you think about the fact that there's kids dying because they don't have food or clean water, and this joke sits in his expensive car, complaining into his expensive camera about how his expensive bracelet won't stay on his expensive wrist :rofl: :rofl:

SoboredGGsux
Informer
Informer

Post by SoboredGGsux »

fruitloaf wrote:I mean to say this in a genuine way, but what are his interests and passions outside of Youtube? The reason I ask is because despite he can be annoying he seems like an adventurous, open-minded and determined person who likes to take challenges in life. It just seems as though his girlfriend sets him back somehow and he always has to be the one taking a lot of responsibilities. If that's the case, then it's a shame because he seems to have more to offer than to cater for somebody so lazy and unfulfilled and does not do anything beyond staying indoors.
His interest is in himself

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

Fuck off Alfie.
Either Alfie is just the unluckiest consumer in the world, or there's something else going on with all the complaints he ALWAYS has about something he's bought, a service, etc.

There's always an expensive product, a camera, etc., that just isn't working or it broke too easily or it's not up to par. There's always a delivery service that got the time wrong, the order incorrect, or food that's apparently taken hours to drop off. And yet this is the same guy that drops his new iPhone in a hottub? I bet if something malfunctioned after he dropped it in the water, we never would've seen that clip and instead, the next day, he would've made sad comments to the camera about Apple really needing to get it together.

Good_Bake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Good_Bake »

Lamour88 wrote:

Fuck off Alfie.
Either Alfie is just the unluckiest consumer in the world, or there's something else going on with all the complaints he ALWAYS has about something he's bought, a service, etc.

There's always an expensive product, a camera, etc., that just isn't working or it broke too easily or it's not up to par. There's always a delivery service that got the time wrong, the order incorrect, or food that's apparently taken hours to drop off. And yet this is the same guy that drops his new iPhone in a hottub? I bet if something malfunctioned after he dropped it in the water, we never would've seen that clip and instead, the next day, he would've made sad comments to the camera about Apple really needing to get it together.
I think cos he has SOOO much money he just doesn't have the need to be careful with his expensive stuff. Whenever I get a new phone I treat it like a baby for the first 6 months at least because it's a big investment and I can't afford to be clumsy. Alfie just gives no shits

login_or_sign_up
Learner
Learner

Post by login_or_sign_up »

he's literally not going to his office anymore because "it's too cold" and "it's not fun/lovely anymore" he's like a baby with a toy that he doesn't want to play with anymore

Return to “Pointless Blog”