whyyyyyyyyyyyy

sixteenpeaches
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BatALashBeauty Part 3

Post by sixteenpeaches »

In her next IG picture at Disneyland, she has a tank top on over the sports bra. So she legit took her shirt off just to take a picture. What the fuck was the point??? Like if she's gonna play it off like she just wears bras outside, at least commit to it LOL

ohyourejoking
Informer
Informer

Post by ohyourejoking »

sixteenpeaches wrote:In her next IG picture at Disneyland, she has a tank top on over the sports bra. So she legit took her shirt off just to take a picture. What the fuck was the point??? Like if she's gonna play it off like she just wears bras outside, at least commit to it LOL

I wish you watched her scope from that morning.....she could not stop poking those big ass things on the scope.

ohyourejoking
Informer
Informer

Post by ohyourejoking »

sixteenpeaches wrote:In her next IG picture at Disneyland, she has a tank top on over the sports bra. So she legit took her shirt off just to take a picture. What the fuck was the point??? Like if she's gonna play it off like she just wears bras outside, at least commit to it LOL

I wish you watched her scope from that morning.....she could not stop poking those big ass things on the scope.

ilyria
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ilyria »

Before closing an old thread please put a link up to the new one next time. Just saying.

Anyway I noticed for the last 2 months she is averaging way less than 100k views on her vids.

And yes in the first seconds of her newest contour vid she put in print how to contour for a heart shaped face. Excuse me but just cause you have a jutting chin does not mean you have a heart shaped face. Thats not how it works. She tried photoshopping her jaw in the picture to make it look like it went to the chin a bit but when she pops on in the video you can clearly see how that picture isnt her real face and how wide her jaw is. Her liner also looks like a choppy mess in it. Maybe she was flustered by the back to back sponsorship. ;)

Plus her saying that the whole point of contouring traditionally was to make your face look look more oval shaped. What planet is this ho on? There is article after article about the history of contouring and what it's point is and was and no it was never to make someone look like they have an oval face. Did her school not teach history at all and she never looked it up so she made shit up herself or what? She is so woefully ignorant by choice. What a stupid mess.

Looked at some random vids too just to check and each one has under 1,000 comments. Some just a couple hundred total. Ouch. No one cares anymore about her anywhere.

And her vid from April 4th has "will nap and then upload product list" That's a mighty long ass nap :rofl: This shit was sent to her and she cant even bother to write a fucking list or link things.

50 Shades Of Salad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 50 Shades Of Salad »

Commenting to follow... and massive eye rolling over her posed sports bra Disneyland pic. :roll:

BlancheDevereau
Informer
Informer

Post by BlancheDevereau »

Her boobs are so saggy, I bet they met the height requirement to ride Space Mountain alone .

Put some clothes on, you tired hag!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redkoala
Learner
Learner

Post by redkoala »

I thought that waviness on the side of your tongue was a sign of thyroid problems?

redkoala
Learner
Learner

Post by redkoala »

ilyria wrote:
Plus her saying that the whole point of contouring traditionally was to make your face look look more oval shaped. What planet is this ho on? There is article after article about the history of contouring and what it's point is and was and no it was never to make someone look like they have an oval face. Did her school not teach history at all and she never looked it up so she made shit up herself or what? She is so woefully ignorant by choice. What a stupid mess.
My makeup school taught us that contouring is to make a face appear more oval. Obviously there's more to it than that, but that's the general idea.

ilyria
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ilyria »

redkoala wrote:
ilyria wrote:
My makeup school taught us that contouring is to make a face appear more oval. Obviously there's more to it than that, but that's the general idea.
Your makeup school lied to you.

r-dlipclassic
Learner
Learner

Post by r-dlipclassic »

redkoala wrote:I thought that waviness on the side of your tongue was a sign of thyroid problems?
my tongue has looked like that for awhile and I've always been told that it's because I bite it in my sleep. Never been told anything about thyroid problems.

noragrets
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by noragrets »

that disney sports bra pic is one of the most desperate and blatant attention ploys i've ever seen. so sad!

r-dlipclassic
Learner
Learner

Post by r-dlipclassic »

is it just me or does sam look like she's holding her breath or something in this photo? like why tf does her face look like that

bearitoprincess
Learner
Learner

Post by bearitoprincess »

r-dlipclassic wrote:Image
is it just me or does sam look like she's holding her breath or something in this photo? like why tf does her face look like that

She kinda looks constipated

bearitoprincess
Learner
Learner

Post by bearitoprincess »

double post

0nyx
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by 0nyx »

Did you guys watch her periscope where she said that editing her photos does not make her vain and young women should look up to that because it shows how women these days are allowed to edit themselves to what they look upto? Da fuck?

babysav
Talker
Talker

Post by babysav »

i hold my breath when i take pictures :rofl: its a force of habit lol

ilyria
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ilyria »

0nyx wrote:Did you guys watch her periscope where she said that editing her photos does not make her vain and young women should look up to that because it shows how women these days are allowed to edit themselves to what they look upto? Da fuck?
I missed that but she has also claimed it's cool to do because it's art. I dont think she knows what art is to think photoshopping your whole face and body is it.

babebrains
Informer
Informer

Post by babebrains »

Holy shit her skin looks so bad in that snap! She needs to invest in some skincare, she shouldn't be looking so rough at her age.

LurkyLurk09
Learner
Learner

Post by LurkyLurk09 »

I didn't know there was a part 3 I was in part 2 like why can't I post! Lol anyway I know I'm late but I was briefly watched the snap with her and Jaime showing off their shopping and what I wanna know is how can she afford this designer stuff? She's not really doing anything.

Return to “Samantha Ravndahl”