LisaLisaD1~ Part 36 All Hail the Queen of LA!!!

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LisaLisaD1~ Part 36 All Hail the Queen of LA!!!

Post by EastCoastGlamour »

She texted Sherri Style, she needs to connect.. :roll: I just started watching her (I think Lena recommended) and I do like her style..Lisa..Yes you are More Bimbo! Hey at least you admitted it! ;)

Then she said she went to Gap to get Will Underwear....Really Lisa? :x Was that Necessary? Like I said, I hope that boy's Classmates don't see her videos! or look at IG. It's hard enough at that age, jeeze! :roll:
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

ok, One more thing! She is really speaking to "US" in this entire video...

Sorry can't remember, but Whoever mentioned here last week about Jawn's wardrobe....Bingo! Lisa bought him all "new" clothes.

The Wedding was a "work wedding" which I'm assuming means someone associated with Jawn's work...Lisa sure knows how to represent her self doesn't she? Just a thought, all the years I've watched Lisa, It really seems like her and Jawn have no friends or even family for that matter that they get together with ;) ;)
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

MsLynda
Informer
Informer

Post by MsLynda »

EastCoastGlamour wrote:ok, One more thing! She is really speaking to "US" in this entire video...

Sorry can't remember, but Whoever mentioned here last week about Jawn's wardrobe....Bingo! Lisa bought him all "new" clothes.

The Wedding was a "work wedding" which I'm assuming means someone associated with Jawn's work...Lisa sure knows how to represent her self doesn't she? Just a thought, all the years I've watched Lisa, It really seems like her and Jawn have no friends or even family for that matter that they get together with ;) ;)
They can't have anyone over, the damn front porch will crash down! Plus, where would they sit? What would they eat? The kitchen sink is the 3rd bathroom. That alone is weird.
At best the Duncan's could do a family style meal at Buca Di Beppo, reserve the party room.
My hair stylist works 30 hours a week, her hubby owns/works his landscaping and garden center - as well as owns many rental units. They are planning 150 guests for their daughters high school graduation party, at their home. Between working they are redoing a lot of the landscaping, she is painting the trim (have a stone home) Did get someone in to redo their front porch, slate and the past two winters popped a few stones.
Nothing is too much to do, for her family, her friends and the daughters friends.
The Duncan's are just bizarre, no friends over, no family get together's, nothing special for the kids, even they do not have friends over. Its weird, like they are a cult with four members and a few pets to make things look "ok".

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Ok, I lied :) :) last thing....

Sherri Style is her next victim. I find it creepy how LIsa fixates herself on one woman at a time and completely copies their looks,

She actually went to the same stores to find the same exact pieces that Sherri was wearing. Ridiculous, because Lisa actually owned the same pair of black pants almost identical to the ones that Sherri was wearing, yet Lisa had to go out and buy another pair. If she took the time to organize her Closet(s) she would see that, but I think in her demented mind, it has to be the same brand. :roll:

Moonpie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Moonpie »

Her bangs look more and more silly every week. I really had to skip through this video.....nearly 40 minutes of mostly hair products with her reading boxes.....no thanks.

Seems like Brooke is her bestie now. It's too late for that poor girl. Lisa has trained her to be a mini-me. She's exactly like Lisa now. Her life revolves around the way that she looks and acquiring more and more material things.

She talked about how hard it is for young people these days regarding them worrying about their looks. I can honestly say that my daughter has never gone into a tizzy about her looks. She is perfectly happy the way that she is. Not once in her life has she cried about her nose or talked about getting plastic surgery. She is concerned with making a life for herself.

Lisa never had give aways every week. She is lying. For a very short time, she gave away a few things. I recall a bottle of cheap nail polish that she didn't want.

She looked so proud of herself when she said that she gave her mother a pair of her Tom Ford sunglasses and she gave Brooke those cheap Australian sunglasses that she bought. We all knew that Lisa wouldn't be wearing those glasses.

She doesn't give away anything that is in any way desirable to her. She only gives away something that she no longer wants. When she no longer wants it, it's worth NOTHING to her. The way that she shops and hoardes, things are worth NOTHING to her very quickly.

The new sunglasses she bought are ridiculous. If I saw my spouse throwing away money on crap like that, and my porch needed to be redone, it would be time for me to put my foot down. Lisa is throwing money down the toilet and it is revolting to watch.

Moonpie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Moonpie »

Her bangs look more and more silly every week. I really had to skip through this video.....nearly 40 minutes of mostly hair products with her reading boxes.....no thanks.

Seems like Brooke is her bestie now. It's too late for that poor girl. Lisa has trained her to be a mini-me. She's exactly like Lisa now. Her life revolves around the way that she looks and acquiring more and more material things.

She talked about how hard it is for young people these days regarding them worrying about their looks. I can honestly say that my daughter has never gone into a tizzy about her looks. She is perfectly happy the way that she is. Not once in her life has she cried about her nose or talked about getting plastic surgery. She is concerned with making a life for herself.

Lisa never had give aways every week. She is lying. For a very short time, she gave away a few things. I recall a bottle of cheap nail polish that she didn't want.

She looked so proud of herself when she said that she gave her mother a pair of her Tom Ford sunglasses and she gave Brooke those cheap Australian sunglasses that she bought. We all knew that Lisa wouldn't be wearing those glasses.

She doesn't give away anything that is in any way desirable to her. She only gives away something that she no longer wants. When she no longer wants it, it's worth NOTHING to her. The way that she shops and hoardes, things are worth NOTHING to her very quickly.

The new sunglasses she bought are ridiculous. If I saw my spouse throwing away money on crap like that, and my porch needed to be redone, it would be time for me to put my foot down. Lisa is throwing money down the toilet and it is revolting to watch.

Moonpie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Moonpie »

Moonpie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Moonpie »

Well friends, I think I've really had it with Guru Gossip. It took me about a half hour to post that last message. The site loads too slowly, I kept getting error messages over and over and then I would get messages that someone else was posting at the same time that I was or that the site was offline.

After all of that, my message posted 3 times. I then spent 15 minutes trying to delete the duplicate messages. I don't have time for this. It's no longer fun.

I've really enjoyed all of you and I'll miss you all but this site has become too much a source of frustration for me.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Moonpie wrote:Well friends, I think I've really had it with Guru Gossip. It took me about a half hour to post that last message. The site loads too slowly, I kept getting error messages over and over and then I would get messages that someone else was posting at the same time that I was or that the site was offline.

After all of that, my message posted 3 times. I then spent 15 minutes trying to delete the duplicate messages. I don't have time for this. It's no longer fun.

I've really enjoyed all of you and I'll miss you all but this site has become too much a source of frustration for me.
Moonpie, I had problems this morning as well. I thought it was my laptop at one point, everything was Super Slow..While having my coffee I spent a good 20 minutes trying to edit or delete or re-type my last few posts. Please Moonpie, Don't leave us! :P :) I feel your frustration, but I love your posts <3 and your take on things. I completely agree with what you said about everything and Lisa Lying. Her Nose is getting Longer as we speak! :roll: :roll: :roll:

I have a daughter in college and like your daughter, she has never been obsessed or even concerned with her looks. She has always been So busy with So much else, that there was not time to worry about insignificant things. She thanks me now for supporting her all those years in everythig she has every done and it feels good to know. All teenagers (male or female) may not like something about themselves and express that, but too be fixated every aspect of their looks is Not healthy and I blame Lisa for setting that Horrible example, Shame on her! and her stupid speech is just her way of trying to cover up what she really knows deep down, that it is HER that only focuses on the exterior. She never encourages her own daughter to get out and do something to stimulate her intellect or talents. It's shameful and sad.

I feel like then entire Video was one big attempt for Lisa to seem Unselfish and caring..Sorry Lisa, it didn't work and furthermore your a LIAR!

Sorry in advance for any errors, i probably wont be able to edit.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Got cut off,,

it is no Skin off Lisa's ass to give away FREE STUFF that was given to her. She didn't pick it out or pay for it. Not that there is anything wrong with Giving away a makeup pallet that is free and a duplicate, but Lisa makes herself out to be an effing Saint in doing so! LIke you said Moonpie, She had a few Giveaways with inexpensive things she didn't like and Dean Davidson and Sheila Faijal Sponsored those Giveaway, You spent ZERO dollars of your own money!

Why not give up some of your Shopping and Primping time. Now that is an unselfish act. Charity begins at Home, so why not Cook a meal for your family, set the table nice and have a family dinner at home. You mentioned Will loved lasagna years ago. Why not make him homemade Lasagna in a homemade sauce with meatballs and a nice salad and Garlic Bread. This is loving and caring Lisa, not giving your daughter leftover makeup. :roll:

OhHai
Informer
Informer

Post by OhHai »

Lisa is definitely talking directly to us here. On the MUFE Pro Sculpting Lip video (since taken down) someone suggested she do a giveaway since her kind subscribers are always sending her stuff, you know as a than you. A few other subs joined in. Lisa defended herself in the comments saying all the stuff she is saying in this video. Then she deleted the video. What a fraud.

Just went to look at the new Friday Haul (haven't got up to those atrocious sunglasses yet) and someone had posted this comment. I quickly did a copy paste because I am sure Lisa will delete delete delete lol
rsz_screen_shot_2016-05-22_at_23909_am-2 copy.png
rsz_screen_shot_2016-05-22_at_23909_am-2 copy.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hey Ho :roll:

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

^^ I didn't know she took down that video! The last video I remember her taking down was those atrocious camel toe leggings (from AE i think). She loved them she said, but after the backlash she took the video down.

Thank's for sharing the comment! love it!

Redlipstick9
Informer
Informer

Post by Redlipstick9 »

I didn't know she took that video down either, not that I watch them more than once! She's a baby! She wants to hand pick a winner for kiss ass comments. Why even announce that? Just message your fan girl and send it to her! I did notice that it seemed like she had a lot more comments on the video. Must be all the people trying to get picked to be blessed with some of her hoard. She is seriously pathetic and no, Lisa, I am not jealous!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lenathediva
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lenathediva »

With the exception of the Nudist sandals, I liked this week's outfit. It would have looked cuter with her black Nikes.

Didn't look like she did much buying for herself, but it sounds like Will and John only got stuff that was on sale. Nothing wrong with that, but Lisa rarely buys things for herself that are on sale. I just bought a Rebecca Minkoff handbag at TJ Maxx and only spent $99. It probably didn't cross Lisa's mind to shop in places like that. On top of that, Lisa is not going to use that bag long. It's too small, and the interior is not that much bigger than the Chanel Boy or that Fendi Monster.

I liked the hair, but the color is a tad brassy.

DON'T LEAVE US, MOONPIE! <3

Pheebie
Informer
Informer

Post by Pheebie »

So it’s just now occurring to her that pulling off false lashes daily just might be pulling out some of her natural lashes – geeze. I never imagined falsies were for daily use. The only people I know (or know of) who do this are these goons on YT. The only women I can fathom wearing them regularly are those who have been through chemo or have a medical condition that has caused their lashes to fall out. Lisa’s such a dolt. :roll:

The flesh-toned lipstick she’s wearing in this video REALLY makes her lips look ugly and deformed. They’re so over-inflated it’s grotesque. And she’s wearing her va-jay-jay ring to match – nice. :tu:

The giveaway story = lies. I don’t buy it. Too many excuses. Gives things to people every day – sure she does.

More discussion about her damn hair and bangs, and she’s got MORE products to try out, so I’m sure that will generate yet another drawn out hair care video.

The ‘accepting yourself’ spiel ~ give me an effing break! She is the LAST person to talk about accepting yourself. Says she does ‘little things’ – um, eyelid surgery, boob lift surgery – those are NOT ‘little things.’ Not to mention, she piles on the makeup and false lashes EVERY DAY. How is that accepting yourself as you are? Hypocrite.

Like Moonpie, I’m having to skip through a lot of this one. Waaaaay too much reading packages ~ we know she reads here and clearly does this to aggravate us.

Pheebie
Informer
Informer

Post by Pheebie »

She was “inspired” to buy a cross-body bag . . . here we go with the copy-cat syndrome again. No doubt she’ll buy 10 more cross-body bags because one of anything is never enough.

Brooke “took over” her beach towel (damn you, Brooke – can’t you let your poor, deprived mom have anything to herself?! Stop being so selfish!)

Overuse of the phrase “I just looove it” – no surprise there. More sunglasses – it’s just boring at this point. I’m not even shocked or mildly amused anymore. This is a sickness. And don’t get me started on that clownish Marc Jacobs pair. I cannot believe she bought those – they’re a joke. Then again, so is she. Oh, and they weren’t “crazy expensive.” Just $295. Pocket change, really.

J Crew has good jewelry and anytime she goes in there she “could buy something.” Isn’t that EVERY store she goes into? Any day, any time?

Props for not showing her jubblies and wearing a classic, age-appropriate outfit. Other than that, I have nothing positive to say.

NoMaleHeirLikeJen
Learner
Learner

Post by NoMaleHeirLikeJen »

What happened to her Rebecca Minkoff WOC she carried for awhile?

Sizz
Talker
Talker

Post by Sizz »

MsLynda
Informer
Informer

Post by MsLynda »

lenathediva wrote:With the exception of the Nudist sandals, I liked this week's outfit. It would have looked cuter with her black Nikes.

Didn't look like she did much buying for herself, but it sounds like Will and John only got stuff that was on sale. Nothing wrong with that, but Lisa rarely buys things for herself that are on sale. I just bought a Rebecca Minkoff handbag at TJ Maxx and only spent $99. It probably didn't cross Lisa's mind to shop in places like that. On top of that, Lisa is not going to use that bag long. It's too small, and the interior is not that much bigger than the Chanel Boy or that Fendi Monster.

I liked the hair, but the color is a tad brassy.

DON'T LEAVE US, MOONPIE! <3
Banana Republic for your hubby's new jacket, while you prance around in 990.00 shoes?? Something wrong with THAT picture. Linen to boot!? Who is going to steam or iron that? I can tell you a BR jacket is going to wrinkle like crazy. Get him a nice Robert Graham shirt and jacket, what the heck?? He looks like a walking fuddy duddy while she thinks she's ready for the red carpet. SMH
Glad to know Wheel has new summer skivvies, I was worried about that. :roll:
Two weeks ago the RM website had what they call their sample sale. I snagged a 275. unlined tote for 82.00, in white. Free shipping and if you do not like it they will refund your credit card, free return shipping. I think the sale is over. (Get on the email list, they do that sale twice a year.) The satchel she had, they had a slightly deeper pink, guava, for 112.00 I guess the pale pink is the newer collection. I can't see her using that bag very often either.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Why does she keep most of her shoes but sell her bags? I am waiting for her to buy a Gucci bag. Those glasses do make her look like a
CERTIFIED ASSCLOWN :boing: :boing: :boing:

Return to “LisaLisaD1”