Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SnoozeDeFarce 2016 - General thread part 15

Post by Nicole x »

liseppe wrote:
lisi wrote:[
It's called a weekend, sweetie!!

But it's a little redundant to argue about things we actually don't know anything about. We only see 3% of their lives.. You don't know that he doesn't go to work. However, I think its unfair for you to depict him as a lazy douch who just sits around the house watching TV. If you watch her vlogs you know that's not true. And I was just merely stating another opinion, so no need to attack me. But to each it's own, so let's just agree to disagree and move on... :love2: :love2:
Oh come on, the only evidence of work we have seen is him test driving luxury cars that are rented out. They have a multi acre garden to maintain, and the budget to employ a gardener. It would seem a stretch to assume Mike maintains their lake and garden all by himself.
We see him on his laptop and making dinner, that isn't evidence of him slogging it out.
Not hating, but please remember this is the image that they have chosen to represent themselves by and from what it seems they both have it pretty comfortable without much effort.
I agree, I like Mike but I don't think it's unfair to suggest that he has never really had to work hard at anything in life, he has been handed an incredibly cushty life on a plate courtesy of mummy and daddy. I seriously doubt he is working 40+ hours a week like most guys his age, and whenever Fleur vlogs in the morning 99% of the time he is still in bed and moans when he has to be up at 7.30am. I remember once his flight home from LA was cancelled so he simply rebooked himself on Fleur's flight 4 days later. For most working adults taking an extra 4 days vacation wouldn't be a possibility, they would have responsibilities (and a boss who isn't a relative) to return to.

He is certainly very fortunate to be in the position he is in, I hope he appreciates it.

LoulouVi
Learner
Learner

Post by LoulouVi »

lisi wrote: It's called a weekend, sweetie!!
You think he "goes to work on most days", I assume you mean week days.
You think he "mends the garden and does most of the house work", I guess he must do that on weekends then.
Exhausting schedule.
When and how do you propose everything else we know for sure he does would fit in?
lisi wrote:But it's a little redundant to argue about things we actually don't know anything about. We only see 3% of their lives.. You don't know that he doesn't go to work. However, I think its unfair for you to depict him as a lazy douch who just sits around the house watching TV. If you watch her vlogs you know that's not true. And I was just merely stating another opinion, so no need to attack me. But to each it's own, so let's just agree to disagree and move on... :love2: :love2:
Please, don't put in my mouth words I've never uttered.
I also never attacked you, and never intended too.

They're public figures, by a convenient choice, both adults: speculating is fair game.

Though they don't share much of their time, they've been sharing for seven years now, and there are a number of things we know fairly well about them. Like how much they travel, what are their hobbies, what size their prorperties are, what are their families worth financially, what kind of schools they attended.

This alllows some good assessments, which can be grounded and defended. Like I did above.

Tink1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tink1987 »

Her granny doesn't look 80 at all!

Also, I thought it was a shame when she called Hannah's husband Dan her brother in law but when speaking about her brother, she just said my brothers wife. Perhaps they are not as close.

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

A little bit off topic but any ideas for the next thread's name please?
:love2:

Post by Guest »

^ I thought you were all moving to the talk trash site ;)

onlychild101
Talker
Talker

Post by onlychild101 »

Fleurdehorse

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

Tulips wrote:^ I thought you were all moving to the talk trash site ;)
I don't know if that's going to happen lol but let's keep this thread alive until the decision is made by everyone ;)
sandyc wrote:Fleurdehorse
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: why horse?

postcards from
Learner
Learner

Post by postcards from »

sandyc wrote:Fleurdehorse
Fleur de Hoarse - she was so gd raspy in her 20 questions video

Blair Gilbert
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Blair Gilbert »

CheekyTravelingDeForce? Or FleurDeForcefulVlogger

esta4112
Talker
Talker

Post by esta4112 »

Definitely Flergh something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

esta4112
Talker
Talker

Post by esta4112 »

Also why is she called Fleur De Force? Should I know this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

FlerghDeFail

bells77
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bells77 »

esta4112 wrote:Also why is she called Fleur De Force? Should I know this?
I think it's a play on "tour de force" - to describe something that's exhilarating and exciting.

Not the best description of her content these days!

Re. crap content: over on Estee's thread we've been discussing her book that contains some appallingly shallow sections. 5 bullet points about cities she's travelled to that are as basic as Paris = Eiffel Tower, Rome = pizza and ice cream. That's it, that's the travel section from someone who claims travel is soul food. Someone rightly pointed out that the editors approved this because the demand is there. Fleur seems to be at that point as well when you look at the comments. "We're just happy to have a vlog." They don't care that it didn't mention anything useful or informative or just convey the overall atmosphere. There are enough people happy with this bare minimum coverage that she doesn't have to do much any more. Brands still shower bloggers with free things even though they say very little and often have terrible lighting/swatches so you can barely see the product. Enough people go on to buy based on that, that the brand has easily made its money back on the cost of the freebie.

Sad but true.
Oh my glob! I always wanted to write trashy books for lay-dees!

YouTubeAddict79
Informer
Informer

Post by YouTubeAddict79 »

I want to kidnap Piglet because I can't stand her attitude with this dog anymore. Seriously. Now in her last vlog she said she smacked her on the nose because she peed inside. WTF? I wish she had peed on her pillow. lol Accidents happen when you have a dog. They are not gonna pee inside to piss you off.

fatshopaholic
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by fatshopaholic »

First time posting here. I was a little curious about the "big life change" she revealed in a vlog and had wondered if they were selling up and well I had a look today and they have indeed listed the house for sale for £1,395,000. Wonder if they will be staying in the UK or moving to the US?

Blair Gilbert
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Blair Gilbert »

YouTubeAddict79 wrote:I want to kidnap Piglet because I can't stand her attitude with this dog anymore. Seriously. Now in her last vlog she said she smacked her on the nose because she peed inside. WTF? I wish she had peed on her pillow. lol Accidents happen when you have a dog. They are not gonna pee inside to piss you off.
maybe if she'd spend like 5 minutes training that dog when she first got her, this thing wouldn't have happened. Or it would, cause it's a dog. It's not a toy you pick up when you feel like it, dear Fleur. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to know how to behave around a dog

luvey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by luvey »

fatshopaholic wrote: I was a little curious about the "big life change" she revealed in a vlog and had wondered if they were selling up and well I had a look today and they have indeed listed the house for sale for £1,395,000.
if that is the case, it explains why the guest room was designed in a very neutral/bland way. it would be easier for buyers to add their own pops of colour.

Clorman1993
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Clorman1993 »

I could see this coming a mile away. They are going to start trying for a baby within the next year and she is going to leave youtube by this time next year. Why else celebrate her 7 years? Mike will absolutely not allow her to Vlog/Film the baby. Also people found out their address (they showed it in a vlog) so they were probably really worried about security with a kid involved. It makes me so sad though I love that house and would buy it if I had several sugar daddies haha. The price is steep tbh. they'll make a 320000 pound profit if it sells.

Her and her sister will start up the Bridedeforce wedding channel again so she will move closer to her. So sad

drasticactions
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by drasticactions »

I can't believe they are moving. I thought they were pretty close to her parents why would you move away from your parents when you are about to potentially have a baby? Also why call something your "forever home" if you really aren't going to stay there. I guess they could be moving somewhere else nearby? I hope Mike can take his pizza oven at least, seems a shame to leave that beautiful house so soon

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

Ebars wrote:FlerghDeFail
I think we have a winner by the number of likes :)

On the moving thing. I can't believe that they are leaving that beautiful house after just finishing the renovations. What's the point of investing so much time and money on something that they won't own anymore? Doesn't make any sense at all. Where are they moving to?

Return to “FleurDeForce”