Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Off Topic

Post by ClipClap »

anushri36 wrote:
ClipClap wrote:
anushri36 wrote:
ClipClap wrote:IFSJ reporting in.

Also it appears I'm older than you guys. I now feel ancient. Get off lawn kids!
Do you mean ISFJ? Same!!

I'm 19, so I kind of feel like a total child in comparison.
Yes, I blame autocorrect!

I do agree with you on a lot of posts so that explains that plus you also like stats, right? I think we talked about channel subs before.
Yeah, I'm really into numbers and such. Ngl, I legitimately have four SocialBlade tabs open at all times. It's turning into a bit of a problem...
It's only a problem if you label it a problem. ;)
I usually use my phone - autocorrect (Swype) mistakes are unintentional.

CaKeKylie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CaKeKylie »

Still the only ESTP in the building 8-) :rofl:

EST
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by EST »

Hi!

Anyone else generally annoyed with all things youtube rn?

So many of my favourites are going downhill with their content, or don't upload often enough.

The site itself is a mess - my sub box doesn't show everything, but does show things I unsubbed from. :?

Then there's fan culture that doesn't criticise or hold creators to account, unless there's a massive scandal involved.

I'm going to go through my subscriptions soon and decide what to unsub from, but worried it'll leave me with nothing to watch lol.

smars27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smars27 »

EST wrote:Hi!

So many of my favourites are going downhill with their content, or don't upload often enough.

The site itself is a mess - my sub box doesn't show everything, but does show things I unsubbed from. :?

Then there's fan culture that doesn't criticise or hold creators to account, unless there's a massive scandal involved.

I'm going to go through my subscriptions soon and decide what to unsub from, but worried it'll leave me with nothing to watch lol.
^ I’m honestly already getting tired of YT and I agree about downhill but there is only so much creativity 1 PERSON has, it’s the normal cycle I guess.
Just like the trend of tv shows (even anime/manga), movies, etc it’s gotten stale and boring so fast because it’s all about squeezing as much cash out (with as little expense/time etc wasted).

I’m too lazy to look for youtubers so I guess someone could recommend some on this thread lol! Right now I'm just reading books sometimes and re-watching Dexter for entertainment time. Sooner or later I'm going to run out of things to even re-watch though. :(

smars27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smars27 »

Eek I got sidetracked. Meant to ask who everyone's girl crushes are (or I guess other guys ppl crush on since ppl are saying Joe isn't that hot (not from where I'm standing but that's just me ;p )

My past/future girl "crushes" (note I don't want to "DO it" with any of them but if I wanted a relationship with a girl it would girls that sort of represent this type)

Selena Gomez/Taylor Swift: Cuz they're cute but not super gorgeous or IDK...and they manage to have a bit of a classy girl image but you can tell their is just a bit of naughtiness/badness underneath. (What can I say I like my girls like I like my guys, ;) )

Kate Beckinsale/Marion Cottilard: Drop dead gorgeous, sexy accents, and they just look and seem classy.

Reese Witherspoon
: Cute, Type A personality ('m type B so I don't mind her doing all the work and making all the decisions).

Other guy crushes: none ATM. :(((((

EST
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by EST »

This is maybe a bit premature, but what would you all do if GG disappeared? It's broken and people are saying that the admin doesn't care.

I know that people from the Dan & Phil and SacconeJolys threads set up new forums.

Thoughts on if we should set up a new place or join somewhere else as a backup?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

EST wrote:Hi!

same. a few weeks ago I unsubscribed from many channels because they all are boring now - or became huge asswholes. actually I feel the same for joe too but still... I think I have a soft spot for him because of his early wiltshire personality ugh. but it seems like we'll never see that sincere cute boy anymore.

btw does anyone else know filthy frank? I found out his channel months ago and subscribed but started to actually watch him a few weeks ago... and I CAN'T STOP WATCHING. seriously what the hell... I know his humour isn't for everyone but maybe you'd like to check him out... so there's that lol.

well I think I don't have any crush if filthy frank doesn't count lol. I used to like joe a lot but I feel like I don't care about him that much anymore. I don't have a crush on any celebrity because most of them annoy me. most of youtubers annoy me too lol so...

I don't want to offend anyone but I seriously don't understand how you can have a crush on a female if you're straight? (I'm sorry if you're not straight anyway though smars... you never talked about your sexuality, did you?) Idk... I see a lot of straight girls talking about their female crushes and... I never had 'feelings' like that so lol.

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

EST wrote:This is maybe a bit premature, but what would you all do if GG disappeared? It's broken and people are saying that the admin doesn't care.

I know that people from the Dan & Phil and SacconeJolys threads set up new forums.

Thoughts on if we should set up a new place or join somewhere else as a backup?
I feel like GG's future seems very hopeless if it keeps going like this. I'm glad mods do their best but I'm one of those people who think admin doesn't care much about GG. (tbh it's not surprising that he doesn't care much about a website people gossip about youtubers/gurus because he's an adult male lol.)

I still can't get over that dan-phil and gabby threads died though. seriously those threads were my faves. I can't be bothered to go another website either, so... btw sacconejolys thread's gone too? what happened? I've been reading that thread occasionally too...

I really like GG... I wish none of this had happened...

EST
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by EST »

I know the D&P situation is different... last time I checked the SJ thread is still going, but some have moved to a new forum because GG is so bad (seeing as it's one of the most popular threads that makes sense I guess).

I don't really want to use anywhere else either, especially if it's just for the 1 YTr. But I also can't keep using this site the way it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smars27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smars27 »

TBH I don't have anything good to tell you.

Might get "fired" for this but I don't really care anymore as I was planning on leaving soon anyway. Even some of the mods are going MIA and have given up now anyway.

A few months a go there was a website designed on a different server but I haven't heard a peep after test-driving it. I have no idea where admin is and I don't know if anything will ever change anytime soon so those who are really invested for the moment will stay for now. IDK....

EST
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by EST »

crushes: there's not really anyone at the moment, but i guess maybe sam heughan & catriona balfe (they star in a show called 'outlander' that i've loved, so maybe it's something to do with the characters they play and the story).

joe: sadly 2013/14 joe is gone and he isn't coming back. i'm so close to unfollowing him completely on everything tbh, when he's not being boring he's being annoying. i'm sure we've all discussed this previously lol so i'll say no more, but it's sad how him & zoe have turned out. i don't find any of the gleam crew interesting anymore, i'm mostly just hate watching now.

filthy frank: yeah i'm subbed to his channel, i think he's right about this pokemon go thing...

gg: if people are leaving, is there anywhere in particular that they're going?

smars27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smars27 »

Weird Vagina wrote:
I don't want to offend anyone but I seriously don't understand how you can have a crush on a female if you're straight? (I'm sorry if you're not straight anyway though smars... you never talked about your sexuality, did you?) Idk... I see a lot of straight girls talking about their female crushes and... I never had 'feelings' like that so lol.
Lol, no offense taken. Sorry didn’t see this before. I’m straight and while I have no interest in having SEXUAL relations with a girl (I need a D*) I think girl crushes are more about girls you admire, want to be like, be their friend, etc. Someone where you’re like if I was a guy I’d want that type I guess.

*The closest I’ve come is when I was in a hot tub with another girl and 3 guys and she was trying to impress them by getting me to kiss her where she did some weird move where she came out of the water I don’t know…and sort of..shimmied I guess. I turned her down saying I wasn’t interested and when the guys started laughing and she looked kinda upset I grabbed her breasts to make her feel better and told her she had very nice ta-tas. So I’ve never kissed a girl but I guess I technically got to second base with one.

Return to “Thatcher Joe”