Christan Guzman

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Christan Guzman

Post by Spid »

That was the first thing I thought then I checked to see if he followed BB on IG and he does so it won't be that.

Having just watched the video I think it was a break-in to Heidi's place or something similar. "Not my place to talk about" hints at that imo. That could be why he went up there in the middle of the night and why he left his mom.

Miss_king
Learner
Learner

Post by Miss_king »

Don't worry you guys, 'the boyfriend' bought a starbucks drink to the moron girlfriend and she snapped it. I guess she forgot to go along and build the suspension...the trip was planned and so was the drama.

Miss_king
Learner
Learner

Post by Miss_king »

Don't worry you guys, 'the boyfriend' bought a starbucks drink to the moron girlfriend and she snapped it. I guess she forgot to go along and build the suspension...the trip was planned and so was the drama.

mostlyopaque
Talker
Talker

Post by mostlyopaque »

Miss_king wrote:Don't worry you guys, 'the boyfriend' bought a starbucks drink to the moron girlfriend and she snapped it. I guess she forgot to go along and build the suspension...the trip was planned and so was the drama.
My thoughts exactly. Every single thing this loser says or does has a hidden agenda behind it. He switched up his modus operandi this time and instead of a click bait video title, he leaves his minions in suspense by vaguely alluding to something serious going on, and views will spike on his next vlog, equaling $$$$ I can't stand this immature, money hungry playboy piece of garbage. Barf bunny can keep him

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

He appeared on snapchat last night almost as if nothing had happened. Was doing some painting to help them both relax or something.

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

"I'm going to stop the vlog for a while" *immediately posts old video as filler*

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

he's back already. No explanation though.

jennafear557
Learner
Learner

Post by jennafear557 »

Based on the specific language CG used in the beginning of the latest video, it seems like the person up thread talking about a break in at Heidi's might have been on to something. He talks about "possible solutions" so it's not a death in the family or close friend's breakup or anything. The fact that he's not talking about it means it's definitely a her thing, so her family/her life separate from his/her friends.
So maybe a break in, stalker, mental health of someone close to her or a drug problem... something along those lines. The fact he's being respectful enough to not talk about in on the vlog says something. As much as I don't care for how these 2 live their lives, would never want to see anyone hurting.

fritzness
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fritzness »

I'm leaning toward she's being sued. He's being "respectful" not to talk about it but he brought cameras into his mother's doctor visit/surgery or whatever. I think he legally can't talk about it. JMO

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

I wouldn't mind seeing him hurting after he broke up with Nikki on her birthday. Just me?

If it was a stalker or break-in would he leave her alone and head back home? Unless it was a break-in to the new warehouse.

Is he really being respectful though? He's doing it drive views in his next videos imo. Having said something is up with Heidi it gets views on her next few videos up and on his in case he tells us what eventually. If he wanted to be discreet he could have just said "sorry guys, I can't do 90 videos in 90 days. I need this weekend off to recharge my batteries and I'll be back soon". Instead he has to give this little bit of info out. Oh, and in the rush to drive to SA he still managed to grab his gift for her. I'm still not convinced he just didn't want a quick break from Youtube.

jennafear557
Learner
Learner

Post by jennafear557 »

Hey Spid, yea some emotional pain might give CG a reality check, so I'm with you there. I Just meant I would never wish a car accident on him or something.
Could be some type of legal trouble w/Lululemon or another apparel manufacturer if she ripped off their designs. Or some other legal trouble. I was also thinking maybe it has to do w/her dog? He either got loose or maybe acted aggressively toward someone? I have no idea.
Changing my opinion on the respectful thing. He probably isn't legally allowed to talk about (otherwise he would totally milk it for views) like someone said above. Leaning toward some kind of legal trouble...

Sheabutter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sheabutter »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
well wait idk wrote:I think Project X is shoes
It's UP energy drink, confirmed by business documents he's filed.

The energy drink market is already saturated with shit products. :roll:

Coop1987
Learner
Learner

Post by Coop1987 »

So now he is using Bite meals.... :roll:

At least he stopped all those 'I hate LA' songs he was using in every video. At this point, he either needs to get over her or go after her. All of this passive aggressive nonsense he's doing is tiring.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

Is that what he was using for songs? Never really pay attention unless it's something catchy

The funny thing is he was talking about getting an apartment in LA before Nikki moved and then about staying in LA before his competition (in Sacramento, and after Nikki had decided to move iirc).

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

WTF he really is a bite meals affiliate now? COME ON KATY. I will be so pissed if she brought him officially on. i thought she was really close with Nikki??

lol that everyone jumps ship from Icon Meals. their food must be horrible??

ScienceRules
Talker
Talker

Post by ScienceRules »

Sheabutter wrote:
HoardganizedJen wrote:
well wait idk wrote:I think Project X is shoes
It's UP energy drink, confirmed by business documents he's filed.

The energy drink market is already saturated with shit products. :roll:
This is true. I'm a gamer/biomed major so I drink a lot of energy drinks... or did... until I got an ulcer. Anywho, the only "good" ones I've had are Monster Absolute Zero, Monster 0 Red/White and Rockstar Peach 0 sugar (which is very difficult to find, at least in Canada). And I've had a lot of different kinds.

Honestly, I don't think Guzman could come up with a tasty energy drink if he tried. Monster has been in the game for years and their drinks are STILL huge misses for the most part (imo).

edit: Also, for someone who is in the health and fitness industry, energy drinks are NOT going to be great for your audience. Yes, a lot of fitness people drink them but for your BRAND it's not good to associate unhealthy things (energy drinks) with healthy things (alphalete). Energy drinks are literally the scum of the processed food world because they can be deceptively "good for you" and even though I love them, I think it's a bad business move.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

Not a bad shout that.

As someone who has never taken a PWO or tried any energy drink except Red Bull don't energy drinks pretty much have the ingrediants of a PWO anyway? Are they just missing whatever it is that gives you a pump?

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

The ready to drink pre-workout market is probably small. I don't even know if it exists?

But having PWO in it would harm his relationship with Ghost? We know he doesn't care about that after him leaving Gymshark but you'd think they wouldn't do a special PWO in his name in that case? Unless they don't care because it's a RTD market they don't have a product in but still there is a huge overlap of customers.

wawa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wawa »

Omar Isuf just made a preworkout (powder). I actually got a container but haven't tried it yet. I like Omar and wanted to support him so I figured if I didn't like it my boyfriend would use it. I got the uncaffinated version but it's beta alanine, creatine, and citrulline malate- the caffeine version I think had 200mg. Normally I take 1/2 a scoop of c4 and nitric oxide as a PWO- I won't take that when I start using Omar's if I like it. Red Bull has about as much caffeine as an average preworkout but none of what's in Omar's product. Coffee varies depending how strong you drink it.

Basically, unless he's making the energy drink like a premixed preworkout- something to take before lifting, not just for a caffeine boost- then I don't see how he will do well. There's way too many energy drinks and they all taste like shit. Omar already did the "all in one" drink but I wouldn't put it past Christian to steal his idea.

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

WHO is this new dude joining the alphalete group???? never heard of him (tho he's from Netherlands so that's prob why), creeped on his IG and hooray, another CG clone. he has a FASHION account and i had so much second hand embarrassment i had to click out after like 10 seconds. when will ripped skinny tights and tunic tops for men DIE.

*at least tho he does say that he realizes not everyone will like his style and he's cool with that instead of acting like we should be thankful he's gracing us with his genius.

Return to “Christian Guzman - Archived Threads”