Mallory Ervin

Lip-gloss-lover-1
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Mallory Ervin

Post by Lip-gloss-lover-1 »

Amazed this annoying beauty queen hasn't got a thread! The face pulling and stupid voices throughout her videos get right on my nerves! She's as fake as her awful eyelash extensions!

literallyicant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Mallory Ervin

Post by literallyicant »

I'm pretty sure she got lip filler. She baaaaarely showed her face on Snapchat today, and when she did, her lips looked puffy. Also, conveniently, she can't film a new video until Friday... :wink:

lcds1
Informer
Informer

Post by lcds1 »

I've been waiting on this one. So many people say she makes them happy when they watch her vids, they just make me utterly annoyed. She's just so clown-like. Maybe that's the draw. It's impossible not to smile when someone acts like a walking cartoon character. Five minutes in I was thinking is this chick's mind gone? Bless her hearrrrrrrrrt! That hootin' laugh just about drives me nuts! She could def tone that down to once per video max but she drags it out like every five minutes. HUUAAAAA HHUuuAAA HUUAAAAAAa!! DEr DER DERPY DERRRRrrrr. :roll: I feel so sorry for her fiance. The $$$ draw must be humongous or I can't see hitching myself to someone like that for life. Good gawd I'd claw my eyes. She reminds me so much of that SATC Frenemies episode where Samantha meets Claire Ann. Mallory's got a total Claire Ann persona going on minus the in-your-face slut factor.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I have been watching her and he either really loves her or he loves the family money.
She is quite loud. It seems like all the time. When I watch her videos I cut down the volume.
I wonder how the wedding will be. I know she has had one shower already. I don't keep up with her too close.
As we say here, bless her heart.

Lip-gloss-lover-1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Lip-gloss-lover-1 »

I don't mind fillers or Botox I have Botox myself. I can imagine her screeching on like that in real life & the way she speaks to her viewers urgh! She talks down to them like they're stupid :roll:

guruglam689
Informer
Informer

Post by guruglam689 »

I'm really surprised this thread isn't that active.

I used to love Mallory, and now I see right through her. At least Alex doesn't try to pretend like she's anything other than materialistic and money-hungry.
She got a dress when she filmed for SYTTD, now she has another dress as well, and she's still looking. This girl is so fucking extra. She posts a picture in a different Hayley Paige dress every day, and I would not be shocked one bit if she sells out and sponsors parts of her wedding. Looks like she already did for her videography, wedding band, and probably her dress too considering how she only posts Hayley Paige and tags her in things as if she knows her.
Every time this woman is at her parents' house, she makes sure to snapchat all their wealth including their private planes and huge house. She goes out of her way to do so, and does it every time she is there. I used to think she was humble and sweet, but boy was I wrong.
She annoys me to no end about throwing money in your face and acting like nothing is ever good enough for her. She was lucky enough to be on SYTTD and get a gown, and clearly that's not good enough. I understand wanting it to be your special day, but I feel so many YouTubers only care about themselves/the event, and not the actual marriage.
It also seems that all her friends are for PR reasons. Kind of weird considering how friendly and fun she comes off as at first.
She's 31 and she needs to start growing up a bit. Good luck, Kyle!

guruglam689
Informer
Informer

Post by guruglam689 »

Also, I forgot to include somethings.

Her and Alex do the EXACT SAME sponsorships. Keurig, The Knot, Tarte, Charlotte Tillbury, Jennifer Haley(?) bags, Tula, who knows what else I missed.

They even take each other's vlog clips when they're together, and upload essentially the same video. Cringeworthy.

lcds1
Informer
Informer

Post by lcds1 »

I get the feeling none of these people are very bright. Their parents excel but the genes get watered down. It's inevitable. Anyway, the fellas appear to have the least potential of all. Mike (is that his name? Mr. Alex?) and Kyle seem real sweet but definitely dim bulbs. They smile, they praise, they hang on, they follow, they seem content with their lot.

And maybe that's a form of brilliance in itself, fooling the fool who thinks you're a fool, eh? So you don't have to actually do anything in life but keep them egos plumped.

I wonder if something happened to the source (aka rich parents), Lord forbid but just for the sake of the question, if something happened to dry up the supply how long it would take the fellas to become confused, overwhelmed and then bail.

gossipgirl30
Learner
Learner

Post by gossipgirl30 »

thank you guruglam!!! I am getting so tired of how seriously crazy rich she is and how she just flaunts it like its normal. opppps i wanted 6 pairs of stuart weitzmans ($800 each) - opps cant stop buying vince shoes in every color ....like we get it, youre super rich

i actually think what bugs me is she tries to come off relatable and normal - then we see her private plane/hangar/etc.

lcds1
Informer
Informer

Post by lcds1 »

via Instagram "May you all find a man who edits your YouTube videos, builds you custom bouquets, sits beside you in the church and the Gucci store and takes 245 pictures of you in front of a white wall. @(insertbfhere) you are a dream and I'm so happy you're mine forever."

That'd be right sweet if it weren't so braggy. I'd love to think this man loves her for herself and isn't marrying her for daddy's money. I'd love to find out he has $$$ of his own and true love, even the moneyed up kind, is real. Regardless, in my experience (aka the real world) such a person as described above is called an auxiliary va-jay-jay.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I think the thread will become more active. She flaunts things too much then acts like she's a normal Southern girl. I don't mind people being rich but they don't show it. I am surprised she acts this way. She says things and she's too showy. People will start to get tired of it and it will show up here with more posters. Just keep posting and keep Mallory near the top of K-O. People will see and click who are not familiar with her and check out her videos. I only check her out half the time and I will try to do better.

getaclue
Talker
Talker

Post by getaclue »

So glad others feel the same way about her as I do. I actually like Mallory and used to love her videos but as of late I've found myself skipping over them. Her original appeal to me was actually her showing off her stuff but after a while that gets old. Also can't stand her "it's super duper affordable, it's only like $200..."

ItsTragicsLife
Informer
Informer

Post by ItsTragicsLife »

Did she lose a lot of weight or is she going heavy on the photoshop?? Did she get work done??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

guruglam689
Informer
Informer

Post by guruglam689 »

ItsTragicsLife wrote:Did she lose a lot of weight or is she going heavy on the photoshop?? Did she get work done??

She is definitely working those angles and photoshop. Not calling her fat by any means, but she 10000% edits. Her arms are different sizes all the time, as well as her face. same with the wedding dress photos she uploaded compared to the vlog footage of that. It also seems like she has learned to stretch her pictures vertically (peep last instagram of her and kyle) as to not warp one particular object in the picture. He's not as thin as he looks in that picture either. I've noticed Alex Garza definitely used this technique lately. They both look so different in pictures than they do on video.

guruglam689
Informer
Informer

Post by guruglam689 »

ItsTragicsLife wrote:Did she lose a lot of weight or is she going heavy on the photoshop?? Did she get work done??

Ps I also would not be surprised in the slightest if she gets work done for the wedding. She is all about spending money like it grows on trees and only having the best and appearing to be the best. She is acting like she's the only person in the world to ever get married. Except all she cares about is her PR wedding event, not the marriage itself.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

All she seems to do on SC is eat, show the boxes that have come in and the dog.
Is the dog going to be in the wedding?

lcds1
Informer
Informer

Post by lcds1 »

Judging by her past behavior a dog will be performing the ceremony while multiple wedding theme garbed dogs mingle among the guests. I wouldn't be surprised if she has a dog fly over and sky write 'Mallory & Kyle 4-Evah WOOOOOOOOP WOOOOOP WOOOOOP!'

I've nothing against dogs but these hipster couples who lavish attention and money on their dogs like they're children is kind of pathetic and sad. Find a charity honey and let the poor animal be an animal, for goodness sake. It's not the dog's fault you're so self-absorbed you can't be bothered to conceive.

guruglam689
Informer
Informer

Post by guruglam689 »

Interesting how most of her "favorites" came straight out of a box for the first time.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I tried to watch her favorites video and it was obvious that it wasn't her favorites.
Like guruglam689 it was coming out of a box.
She sounded like a salesperson. I clicked out.
I am not watching an infomercial. :roll: :roll:

guruglam689
Informer
Informer

Post by guruglam689 »

tar wrote:I tried to watch her favorites video and it was obvious that it wasn't her favorites.
Like guruglam689 it was coming out of a box.
She sounded like a salesperson. I clicked out.
I am not watching an infomercial. :roll: :roll:
Totally agree!!! She seemed like a rip off of QVC in that video. I have a feeling her channel isn't going anywhere. I believe she desperately reaches out to brands for sponsorships and uses her past (beauty pageants and amazing race) in order for brands to give her stuff.

Also bragging on Snapchat about getting her sister a Louis Vuitton bag... so tacky. Then going to her high school and going on how she was the first person in their "hall of fame." This girl needs to GROW UP and quick. Pretty sure she's in her 30's. Time to get a real job because that trust fund is going to run out eventually with the way she spends. And clearly YouTube is not her thing.

Return to “Mallory Ervin”