Mallory Ervin

Libra
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Mallory Ervin

Post by Libra »

The irony is Ford has actually worn many outfits and items from Target. She just rarely acknowledges them. If he's wearing a Target shirt with another brands pants, she'll just talk about the pants.

She has yet to realize it's mainly affordable and mid-range brands that sponsor influencers. Especially in the family category. Constantly going on ig stories saying you only use a certain high end brand for something isn't smart. For people who are always talking about the business side of YT and IG, they don't seem to understand much about certain things.

lcds1
Informer
Informer

Post by lcds1 »

Has that Say Yes To The Dress episode with her in it EVER dropped?

2tired2mom
Learner
Learner

Post by 2tired2mom »

It’s two days in a row they only show ford in that pack n play. Let him out to explore. That big ass house and he is penned up like a puppy.

Monkeymonday
Talker
Talker

Post by Monkeymonday »

. He’s always been in some sort of container or with the hired help. I also don’t think she actually nurses him, just pumps.
What nonsense is she rambling on about on stories?!? She has hired several people to assist her in every part of her social media. And in her life. She doesn’t have to be a perfectionist because she’s hired someone to do that for her

Tiger196712
Learner
Learner

Post by Tiger196712 »

Monkeymonday wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:16 am
. He’s always been in some sort of container or with the hired help. I also don’t think she actually nurses him, just pumps.
What nonsense is she rambling on about on stories?!? She has hired several people to assist her in every part of her social media. And in her life. She doesn’t have to be a perfectionist because she’s hired someone to do that for her
That is exactly what I thought...What in the world is she just rambling on and on about. I had to just go to the next story. She needs to get off social media and go tend to her son and maybe hold him and she needs to motivate her own self. She has no purpose on social media. She doesn't work for any brands or have anything impotent to talk about. Literally all she talks about is 1. all her expensive ugly crap 2. cutting down kyle 3.she actually thinks shes some kind of motivational speaker... She acts like she is a celebrity and Everyone is just dying to know about their life and really no one cares to see her at all

Tiger196712
Learner
Learner

Post by Tiger196712 »

I guarantee you when kyle comes home. Even though she has tons of people helping her because... you know she cant possibly take care of Ford by her self. Shes going to be saying how much she admires single moms because its just so Hard taking care of a baby by her self haha omg she is such a nut case. When the reality is most mothers take care of their babies just fine by their self

guruglam689
Informer
Informer

Post by guruglam689 »

Her talk about “showing up in life” and “showing up for people” is literally what Rachel Hollis says verbatim...... try using your own ideas mal

Jrose17
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Jrose17 »

lcds1 wrote:Has that Say Yes To The Dress episode with her in it EVER dropped?
Omg forgot all about that!!

Also, when all is said and done with this interior designing, she’s gotta be getting her house featured in a magazine or photo shoot. Or somehow getting partially compensated for it. She’s been talking about it way too much and spending way too much for something to not be happening

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sapphireruby
Learner
Learner

Post by sapphireruby »

I died when she put down Mitchell Gold Bob Williams furniture as a "little, overpriced store in Nashville". Maybe she's trying to sound relatable? Does she not know that they make all of Pottery Barn's couches, and used to make most of her beloved RH line (before the quality went to crap when they switched manufacturers)? Mitchell Gold is the backbone of many, many store lines and it's one of the few quality furniture companies remaining that don't charge a "designer" fee on top of their workmanship. Yeah, a couch is like $4k, but it's a $4k quality couch (plus there are cheaper ones and floor discounts). I had to LOL at that. She clearly knows nothing about interior design. Laurel Bern, a fantastic blogger and interior designer, had a whole post about how RH is horrible quality and imports directly from china. I bet April is dying having to work around all that RH stuff!

6goddess
Talker
Talker

Post by 6goddess »

super disrespectful to the LGBT community. good to know ya'll are super homophobic/transphobic. :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

literallyicant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Mallory Ervin

Post by literallyicant »

6goddess wrote:super disrespectful to the LGBT community. good to know ya'll are super homophobic/transphobic. :roll:
I don’t understand why a restaurant would have this on their menu, nor do I understand what’s funny about it??? Idgi, but I’m not a backwards ass hillbilly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scgirl212
Informer
Informer

Post by scgirl212 »

sapphireruby wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:40 pm
I died when she put down Mitchell Gold Bob Williams furniture as a "little, overpriced store in Nashville". Maybe she's trying to sound relatable? Does she not know that they make all of Pottery Barn's couches, and used to make most of her beloved RH line (before the quality went to crap when they switched manufacturers)? Mitchell Gold is the backbone of many, many store lines and it's one of the few quality furniture companies remaining that don't charge a "designer" fee on top of their workmanship. Yeah, a couch is like $4k, but it's a $4k quality couch (plus there are cheaper ones and floor discounts). I had to LOL at that. She clearly knows nothing about interior design. Laurel Bern, a fantastic blogger and interior designer, had a whole post about how RH is horrible quality and imports directly from china. I bet April is dying having to work around all that RH stuff!
THANK YOU. Jesus I rolled my eyes so hard. I hate RH, it is cheap mall furniture masquerading as high end. I love Laurel Bern, her blog helped me pick a white paint for our walls (who knew it could be so difficult?). Mallory knows very little about anything the more I watch her.

guruglam689
Informer
Informer

Post by guruglam689 »

Complains about husband leaving so she goes and shops for cookware ALONE, goes to target ALONE, has a spa day, ALONE. can she not spend one on one time with her child?

LunaLovegewd
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by LunaLovegewd »

guruglam689 wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:48 am
Complains about husband leaving so she goes and shops for cookware ALONE, goes to target ALONE, has a spa day, ALONE. can she not spend one on one time with her child?
I rolled my eyes so hard they about fell out of my head. She has one kid. Her husband is out of town. So she has her babysitter oh I’m sorry I mean Mom (aka free help) watch her kid so she can “take advantage” of her free day AND GO SHOPPING AND TO THE SPA. UNBELIEVABLE. This disgusts me, does she realize how many Moms out there raise more than one kid ALONE and would love one day to themselves?!!! This chick gets one every other dang day. She is so out of touch with reality it’s sickening. Hey Mallory you’re not relatable, you’re not inspirational, you’re a spoiled selfish brat.

Dcp_aef2
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Dcp_aef2 »

guruglam689 wrote:
Ok is this bitch for real when she said she was buying those target clothes for him to wear when he plays outside so he doesn’t get his expensive clothes dirty? HAHAHA she has NO IDEA what she’s in for when he gets to be a toddler.. my two year old goes thru at least two, sometimes three, changes of clothes a day with eating and playing outside. I hate to pay more than like $7 for my his clothes, and not because I can’t afford to but because I’m not some frivolous idiot, it’s such a waste at this age. And wasn’t someone recently talking on here about how JJD and Brittany Aldean dress their kids in clothes from target? Hmm haha HEY MALLORY!

Lillies93
Talker
Talker

Post by Lillies93 »

guruglam689 wrote:

She said her mom is there to help with Ford, so she’s taking advantage of it. And it feels so good to go to target alone.

Is she kidding!??? She has a babysitter all the time!!!! Her and Kyle go do stuff alone together more than the average parents.

If my mom came to help me with my kids, I would clean my house and do some chores so I can have more time with my kids later. Mallory gets free time, and she runs and does things for herself. There’s nothing wrong with treating yourself once in a while, especially if you work really hard or put your kids first all the time. But she goes shopping, or gets a service done like her lashes, hair, eyebrows, nails done every week!

Tiger196712
Learner
Learner

Post by Tiger196712 »

Mallory have you ever spent one min of one day with your child Alone??? Holding him or playing with him?? What is wrong with you..are you to rich and consumed with Instagram that you cant be an actual mother to your own child By your self. I have NEVER IN MY LIFE seen a woman that can not be a normal mom. Guess what Mal when Ford gets older he not going to remember all the stupid expensive SHIT you buy him. Hes going to remember that you Never spend one on one time with him. How sad that you are such a horrible mother!!!! You don't even deserve to have a child!!!!

guruglam689
Informer
Informer

Post by guruglam689 »

Dcp_aef2 wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:41 pm
guruglam689 wrote:
Ok is this bitch for real when she said she was buying those target clothes for him to wear when he plays outside so he doesn’t get his expensive clothes dirty? HAHAHA she has NO IDEA what she’s in for when he gets to be a toddler.. my two year old goes thru at least two, sometimes three, changes of clothes a day with eating and playing outside. I hate to pay more than like $7 for my his clothes, and not because I can’t afford to but because I’m not some frivolous idiot, it’s such a waste at this age. And wasn’t someone recently talking on here about how JJD and Brittany Aldean dress their kids in clothes from target? Hmm haha HEY MALLORY!
I’m not super convinced she actually purchased them. But she contradicts herself when she says she buys him the whole line of Rylee & Cru since that’s ALL he wears :roll: then goes out to target the next day to get more clothes. Not to mention all the clothes with tags on them in her insta pic of her in his closet.

Can’t wait for fords expensive Rylee & Cru pieces to be ruined since he crawls and they will wear terribly at the knees

guruglam689
Informer
Informer

Post by guruglam689 »

LunaLovegewd wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:14 am
guruglam689 wrote:
I rolled my eyes so hard they about fell out of my head. She has one kid. Her husband is out of town. So she has her babysitter oh I’m sorry I mean Mom (aka free help) watch her kid so she can “take advantage” of her free day AND GO SHOPPING AND TO THE SPA. UNBELIEVABLE. This disgusts me, does she realize how many Moms out there raise more than one kid ALONE and would love one day to themselves?!!! This chick gets one every other dang day. She is so out of touch with reality it’s sickening. Hey Mallory you’re not relatable, you’re not inspirational, you’re a spoiled selfish brat.
Could you imagine if she had a husband who *gasps* works and is gone all day? Or a husband who *gasps* is in the military and is gone for weeks? Oh no that’s what hired help is for! She’s such a joke. She gets alone and child-free time every single day. She does not struggle because she has staff to do all the difficult stuff for her.

The most sad part about it all, though, is that she willingly spends meaningless time away from Ford every single day. She doesn’t leave him to get a mental health break or better herself, or even WORK for that matter. She leaves him to go get facials, spend money buying things they don’t need, and to stuff her pie hole with any and every food. She’s an awful parent and it’s funny how on Alex’s board everyone thinks Mallory is mother of the year.

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

Mallory & Alex are something else...I had my first at 20 & moved far away from my friends & family...like across the ocean far, for hubs' job. I had NO help (except when hubs was home after work) & somehow little (young) me figured it out without a pack & play or veggie straws.

these boobs have no clue what they are in for...

Return to “Mallory Ervin”