Nono scamtiago #pimpdowninkoreatown - Part 11

Pennydreadful
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nono scamtiago #pimpdowninkoreatown - Part 11

Post by Pennydreadful »

littlegarose wrote:God. Forgot all about her. Is she still hanging out with that loser, Myles?
yeah he's jizzing on her kitchen counter for a living nowadays :rofl:

All Laquered Up
Informer
Informer

Post by All Laquered Up »

Pennydreadful wrote:She's such a dummy with all her "proof" that doesn't actually prove anything :rofl: what is this notorized letter from her sister even suppose to prove? That she had to get a job? Poor nono thought she's just gonna sit on her lumpy ass and count the money if she marries an nfl player. In the end she had to get a job like everyone else. He was giving her 8k a month when he was still a nfl player. So she had to return the favour. Boohoo.

Or maybe it proves that her sister is a liar? Well of course she changed her opinion of nina after this shit all went down. Nina still has videos up praising yvonne and even morlon after the divorce saying he's a good and giving man. Once again, it proves absolutely nothing except that they had a fight and started hating each other.

The only thing this letter proves to me is that her sister did her a solid and helped her get her settlement, now nono is trying to use it against her.
Pennydreadful wrote:
littlegarose wrote:God. Forgot all about her. Is she still hanging out with that loser, Myles?
No way! I saw someone mention that he was doing webcam in the same kitchen background that Nina has but I just couldn’t believe it. Which video was Myles in the kitchen?!

Pennydreadful
Learner
Learner

Post by Pennydreadful »

All Laquered Up wrote:
Pennydreadful wrote:She's such a dummy with all her "proof" that doesn't actually prove anything :rofl: what is this notorized letter from her sister even suppose to prove? That she had to get a job? Poor nono thought she's just gonna sit on her lumpy ass and count the money if she marries an nfl player. In the end she had to get a job like everyone else. He was giving her 8k a month when he was still a nfl player. So she had to return the favour. Boohoo.

Or maybe it proves that her sister is a liar? Well of course she changed her opinion of nina after this shit all went down. Nina still has videos up praising yvonne and even morlon after the divorce saying he's a good and giving man. Once again, it proves absolutely nothing except that they had a fight and started hating each other.

The only thing this letter proves to me is that her sister did her a solid and helped her get her settlement, now nono is trying to use it against her.
Pennydreadful wrote:
No way! I saw someone mention that he was doing webcam in the same kitchen background that Nina has but I just couldn’t believe it. Which video was Myles in the kitchen?! :barf:

janeythesparkler
Informer
Informer

Post by janeythesparkler »

LiddlePallid wrote:car
I read in a comment that it was a 2017 Mercedes Benz, she paid all cash and drove it off the lot right when she came in.

MiniNinja89
Talker
Talker

Post by MiniNinja89 »

I still can’t belive she asked for “donations” to get her hair and nails done! She claimed she needs it because all the big beauty gurus have their hair nails and makeup done...um....I can’t remember when this RuPaul lookin ass bitch talks about anything beauty related! I sware I want to punch her in the face!

littlegarose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by littlegarose »

OMG THAT twitter link! Pass the eye-bleach, please! :(

janeythesparkler
Informer
Informer

OMG YOU GUYS!

So I looked up her "therapist" and how his reputation is in the community. Literally the comments are as follows:
[I'm redacting the name for privacy] is a joke at best. His practice is build on being a court appointed reunification therapist, more accurately his is a gun for hire that is sought out by abusive parents seeking to have contact with children that were taken away for safely reasons. Nick has zero interest in helping anyone other than himself. The formula is simple, write him a check and he will say and do what ever you want.
[I'm redacting the name for privacy] should not be trusted, his business is based on giving desired recommendations for the legal team which refers him in a custody case. Basically a "pay to play" model. He will help child molestors get access to their children. He has no credibility nor morals. Do yourself a favor and avoid him, unless you need a particular legal outcome and want to buy "an expert" opinion. He doesn't listen to anything that's told to him, simply reports what he's paid to report. Crook.
Evil attracts evil, clearly Nina knows exactly what she's doing and is willing to put her son in the hands of a literal crook to get her revenge with Morlon.

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

This is sort of OT but it has to do with her so...

Offtopic: I watched that Nick guy (viewers voice) thing last night and he was going on about posting some videos of the past involving him, Nina, etc. Then he says that he has to put them on Patreon so she can't strike him on YT. Ok fine. Then he goes on about how he knows he's said before that he doesn't agree with Patreon blah blah blah but it was JUST so she can't strike his channel and he made it the cheapest possible option for those people that really wanted to watch all those videos. Ok fine.
THEN for the hell of it I watched a few minutes of his viewers voice video from last night and clock this:
He went from: watch all the old videos for a dollar subscription fee, not doing it for the money etc. to .. There are now three tiers to his patreon chan (less than 24 hours after the whole "not doing it for the money" BS ). Now it's the the 1 dollar tier where you get SOME of the videos, the 3 dollar tier where you get some of the other videos, and the 5 dollar tier where you can see ALL the videos plus some extra stuff. Now I ask you, who the fuck is scamming whom? He's just as bad as she is only he's trying to be more slick about it and she's just messy. Either way.. I cannot with these people.

As for that Myles patreon... give me fucking strength are people really paying $10 to see this scrawny lil kid with bad contacts dressed in some neighbors stolen clothesline panties??
you know those two are totally still in this together and she's essentially his pimp. Nothing would surprise me anymore... NOTHING
Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include Keyboard Cowgirl and Queen of the Typos

Pennydreadful
Learner
Learner

Post by Pennydreadful »

Guys, did you hear the news? Big things are happening again. Tyler Perry and Akon finally called and they want her to star in their movies and music videos :rofl: this is it! Nino has had it made (again). She's gonna be a millionaire actress ;) and that's not all. They're totally gonna pull some strings and get her kid back. :rofl:

janeythesparkler
Informer
Informer

Anyone wanna take a 9.99 hit so we can leak her OnlyFans content on here. Nothing would get her more mad :rofl:

princessbubbl3gum
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by princessbubbl3gum »

janeythesparkler wrote:Anyone wanna take a 9.99 hit so we can leak her OnlyFans content on here. Nothing would get her more mad :rofl:
I've thought about it!!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

All Laquered Up
Informer
Informer

Post by All Laquered Up »

Pennydreadful wrote:
All Laquered Up wrote:

Pennydreadful wrote:
No way! I saw someone mention that he was doing webcam in the same kitchen background that Nina has but I just couldn’t believe it. Which video was Myles in the kitchen?! :barf:
Oh. My. Goodness. I am absolutely disgusted. Why the kitchen?!?! :o

onelessrobot
Learner
Learner

Post by onelessrobot »

janeythesparkler wrote:Anyone wanna take a 9.99 hit so we can leak her OnlyFans content on here. Nothing would get her more mad :rofl:

Yes! I thought about doing this..right along with Trisha Paytas’s patreon. Morbid curiosity.
#lurker

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Trisha's got posted on a site called sexy-youtubers.com but she had her lawyer force them to take the stuff down. I'm sure Nina would just do the same. (Well, she would beg for donations so she could afford to pay a lawyer to do it) :rofl:

Bremen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bremen »

Pennydreadful wrote:
Um, absolutely not. If you've got the nerve to jack off on my kitchen floor, then stand up and touch the stove, I'm beating your ass. Plain and fucking simple. I don't care if you used your other hand, just be prepared to catch mine.

princessbubbl3gum
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by princessbubbl3gum »

onelessrobot wrote:

Yes! I thought about doing this..right along with Trisha Paytas’s patreon. Morbid curiosity.
I had Trish but cancelled as she doesn't post much like twice a month maybe

janeythesparkler
Informer
Informer

princessbubbl3gum wrote:
onelessrobot wrote:

I had Trish but cancelled as she doesn't post much like twice a month maybe

I don't understand how she rationalizes bragging about how she's sooooo straight pathed now, no stripping or dancing but yet she has a pay-wall 18+ service. Like don't the courts see that? Plus, I wish Morlon would present the Myles video in court the second she claims that Maxymus needs to be home with her (in a safe environment). No way in hell would any judge be okay with a kid living in a home where a roommate jacks off in the kitchen + the mom strips on camera.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

Ugh she's so fucking boring and repetitive.
All she does is blabber about her son and eat mussels everyday like an animal. How's she not tired of doing this since 2yrs?

Idk how her fans still believe the crap that flows out of her dirty rotten mouth. She's as fraudulent as Morlon. All her donations that she says are for her imaginary therapist/lawyer/counsellor go towards food, hair, nails and shopping. It's so sad she's using her son as means to get free money. She's such a horrible woman.

pinkybear
Learner
Learner

Post by pinkybear »

OMMMGGGGGGGGG Her knew video is basically saying that the therapist has wronged her now .... yet another person in Nono's life that is wronging her !! WTFFFFFFF She is the major problem in all of this, she is the reason people run away from her because she is a psycho bitch !!! SMH her fucking kisses or so Got damn stupid to keep believing this!! LMAO !!! Fuck this dumb scamming ass bitch gets on my last nerves ... I hope she NEVER EVER gets her son back ..... :rofl:

https://images.search.yahoo.com/search/ ... tion=click
"I'm not insulting you, I am describing you!"

onelessrobot
Learner
Learner

Post by onelessrobot »

pinkybear wrote:OMMMGGGGGGGGG Her knew video is basically saying that the therapist has wronged her now .... yet another person in Nono's life that is wronging her !! WTFFFFFFF She is the major problem in all of this, she is the reason people run away from her because she is a psycho bitch !!! SMH her fucking kisses or so Got damn stupid to keep believing this!! LMAO !!! Fuck this dumb scamming ass bitch gets on my last nerves ... I hope she NEVER EVER gets her son back ..... :rofl:

https://images.search.yahoo.com/search/ ... tion=click
Plot twist: what is the child has already been to see the therapist and he couldn’t prove parental alienation and now Nina is having to back track publicly because of all the shit she has talked.
#lurker

Return to “NinaUnrated”