Emilynoel83shadestoodarkPart 9

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Emilynoel83shadestoodarkPart 9

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

Emily's Mom with that hair & makeup reminds of that episode of The Office when Phyllis & Karen get "makeovers" :rofl: :?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Emilynoel83shadestoodattodarkPart 9

Post by tar »

I have been neglectful in watching Emily. I noticed when trying to catch up that she is vlogging.
Her life is so boring. She really needs to get out to meet other moms. I thought she used to be
an outgoing person and now all she has to talk to is a camera and small kids. The kids are older
now so she can try to cook.

Is she vlogging to try to get up her numbers? She’s been stagnant on number of subscribers for
years.

KittyKax
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by KittyKax »

Jesus Christ, Emily. Do we REALLY need the image of Tyler's pale naked body in our minds? :barf:

dew
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by dew »

-n3rvacid- wrote:Watching her just makes me so sad now... she used to be so full of light and personality. Now she isn't anything more than a hermit crab. Does she have any friends aside from her family members? I would assume no because of what she is doing with her makeup. Typically very lonely people hoard to fill the void. I know she lives out in the middle of nowhere and she is a bit older, but shouldn't she be going out with friends? I know that I personally find social situations exhausting, but if I don't do them I get very depressed. I honestly feel bad for her at this point, she seems like she'd be so sweet if she just... left her shell
Yes, she actually came across as sweet and funny in this last vlog, but she literally only hangs out with her immediate family and appears to spend almost every weekday at home with the girls by herself.

I've said this before, but I don't understand why she doesn't join a gym with group fitness classes and childcare, go to "Mommy and Me" classes and events to meet other parents, volunteer, or even find a part-time job, especially now that her parents live in town.

She seems to crave some social interaction but won't go out and find it. Her life is so small now.

ilyria
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ilyria »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:Emily's Mom with that hair & makeup reminds of that episode of The Office when Phyllis & Karen get "makeovers" :rofl: :?

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://i.imgur.com/acy1u3o.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>acy1u3o</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://78.media.tumblr.com/056de6e6365 ... 1_1280.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>78</span><span>.</span><span>media</span><span>.</span><span>tumblr</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>056de6e63656f33bcdbcdfb5c526d9aa</span><span>/</span><span>tumblr</span><span>_</span><span>ov3jinI4xg1wz40qto1</span><span>_</span><span>1280</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="http://cdn01.cdn.justjared.com/wp-conte ... ice-02.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>http</span><span>://</span><span>cdn01</span><span>.</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>justjared</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>wp</span><span>-</span><span>content</span><span>/</span><span>uploads</span><span>/</span><span>2007</span><span>/</span><span>01</span><span>/</span><span>jim</span><span>_</span><span>slap</span><span>_</span><span>dwight</span><span>/</span><span>karen</span><span>-</span><span>phyllis</span><span>-</span><span>perms</span><span>-</span><span>the</span><span>-</span><span>office</span><span>-</span><span>02</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
I'm not watching her stupid vlogs but if that's her mom she looks lovely here I think. Her hair suits her even if it's an older style. She's not wearing too much makeup either. Nothing like The Office in my opinion.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Lol hoooooo my god hamburger helper is about as far removed from cooking as it gets and she can’t even do that. She literally has no skills. Wtf. Geddit together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frito Pie
Informer
Informer

Post by Frito Pie »

Why is she putting a vlog on her makeup channel? I thought she had a separate vlog channel for that. I'm not watching it. The "Mulan, Egg Hunt, Wings" title is not drawing me in. Actually she put up a vlog a week ago too. Why is this happening? Watching her stamp eyebrows on her family was as far as I was willing to go. Her family is cute in small doses but not 20 minutes' worth.

heartdeco
Learner
Learner

Post by heartdeco »

I want to know if the second child pitched a colossal fit when they left for the musical.

That couldn't have been Hamburger Helper. It's impossible.

Next they'll break out the Cheez Whiz (cheese in a squirt can), Chex Mix and Shake and Bake.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I always thought Emily’s mom was pretty. She talks like a sweet woman and I like her. Emily is turning into
her mom though. Emily is young but dresses and acts so old!

I want Emily to do a big update on herself. She could try a regular look for everyday life. Actually getting
ready for the life she has now. A big makeunder! Try it for a week. She lives in a town with a small college
campus and she doesn’t go anywhere but WallyWorld, Target and the drugstore. No full on glam with false
eyelashes needed.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Her mom does seem nice and I rather see an older woman care or at least try with her hair and makeup, than not. An obviously Emily's mom tries and it does make her look better than a plain little old lady. I do applaud that. I just think the windblown hair style is kind of dated and slightly laughable. And she has an old biddy approach to style. Same as Emily does. Emily could dress and act a lot younger, but no matter how hard she tries, it always comes off matronly...

My grandmother is 93 and still wears Victoria's Secret jeans and looks 70. She's my icon! :love2: :respekt: This photo was taken a few weeks ago. She's gone redhead :)

ilyria
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ilyria »

Well Emilys mom is older and people tend to stick with what they know as they get older. So? Most grandmas aren't hip and with it lol. They stay with what works for them. Her mom is an old biddy so of course she's going to have dated hair and clothes. She obviously though takes pride in her look and being put together, I see nothing worth bashing in that. Emily has zero excuse, but her mom looks lovely.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Tbh I’m surprised Emily doesn’t have the girls in creepy toddler pageants. At least she won’t go that far.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ilyria wrote:Well Emilys mom is older and people tend to stick with what they know as they get older. So? Most grandmas aren't hip and with it lol. They stay with what works for them. Her mom is an old biddy so of course she's going to have dated hair and clothes. She obviously though takes pride in her look and being put together, I see nothing worth bashing in that. Emily has zero excuse, but her mom looks lovely.
True most old ladies look like old ladies, jogging suits, no makeup, short curly hair, etc.. lol.. I just don't want to and will try hard not to! :tu: :rofl:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

O/T
KL
Your grandmother looks fantastic! Ask her for all her secrets. Please find out about her skincare
regime and PM me. :love2:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:Tbh I’m surprised Emily doesn’t have the girls in creepy toddler pageants. At least she won’t go that far.

I always wondered if she would put her girls in pageants.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

tar wrote:O/T
KL
Your grandmother looks fantastic! Ask her for all her secrets. Please find out about her skincare
regime and PM me. :love2:
Thanks! I will pM you now! :tu: <3

Marin8
Learner
Learner

Post by Marin8 »

Emily’s mom is a straight hottie :respekt:
We can all only hope!
Emily is OG to me and was bulletproof for long time because of that. I sill like her, but think her having kids and transitioning out of work-life was a big adjustment and she may have some post-partum / depression issues going on. Not to diagnose, just to sympathize...
I am older than Emily and also have a career that I worked hard for. I can’t imagine giving that up for kids (so I haven’t), but many women do. And some even do it blindfolded on rollerskates. But I think Emily may have had a harder time than we realize... Makeup may be her sanctuary right now. But please Em, throw some of it away!!! Old $h*t is not good for anybody. :?

dew
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew »

It's basically time for a new thread. Any name ideas?

I was thinking something like Emilynoel83PreservativesinEveryMeal or Emilynoel83ReasonsNotToCook.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Emilynoel83shadestoodarkPart 9

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

EmilyNoel83AlexDrawersofHoardedMakeup

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin