The MORE Off-Topic Trisha Thread - PART 1

Forum rules
WARNING: **STOP POSTING NUDITY!!** It is against forum rules and can result in a permanent ban! Also do not REPOST pictures and videos over and over, it's very unnecessary and will be removed! (please quote just the text, not the pics)
Please keep all raves and praise about Trisha in the appropriate thread.
BriarEmerson
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LooseButtholeDoll4TheSympathyCard - PART 61

Post by BriarEmerson »

ICAAC wrote:I want to say something and it's totally about me but it includes Trisha so I'd like to think I can post it.

Am I the only one who has never been to an Ikea? I've also never eaten at a 'Cheesecake Factory' or an In-and-out burger and I'm kind of jealous! I live in Pennsylvania and I live in a city! I'm not in the middle of bumfuck nowhere PA.

Am I the only one who sees Trisha and these other youtubers eating at these places and going to these stores and I'm like 'What's so great about it?' I just googled IKEA to find the one nearest to me and it's 2 1/2 hours from me and it appears to be in Philly which I'm not surprised because that's the nearest 'big city' to me. It's like 3 hours if traffic is bad.

There is also not many Uber options in my area and Postmates is NEVER offered in my area. There was one time I was watching the land whale and I was hungry and said 'why not? I'll see if I can get something' and there was literally nothing in my area.

Trisha as well as all these other youtubers are going to be so lost if they ever run out of money and have to leave L.A.

So while this topic is about Trisha so she knows how the real fucking world works, do you guys have postmates? Uber? Cheesecake Factory? Ikea and all that shit where you live? I'm serious for me I think the only city that offers these things is Philly.

If Trish ever goes broke she's going to die (Not threatening you, Land Whale :roll: ) I mean without postmates and Uber and all her 'L.A. life' she can't do anything for herself and in places that aren't big cities I doubt she'd be able to even find a glam squad.
I've definitely noticed this. We don't have uber, ikea, or even many chain restaurants here. You can take a "taxi", but it's just some guy in a van with the word "taxi" painted on the side and the taxis are always damaged like they've been in a bunch of accidents. No ubers to tote Trisha around everywhere.

Trisha would starve here too because we only have basic fast food like McDonald's, BK, taco bell, and Wendy's. No bougie options here and Trisha clearly can't cook. Well, she could cook, but she's too lazy. And no postmate so *gasp* she'd have to drive like a damn peasant!

For furniture here, you either go to a furniture store and pay out the ass for real furniture or build your own Walmart furniture. Lmao can you picture Trisha with Walmart furniture?! She'd never be able to handle it. We don't even have a Target here and Trisha goes to Target every day basically.

YouTubers would struggle so hard with basic life events outside of their city bubble lmao a lot of them even get their groceries delivered!

indiralove
Debater
Debater

Post by indiralove »

ICAAC wrote:I want to say something and it's totally about me but it includes Trisha so I'd like to think I can post it.

Am I the only one who has never been to an Ikea? I've also never eaten at a 'Cheesecake Factory' or an In-and-out burger and I'm kind of jealous! I live in Pennsylvania and I live in a city! I'm not in the middle of bumfuck nowhere PA.

Am I the only one who sees Trisha and these other youtubers eating at these places and going to these stores and I'm like 'What's so great about it?' I just googled IKEA to find the one nearest to me and it's 2 1/2 hours from me and it appears to be in Philly which I'm not surprised because that's the nearest 'big city' to me. It's like 3 hours if traffic is bad.

There is also not many Uber options in my area and Postmates is NEVER offered in my area. There was one time I was watching the land whale and I was hungry and said 'why not? I'll see if I can get something' and there was literally nothing in my area.

Trisha as well as all these other youtubers are going to be so lost if they ever run out of money and have to leave L.A.

So while this topic is about Trisha so she knows how the real fucking world works, do you guys have postmates? Uber? Cheesecake Factory? Ikea and all that shit where you live? I'm serious for me I think the only city that offers these things is Philly.

If Trish ever goes broke she's going to die (Not threatening you, Land Whale :roll: ) I mean without postmates and Uber and all her 'L.A. life' she can't do anything for herself and in places that aren't big cities I doubt she'd be able to even find a glam squad.
You know I thought the same,but realise Trisha is NOT a real California girl like she wants us to believe! She is from a small town from Illinois about 2 hr drive from Chicago. Trisha is a homie,brunette with a mom as a drunk and witnessed her mom getting laid. Her mom made a mistake by feeding her fast food to feel better,telling her she can only be pretty to attract men and not learning what real love is with a divorced single mother going throu a lifetime midlife crisis. Thats why she is so unstable. One day she thinks she is thin the next she is fat.One day she eats healthy-the next year she stuffs her cheeks like a chipmunk before winter-only she lives in Cali...Yes,little fat midget never had that life back home. She likes these restaurants taht Cali may be famous for or eating at the cheesecake factory..You are what you eat ;).....but be happy you dont have these places because your body will thank you! Trish4trasha cant fit in normal size clothing so she needs comfort some how so she gets it from eating-its all she has. It fills that empty space that money or no man can buy and she knows this too well. She could get her act together but she is afraid of change and aging. And laziness!!! I dont know how it is in LA but where I live people walk every day and ride bikes. ..I What makes me angry is she could afford it and lives in sunny Califuckingfornia and never takes advantage of the weather. She does not deserve much..When I think about third world countries and she probably does not even know where Swarovski crystals are made,or who Isis is-probably thinks its a 70*s superhero on Saturday morning cartoons. Someone give that blubberbutt a fuckin slap and watch her lips flutter up.
Pucker up buttercup .....or should I say to Trasha ...butternut?! :FU:

ICAAC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ICAAC »

BriarEmerson wrote:

I've definitely noticed this. We don't have uber, ikea, or even many chain restaurants here. You can take a "taxi", but it's just some guy in a van with the word "taxi" painted on the side and the taxis are always damaged like they've been in a bunch of accidents. No ubers to tote Trisha around everywhere.

Trisha would starve here too because we only have basic fast food like McDonald's, BK, taco bell, and Wendy's. No bougie options here and Trisha clearly can't cook. Well, she could cook, but she's too lazy. And no postmate so *gasp* she'd have to drive like a damn peasant!

For furniture here, you either go to a furniture store and pay out the ass for real furniture or build your own Walmart furniture. Lmao can you picture Trisha with Walmart furniture?! She'd never be able to handle it. We don't even have a Target here and Trisha goes to Target every day basically.

YouTubers would struggle so hard with basic life events outside of their city bubble lmao a lot of them even get their groceries delivered!
I have Target here! But everything is very basic and not what she'd like, that's probably another reason she didn't come with Seany-Poo to PA. I've also never heard of a Capitol Grille? Honestly? My town just got a Chipolle or however you spell it but I'm too scared to eat there because it's been on national news about ecoli or some shit in the restaurants. We also just got a 5 guys here and that's about it. We have like 10 McDonald's 3 Wendy's 2 Taco Bell's a Target a Wal-Mart and all your other basic things. There is nothing 'bougie' Trisha would even eat here.

I love Cold Stone and Daddy did a 'Haul' where he bought like 8 of them and I watched him with the most angry look on my face. We had one in our town and it shut down because that's what cold stone creamery does. They shut down randomly and don't tell anyone. Now if I want some I have to drive 30 minutes away. Why? Because I don't have postmates or any of that shit and I can't order a person to go and pick it up for me and bring it to my house.

They're all lazy fucks who don't even go out of their homes to get things. Honestly? You know it's sad when Daddy is putting the most effort into his videos and all he does is make really big milkshakes! He probably postmates all the stuff for it but he's still putting the most effort into his videos and that's sad because Daddy looks like he's dead on the inside and hates his fucking life and stopped caring about his content. When his content of him making a milkshake is the best out of all these lazy youtubers you know youtube really sucks.

As for Trish and postmates? Can you imagine her getting a really heavy period flow and just asking someone on postmates to bring her pads or a tampon? I'd be embarrassed to even ask a stranger to do that. I can see her doing it though since she asked someone to help her with her UTI.
"Watch me eat, Daddy! look...*insert moaning noises* I'll eat this all for you!"

niki900
Informer
Informer

Post by niki900 »

BriarEmerson wrote:

I think I have a unique (I'm a special snowflake) perspective on this, as I grew up in Poland and now live and study in the UK.

Growing up we didn't have a lot of all these Western brands and chains. McDonald's was a thing, KFC, Coca-cola and similar massive brands. My city of about 300,000 people had like 2 or 3 McDonald's and 1 KFC. Everything else was local, privately owned or just Polish brands. As I grew up, more and more Western things started popping up, but they seemed to always avoid my city. Oreos and Dr. Pepper were introduced to Poland only like maybe 5-6 years ago and Subway built its first place in my city this year.
You cook everything yourself, your parents teach you how to do everything, coz even if you're from a wealthy family, there just weren't options for others to do it for you. Nowadays that's no longer the case, but still.
Having said that, there's nothing wrong with grocery delivery. It costs almost nothing to get it delivered, saves you loads of time and in my case I save money coz I don't have to run through the entire shop, seeing offers and being tempted to buy whatever.

In terms of IKEA, I must admit that I am a sucker for IKEA. We had one a couple hours away and we would go there every couple months. It's relatively cheap and is essentially the biggest furniture chain in Poland, everyone buys from there. I just love going in there, getting lost in the labyrinth of gorgeous looking rooms, picking up random small tidbits for the house or super cheap wooden furniture, and then buying a load of super cheap but yummy hot dogs.

Now, having moved to the UK (and knowing a lot about it beforehand), not that many things shocked me about the country, apart from the privilege most people here have. Fucking no one knows how to cook, they live off of pasta, ready meals and pizza. Taxis left and right, takeaways every other night, eating at Nando's or Bella Italia or Wagamamas every week. So much money is wasted on these commodities that one can easily do without. Now sure, I do that stuff too, but not every week. Maybe once a month. I take Taxis when I'm running late for a train or need to go somewhere where public transport won't take me.
There's no Uber where I live yet, but it would be crazy popular if it was. We don't have postmate, we have deliveroo and it's expanding like crazy. People buy more shit than they rationally need and spend money they don't have on things they already have, they just want the slightly newer or shinier version. Don't have a job? Don't bother looking for one, the government will just give you money for being lazy and not working. Back home you get some support, but you're mostly fucked without a job. Here people on benefits buy games consoles, TVs and gadgets they shouldn't be able to afford with money that's meant to support their basic needs.

Watching Trisha is essentially like looking at my other housemates. They don't need a new phone, they already have an iPhone 6, but the 6S is out so they must have it. Why would they cook or learn to cook, if Asda or Tesco can provide them with ready made meals, or they can just get a chinese for £5? This is why Trisha is so infuriating to me with her bougie lifestyle. I don't have issues with rich people, some people work hard for what they get or just get lucky. I do, however, hate rich people who live their privileged lives with complete disregard for what the real world is like. Can't cook, can't clean, can't do basic things around the house. They revel in their ignorance and wear it like a badge of honour. They live in a bubble where the important world revolves around the city/country they live in and everywhere outside of that is 'exotic' and they feel no need to learn even the basic things about it.

Sorry, this turned into a rant, but I just got really pissed off there :D

kellinkenobi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kellinkenobi »

ICAAC wrote:
I've also never heard of a Capitol Grille? Honestly? My town just got a Chipolle or however you spell it but I'm too scared to eat there because it's been on national news about ecoli or some shit in the restaurants. We also just got a 5 guys here and that's about it. We have like 10 McDonald's 3 Wendy's 2 Taco Bell's a Target a Wal-Mart and all your other basic things. There is nothing 'bougie' Trisha would even eat here.
We have a Capital Grille here, and I've never understood her obsession. I've been once or twice and it's so overpriced and overrated in my opinion. The steak is good, but it better be damn good for what you're paying for it :rofl: I realize it's all relative, but it just proves how obsessed with looking bougie she is by going to places like Capital Grille all the time..think of all the money she'd save if she'd actually learn to cook! And I couldn't help but laugh when she walked into lunch there with that horrendous graffiti hat. Soy bougie.

BriarEmerson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BriarEmerson »

Wait, I thought grocery delivery always costs an arm and a leg? It's odd when someone with as much money as Trisha doesn't bother to spend it better. The quality she could get from home cooked meals vs fast food... and she still wants fast food? Why? That really confuses me. Like, she has every opportunity to have small luxuries- home-cooked, yummy meals, solid wood furniture, real leather furniture, a house, and her she is just renting, eating KFC, and buying crappy, plastic home decor from target.

Can we start a thread to list recipes for Trisha? I'm not even joking I think it might actually help her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

niki900
Informer
Informer

Post by niki900 »

BriarEmerson wrote:Wait, I thought grocery delivery always costs an arm and a leg?
I don't know about the US, but a grocery delivery costs me £2. I pay £8 per month for a delivery subscription and that gets me free deliveries during the week (not weekends), as many times as I want.
Without the subscription, if you plan in advance it can cost as little as £1 per shop if you book a couple days in advance.

BriarEmerson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BriarEmerson »

Wait, I thought grocery delivery always costs an arm and a leg? It's odd when someone with as much money as Trisha doesn't bother to spend it better. The quality she could get from home cooked meals vs fast food... and she still wants fast food? Why? That really confuses me. Like, she has every opportunity to have small luxuries- home-cooked, yummy meals, solid wood furniture, real leather furniture, a house, and her she is just renting, eating KFC, and buying crappy, plastic home decor from target.

Can we start a thread to list recipes for Trisha? I'm not even joking I think it might actually help her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

squirrely
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squirrely »

ICAAC wrote:There is nothing 'bougie' Trisha would even eat here.
Trisha tries to give off the impression that shes fancy but shes a super basic bitch. lets be real she can survive off wendys, KFC and red lobster which im sure most states have.. I know you guys in PA must have wawa? :love2: I live in NJ we have an Ikea in the state about 25 minute drive from me..but its a fairly small state so no matter what town you're in you can get to almost anywhere in a reasonable time. theres a cheesecake factory by my house, the food is good and thers a lot of options and a lot of different cheesecake flavors, but its nothing out of this world. and we have our share of fast food and qdobas, chipotles, white castle... dunkin donuts starbucks etc.. chain restaurants are good but for the most part i prefer non chain.

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

I kind of feel the opposite about the things I watch Trisha do, I watch her thinking I could do all the stuff she does here and pay so much less for property. Like I could go to Cheesecake Factory and target every day, but what a boring existence. They're useful, I guess, but they don't make for a good time. I can't believe she's in LA and we almost never see her at the beach or in nature of any kind. The only time she's outside is at some lame mall or walking to her car. What's the point in living in LA when you just go out to eat at chains, stay inside your apartment all day, and go out to get your lips and nails done? Can't you do all that for half the price in like 50 other cheaper cities?

Post by Guest »

squirrely wrote:
Trisha tries to give off the impression that shes fancy but shes a super basic bitch. lets be real she can survive off wendys, KFC and red lobster which im sure most states have.. I know you guys in PA must have wawa? :love2: I live in NJ we have an Ikea in the state about 25 minute drive from me..but its a fairly small state so no matter what town you're in you can get to almost anywhere in a reasonable time. theres a cheesecake factory by my house, the food is good and thers a lot of options and a lot of different cheesecake flavors, but its nothing out of this world. and we have our share of fast food and qdobas, chipotles, white castle... dunkin donuts starbucks etc.. chain restaurants are good but for the most part i prefer non chain.
Yay a fellow NJ gg member.

lol

Trisha's last vlog was super boring--she needs to do something more worth watching. :roll:

ICAAC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ICAAC »

squirrely wrote:
I know you guys in PA must have wawa? :love2:
Wawa < Sheetz :love2:

Sheetz is bae! They have a MTO (Made To Order) and they're open 24/7 and they're a gas station but also says frozen yogurt, Burgers,Subs, Hot and Iced Coffee ect. When I used to do 3rd shift I'd stop there at 8-9am and grab some burgers and nachos because most people's day was my night.

The sad part is that Trisha would think Sheetz is bougie. Such a shame she never got to go because Seany-poo didn't take her to PA with him.
"Watch me eat, Daddy! look...*insert moaning noises* I'll eat this all for you!"

Aimee1226
Talker
Talker

Post by Aimee1226 »

I live in Tampa and we have IKEA, Cheesecake Factory and Uber. We don't have Postmates but Tampa has a company called GrubHub and they do the same thing.

Mosie926
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Mosie926 »

Aimee1226 wrote:So while this topic is about Trisha so she knows how the real fucking world works, do you guys have postmates? Uber? Cheesecake Factory? Ikea and all that shit where you live? I'm serious for me I think the only city that offers these things is Philly.

I live in Tampa and we have IKEA, Cheesecake Factory and Uber. We don't have Postmates but Tampa has a company called GrubHub and they do the same thing.

I'm from Philly and we have everything except Postmates, but we do have GrubHub. GrubHub is very dangerous, your takeout option explode.
If life is like a box of chocolates, why am I getting all the coconut ones :(.

dcsensai
Debater
Debater

Post by dcsensai »

Aimee1226 wrote:So while this topic is about Trisha so she knows how the real fucking world works, do you guys have postmates? Uber? Cheesecake Factory? Ikea and all that shit where you live? I'm serious for me I think the only city that offers these things is Philly.

hell, i cant even get restaurants to deliver out where i am at. biggest claim to fame around here is the sanders cafe. [where harlan made the recipe,]

blahblahwhitesheep
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by blahblahwhitesheep »

Damn... I live in Canada, so we don't have all those "bougie" places, but we have Chipotle. I have been to Cheesecake Factory when I visited The Grove in LA, but I literally ordered a piece of Turtles cheesecake because I had no idea what else to get LOL

We HAD Target, but Walmart is more popular here. We def do not have postmates. We have something called JustEat and you can order stuff off there but I live in the suburbs so your options are very limited. I think you get maybe 4 pizza places, one Italian place, one Chinese, one Japanese and then the rest are chicken and pita places.

Trisha would hate it here, though I have a feeling she'd think Canadian Tire was bougie. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: She'd probably orgasm from trying poutine too. Probably want poutine everything. Be ordering poutine scented candles and bath bombs. LOL

Georgia_peach
Debater
Debater

Post by Georgia_peach »

I live in your stereotypical college town at the moment...we have nothing here but small local coffee shops, lots of bars, and then some stores...so I don't have uber, chain restaurants, postmates, ikea or anything like that here and it SUCKS! (But then of course when I go back home I miss it because it's so unique in a weird way..but not? Hahahah)

Mainly because I'm originally from a city that had all that so I know if Trisha moved anywhere that wasn't a major city she would just die because of how crazy dependent she is of it!

The cost of living is high in LA and the way she's blowing through her money and how her YouTube channel is crumbling she might have to hightail it out of there soon and she will struggle majorly without all this extra help (groceries delivered, ubers driving you around, makeup and hair stylists, etc)

I have a theory..and I'm probs just so bored that I'm over analyzing...that she's going to move back in with her father soon because she's going broke. In this past year Trisha has been so loose and crazy with all her money I can't imagine she had that much in the bank to fall back on if her YouTube channel goes south (which is it and I'm sure Narcissistic her didn't ever think that would happen.)
I only think this because when she did her stalker video she mentioned her dad asked her to move in with him..and I can see the whole stalker video not only being used to distract the viewers from her trump video, but also to have a cover up reason as to why she's got to move in with her dad...
6 months from now..."guize I'm moving in with my dad that I fantasize about because I'm soyyyy scared of my stalker!!"

Translation: "I went broke and this is just a cover up for that."

IM CALLING IT! WATCH IT HAPPEN YALL!

squirrely
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squirrely »

ICAAC wrote:
squirrely wrote:
I know you guys in PA must have wawa? :love2:
Wawa < Sheetz :love2:

Sheetz is bae! They have a MTO (Made To Order) and they're open 24/7 and they're a gas station but also says frozen yogurt, Burgers,Subs, Hot and Iced Coffee ect. When I used to do 3rd shift I'd stop there at 8-9am and grab some burgers and nachos because most people's day was my night.

The sad part is that Trisha would think Sheetz is bougie. Such a shame she never got to go because Seany-poo didn't take her to PA with him.
we do NOT have sheetz.. I've never even heard of it. but Wawas have the made to order screens and all that other stuff. So do Quick Checks and some 7-11s

but if anyone wants to have a bougie experience:
http://www.thecapitalgrille.com/locations/all-locations

I didnt know there was a couple in my state. Before I googled i thought they're only in california

katiinicolee
Learner
Learner

Post by katiinicolee »

I live in a college town in Mid-Missouri, and we have pretty much everything that she has (uber, our version of postmates, grocery delivery services, etc.) and the nearest city has larger chain restaurants like cheesecake, pf changs etc. Should Trisha want to move, she has so many other options to live out her bougie lifestyle. Most cities/suburban areas have these things now and it'll only increase over time.

Off-Topic: I thought we had a new thread for things that barely had to do with trish, btw, so why am I seeing crap about PA grocery stores...?

Post by Guest »

katiinicolee wrote:I live in a college town in Mid-Missouri, and we have pretty much everything that she has (uber, our version of postmates, grocery delivery services, etc.) and the nearest city has larger chain restaurants like cheesecake, pf changs etc. Should Trisha want to move, she has so many other options to live out her bougie lifestyle. Most cities/suburban areas have these things now and it'll only increase over time.

Off-Topic: I thought we had a new thread for things that barely had to do with trish, btw, so why am I seeing crap about PA grocery stores...?
yeah, i'm sure the mods will hand out warnings cause all it is now is loosely relating things back to Trisha.

Return to “blndsundoll4mj / Trisha Paytas”