Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Re: TheBeautyBox1211 / Amanda Ensing--Part 5

Post by Kbelle-8x »

gmcoronado wrote:ImageImage

From Katy's Snapchat ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
her ass looks so saggy... that is the after effects of too many chick fil a takeouts

PettyIsMyForte
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by PettyIsMyForte »

F is for Fiona wrote:Where to begin? When her lips go from this lumpiness
To this uneven mess
And when she takes her entire lips in
Then these flop out
Her content and work continues to be a hot damn train wreck
She really needs to stop applying any lip product on camera. Those are images are things nightmares are made of.

And to be hinest, when I first saw the thumbnail, I thought this was sometime of dumb challenge video. Nope! This is her really putting on makeup Image
Kbelle-8x wrote:

her ass looks so saggy... that is the after effects of too many chick fil a takeouts

OMG I totally took screen shots too to show how much of a fraud this bitch is. It's like girrrrr you are so messy. The fact that she takes photos at events and takes a WHILE to upload them just proves it's bc she needs to edit them. And by that I mean her body...it's so fucking sad. Also, what the hell was she trying to prove posting 5000 snaps of that private show. Enjoy the moment!!! Get the fuck off your phone and have fun and savor the experience.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Kbelle-8x
Debater
Debater

Post by Kbelle-8x »

PettyIsMyForte wrote:
F is for Fiona wrote:Where to begin? When her lips go from this lumpiness
To this uneven mess
And when she takes her entire lips in
Then these flop out
Her content and work continues to be a hot damn train wreck
She really needs to stop applying any lip product on camera. Those are images are things nightmares are made of.

And to be hinest, when I first saw the thumbnail, I thought this was sometime of dumb challenge video. Nope! This is her really putting on makeup Image
Kbelle-8x wrote:

OMG I totally took screen shots too to show how much of a fraud this bitch is. It's like girrrrr you are so messy. The fact that she takes photos at events and takes a WHILE to upload them just proves it's bc she needs to edit them. And by that I mean her body...it's so fucking sad. Also, what the hell was she trying to prove posting 5000 snaps of that private show. Enjoy the moment!!! Get the fuck off your phone and have fun and savor the experience.

and when she was singing along with beberexha but didn't even fully know the lyrics ImageImageImage I'm surprised she hasn't made more videos? I would've expected more like her running around tryna find kylie Jenner but it looks like they didn't even leave the place they were staying

Lurker2012
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lurker2012 »

You never ever see megans fat lazy ass playing with Greyson, never.
Its always mackenzie, Anthony or her parents who interact with him while she sits back and watches. She never plays with him. If it weren't for Anthony taking grey to the park or Anthony taking him to the egg easter hunt or taking him to megans house to play with her brothers dog, grey would never see the light of day outside.

She either sends him to day care which is not the same thing or she keeps him cooped up inside her tiny place forced to inhale toxic funes 24/7 from the excessive chemicals she plugs into every single outlet, the essential oils she runs all day, the chemicals and sprays that she sprays all over the couch and floor constantly, and the chemical shit she sprays on poor greysons body instead of bathing him. Or.....how about she just fucking lets him smell like a dog. He doesn't go anywhere so how bad could he smell? I doubt he smells at all, he doesn't go anywhere. She is the one that has to be smelling like absolute shit. Especially, that nasty hair of hers.

yankydoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by yankydoo »

Do you think she left early cos she felt left out and noon talked to her?!

thankyousomuch
Learner
Learner

Post by thankyousomuch »

She said she's taking her new BF back to TN, which I think is kind of moving a bit fast. They've been going out for like 2 months max? And she was JUST extolling the virtues of being an independent woman who didn't need a man and now here she is rushing full steam ahead with some random guy. He hasn't even put a couples pic on his IG (so you know it's real) to ward off the "hoes" or whatever imaginary groupies Amanda thinks are after her man. He did remember to post a pic of himself on that private Too Faced jet though. And Molly, her dog. But not Amanda. Shady, shady, shady. If she lets this guy move in when he so clearly is not into her, she's a fool.

Kbelle-8x
Debater
Debater

Post by Kbelle-8x »

What was the point her even going?! Desi & Katy's snaps seem like the party has just started and she's just left

qwerty54321s
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by qwerty54321s »

Kbelle-8x wrote:What was the point her even going?! Desi & Katy's snaps seem like the party has just started and she's just left

She said on her snap that it was bc she wanted to make it to church on Sunday for easter.

MiniMoni
Learner
Learner

Post by MiniMoni »

thebeautydoctor wrote:what was with that okay desi snap???
She said that because she photobombed them in the background with a silly face.

MiniMoni
Learner
Learner

Post by MiniMoni »

thebeautydoctor wrote:what was with that okay desi snap???
She said that because she photobombed them in the background with a silly face.

kknope
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kknope »

Those screenshots from Katy's snapchat are tragic.

PettyIsMyForte
Debater
Debater

Post by PettyIsMyForte »

She has been ranting for 40 minutes giving "motivational" talks about relationships. GTFO with that shit Aman-duh. You have been in what, one serious relationship and another quickie until he fled the country to get away from you. Now you are with an obvious fuck boy who is using you for exposure. And a girl as insecure as you should not be giving self motivation advice when all you do is photoshop/facetune your photos and constantly get filler and lip injections. I bet her "bae" straight up laughs and cringes at her snaps when she does these pep talks. But he has dollar signs in his head so he will tolerate it. Girrrrrrr, do yourself a favor and get off snap

themainethingsin
Debater
Debater

Post by themainethingsin »

Can someone tell me why Amanda thinks a breakup is a mater of life or death? Like literally everyone goes through them.. big deal we don't care if you 'understand the pain' we all know your motivation speeches are recycled pinterest quotes ..

sandserif
Informer
Informer

Post by sandserif »

OMG what is this crazy babbling about on her SC? How many girls are actually taking Amanda's relationship advice? Ridiculous. I'm sure Adam doesn't give a crap at this point but HOW long ago did they break up? And she still acts like that breakup gave her PTSD? "Dust settles...I don't." Didn't Adam dump her? She's a mess.

Heartz_01
Talker
Talker

Post by Heartz_01 »

How does this chick still have the energy to talk about her fucking breakups and forgiving her exes that dumped her salty ass and scars and crap. How many 10 minute snapchat rants can an adult make before they realize how insane they look.

Heartz_01
Talker
Talker

Post by Heartz_01 »

sandserif wrote:OMG what is this crazy babbling about on her SC? How many girls are actually taking Amanda's relationship advice? Ridiculous. I'm sure Adam doesn't give a crap at this point but HOW long ago did they break up? And she still acts like that breakup gave her PTSD? "Dust settles...I don't." Didn't Adam dump her? She's a mess.
LIKE 2 YEARS AGO AT LEAST.

PettyIsMyForte
Debater
Debater

Post by PettyIsMyForte »

I see people are starting to get PR for Casey Holmes' Smashbox collab...I wonder if 1. Amanda will get it and 2. If she does, will she even show it. Because remember guys, she preaches all the time about not bringing down other ladies and praise their successes. But we also know that she is full of shit 99.9% of the time

F is for Fiona
Learner
Learner

Post by F is for Fiona »

"I just wanna make sure everything matches" Girr that translucent powder matches your skin tone better lmaoImageImage

sandserif
Informer
Informer

Post by sandserif »

People are going in on the comments in her latest video. Did she really not see this coming? Tati and Jeffree Star can do bougie shit like this without getting dragged because they never pretended to just be a girl/guy from a small town in whereversville that had to save up for a year to afford a Nars blush. I think she deleted the comment, but when I watched it the top one said something like "How is this relevant? Most people can't afford this. But do what you need to do for the views!" with many people agreeing below. Creating a tag video is pretty risky anyway, but this was so poorly executed. Also, self tanned or not, her foundation is crazy dark. I'm about an nc25 in the winter, nc42 when I'm tanned (so I understand the range in skin tone) but Amanda at her darkest is maybe nc35, and wearing 4-5 shades darker than that year round. Swallow your pride and get thee to a real pro and get matched Amanda.

qwerty54321s
Gossiper
Gossiper

TheBeautyBox1211 / Amanda Ensing--Part 5

Post by qwerty54321s »

F is for Fiona wrote:"I just wanna make sure everything matches" Girr that translucent powder matches your skin tone better lmaoImageImage
I want my foundation to match because I am self tanned...... bishh where???? Even the end result has a line and u can tell it's not the same color.
And what's crazy is that she looks like shes putting bronzer on all over her face. That chanel bronzer is the same color as her foundation! #blackface much?

Amanda, it aint your lighting and camera settings that have the problem. Lezzzbeehonest here. Your lighting is actually good, your high end lighting and camera will expose everything bc its in HD. Doesnt matter if you have a crappy or high end setup. Your camera will still pick up if two things are different colors. So i think we all agree its your matching skills that's lacking. You try so hard to be brown and ethnic it's ridiculous.

Return to “TheBeautyBox1211 / Amanda Ensing”