Marissa "Clingier Than Saran Wrap" Lace - Part 12

cats-or-die
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marissa "Clingier Than Saran Wrap" Lace - Part 12

Post by cats-or-die »

youtubegoalzzz wrote:First time poster here, hi!
I'm watching the younow stream and homegirl's saying she respects freelee and that she's a strong woman for standing up for her message and calling people out blah blah blah. Wait until freelee makes a video about this girl and calls her out for her eating habits, she's gonna do a full 360 and post messages saying "putting down others doesn't make you any better".
How can she support Freelee when her entire basis for videos is trashing other people and their life style? Freelee is a fucking disgrace to the human race and "only positive vibes don't bring others down support each other" Marissa is directly contradicting her entire facade by supporting her. The fuck?

youtubegoalzzz
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by youtubegoalzzz »

Oh my god no. She was talking about her mom and how she learned so much from her death and her and for the first time in a long time I felt a little bad for her because the loss of a parent is not easy but then homegirl directly jumps to saying "like my ex cheating on me was a learning experience". And then 10 seconds later says "I'm done talking about Greg". I'm done with her.

WhoEvenKnowsNow
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WhoEvenKnowsNow »

christineeeeee wrote:I'm watching the younow because I jumped into it late last night, and she said she's looking for apts in San Francisco lolololololol she's so embarrassing

"I have a very nonjudgmental headspace" funniest thing marriss has said
Omg she's ridiculous. I can see it now though - "Noah I can't find a good apartment. I should just live with you!" Image

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk

luxex93

Post by luxex93 »

Ok let me get this straight her first long term relationship ever was not even a six month on and off relationship with a guy who wasn't fully committed to her and now she considering moving in with a guy she hasn't even dated for more than 3 months long distance.... SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW HIM. This is just crazy to me. She wanted to do year of you to find herself and to commit to self love before she got involved with anyone but now she's involved and moving at a light speed pace. It's fucking ridiculous not inspirational or someone to look up to at all. She needs to stop playing herself and be honest with her viewers. Mariss, you want to be a stay at home mom nothing wrong with that but own up to it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

luxex93

Post by luxex93 »

Double post ... Her she goes again doing all the work. SHE is looking for apartments in San Francisco. SHE is the one that has to pick up her life and move again. SHE is the one saying she wants them to get a dog together. When the only he acknowledged her was an insta comment and then deleted it?

luxex93

Post by luxex93 »

Double post ... Her she goes again doing all the work. SHE is looking for apartments in San Francisco. SHE is the one that has to pick up her life and move again. SHE is the one saying she wants them to get a dog together. When the only he acknowledged her was an insta comment and then deleted it?

jp_59
Debater
Debater

Post by jp_59 »

Literally last night someone asked something about her moving in with Noah or when her lease was up. I swear she started to say September and then stopped herself, and said a few months.
How is this girl in such short leases?
She said she won't move back to LA, so I guess San Fran is next, and within a few months?

What tf was the point of moving to Seattle.

fairydust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fairydust »

Image This is insane and I am loving every minute of it. Like Holy. Shit. She is legitimately thinking of moving in with someone she has known for 3 months in an LDR and suddenly wants to pick up EVERYTHING and move again to be with him? Hell when my bf and I were dating closed distance for 4 months I flirted with the idea of moving in together in a year, maybe two down the road...but at 4 months I was more worried about being solidly together for a year before anything else.

Marissa girl, I'm sorry but you are proving to everybody that you are literally so dependent on people for your happiness that it's sad. If you do move to SF, you may have less friends than you have (allegedly) now with only your dogs and BF...and that's assuming that you don't just leave your pups with your grandparents.

I'm sorry but she's a certified idiot if she moves...but I will watch this wreck to the end damnit!
:love2: I did not come to play with you hoes. I came to slay. :love2:

hermionegrangers
Debater
Debater

Post by hermionegrangers »

bubblegumbitch wrote:Omfg her what I eat in a day.... she's one of those dumb bitches who buys "health" products but gets soooo ripped off.. like chlorophyll drops? Really? Chlorophyll is in LITERALLY EVERY PLANT :rofl:

I bet she's one of those people who also believes lemon water prevents cancer.
Lol I came here to post this. I'm a biologist and it's fucking hilarious to me how smug she is about the chlorophyll. Like it's some secret only healthy people know, and we're all sooooo behind

IT'S MOTHERFUCKING CHLOROPHYLL

So stupid

ih8ih8
Informer
Informer

Post by ih8ih8 »

I hope she does move to SF because it's going to be so fun to watch this whole process again when NHG2 dumps her, and you know he will, and probably either right before, or right after she moves there. Then where will she move?? What trend will she jump on for #YearofYouTM2??

hay8345
Informer
Informer

Post by hay8345 »

She said she might be moving?! Holy hell, she's off her rocker.
WTF.

hermionegrangers
Debater
Debater

Post by hermionegrangers »

I'm watching her YouNow. Holy shit. This girl is tearing apart some snapchatter who just messaged her about religion and yelling about how people should leave her beliefs alone and not try to change them hahaha her overall attitude on this recording is ridiculous. Girl is so damn bitchy

choose love bb

dd_ca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dd_ca »

I hate watching her chew.

ItFitsMyMacros
Debater
Debater

Post by ItFitsMyMacros »

ImageImage

bitchplease
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bitchplease »

SHIT we need a new thread real soon here - suggestions???

ItFitsMyMacros
Debater
Debater

Post by ItFitsMyMacros »

Did she delete her you now video? I can't find it

dd_ca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dd_ca »

bitchplease wrote:SHIT we need a new thread real soon here - suggestions??? ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Marissa #yearofmyboo Lace

dd_ca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dd_ca »

ItFitsMyMacros wrote:Did she delete her you now video? I can't find it

https://www.younow.com/MarissaLace/1062 ... a8bb5b1l/b

WhoEvenKnowsNow
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WhoEvenKnowsNow »

bitchplease wrote:SHIT we need a new thread real soon here - suggestions??? ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Marissa 'its still private if I post about it daily' Lace

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk

cats-or-die
Informer
Informer

Post by cats-or-die »

ItFitsMyMacros wrote:ImageImage

OMG. She can't wear tops like that when she has such huge boobs.
Personal: I lost my boobs when I lost weight and am getting a boob job in June. I'm so afraid to accidentally look like Marissa does when she wears clothing like this. Image how large does she say her boobs are again? I want to be sure not to get anywhere near that big LOL.

Return to “MarissaLace”