Sewwbloatedandilliteratexo - Shaaanxo Part 9

BigBerthaCarrotTop
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sewwbloatedandilliteratexo - Shaaanxo Part 9

Post by BigBerthaCarrotTop »

Honestly, even people from the US drool over In N Out since its only in a few states. Even though In N Out is technically fast food, there is a lot of appeal in the fact that it seems more like a functioning 1950s dinner from the movies, and many are open enough layout wise that you can watch them make the food.
Also, In N Out burgers are VERY small compared to many fast food burgers nowadays, what you see in the picture is easily over half the burger. Though she tagged Sally Jo in the picture which makes me believe some of that was her food as well?
:love2: :love2:

lizard_queen
Talker
Talker

Post by lizard_queen »

chatchat wrote:
woejack wrote:
chatchat wrote:
nzgirl25 wrote:To be fair, I'm from New Zealand too and I would love to try in n out if I ever go to the states.
Maybe I should ask you then. What is the appeal of nasty fast food?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Not going to lie when I go to America I'm probably going to binge on their shit food, then again I don't claim to be on a diet or have a certain healthy lifestyle like Shan.
Is there no fast food where you are? I know that Shan eats subway all the time and a few other youtubers from over seas. That's what most Americans consider fast food. But are there no others?

I think you're missing the point a little bit. Of course there is fast food where we are but it all comes down to trying something you don't have access to at home. It's the appeal of trying something different and America is so famous for it's fast food so we want to try it. That being said though Shan still trys to preach this healthy lifestyle rather than just own up to the fact she wants to eat like shit in America

chatchat
Learner
Learner

Post by chatchat »

lizard_queen wrote:
chatchat wrote:
woejack wrote:
chatchat wrote:
nzgirl25 wrote:To be fair, I'm from New Zealand too and I would love to try in n out if I ever go to the states.
Maybe I should ask you then. What is the appeal of nasty fast food?

Not going to lie when I go to America I'm probably going to binge on their shit food, then again I don't claim to be on a diet or have a certain healthy lifestyle like Shan.
Is there no fast food where you are? I know that Shan eats subway all the time and a few other youtubers from over seas. That's what most Americans consider fast food. But are there no others?

I think you're missing the point a little bit. Of course there is fast food where we are but it all comes down to trying something you don't have access to at home. It's the appeal of trying something different and America is so famous for it's fast food so we want to try it. That being said though Shan still trys to preach this healthy lifestyle rather than just own up to the fact she wants to eat like shit in America
Well I was speaking generally. Thats why I mentioned lots of YouTubers and tourists . Many which are not on special diets, ect. I'm genuinely asking out of chirosity because so many people talk about it . So, it's basically because you don't have that specific chain of fast food. I see

woejack
Informer
Informer

Post by woejack »

chatchat wrote:
lizard_queen wrote:
chatchat wrote:
woejack wrote:
chatchat wrote: Maybe I should ask you then. What is the appeal of nasty fast food?

Well I was speaking generally. Thats why I mentioned lots of YouTubers and tourists . Many which are not on special diets, ect. I'm genuinely asking out of chirosity because so many people talk about it . So, it's basically because you don't have that specific chain of fast food. I see

It's not the fact we don't have fast food chains here, we don't have the same over the top menus America has, like my friend lived over there and sent me a photo of some fast food meal that was like fries, melted cheese, what looked like onion rings, and possibly like nachos or something but I was drooling to say the least, you would not be able to get such a wacky combo of food in Australia. Plus in Australia you pay like $20 and you get a meal the size of your hand but in America you pay like $10 and get a meal to feed 2 people. You can try rinse me over obesity ect but honestly you seriously get what you pay for over there, here it's overpriced and mediocre.

Kait
Informer
Informer

Post by Kait »

I love how she's showing off brow products like they actually are doing something. Spends $1000 to get her brows "tadooed," fills them in. You can't even see that she's drawn anything on because theyve been done. Like she wasn't the best person to invite to do this event lol

princessjasmine
Learner
Learner

Post by princessjasmine »

I don't blame her for wanting to try In n Out its Fucken delicious! It is fast food however it doesn't taste like your McDonald's frozen patty burger. Their animal style fries are the best, even without the meat the burger is still good I think it's the sauce. Lol Everyone should try it at least once

candypinkstar
Debater
Debater

Post by candypinkstar »

princessjasmine wrote:I don't blame her for wanting to try In n Out its Fucken delicious! It is fast food however it doesn't taste like your McDonald's frozen patty burger. Their animal style fries are the best, even without the meat the burger is still good I think it's the sauce. Lol Everyone should try it at least once
I wish I tried it when I was in the states. Oh well.

Does anyone know when she's back in NZ?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

[Sugar]
Informer
Informer

Post by [Sugar] »

candypinkstar wrote:Does anyone know when she's back in NZ?
Next week, I think?

Also I'm watching a much smaller Youtuber talking about and swatching the new Urban Decay lipsticks; I think she was sent the whole line. I guess this means we'll be seeing another lip swatch video from Shannon too in the near future of a bunch of lipsticks she'll never wear again.

elfi3
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by elfi3 »

Kait wrote:I love how she's showing off brow products like they actually are doing something. Spends $1000 to get her brows "tadooed," fills them in. You can't even see that she's drawn anything on because theyve been done. Like she wasn't the best person to invite to do this event lol
THANKYOU
I was watching the snaps and I was like wtf?? are you trying to showcase the products because not only are your brows tattooed, you put product in them before going to the event??? you couldn't see any kind of difference expect the piling on of product...

Misguided_Ghost
Learner
Learner

Post by Misguided_Ghost »

elfi3 wrote:
Kait wrote:I love how she's showing off brow products like they actually are doing something. Spends $1000 to get her brows "tadooed," fills them in. You can't even see that she's drawn anything on because theyve been done. Like she wasn't the best person to invite to do this event lol
THANKYOU
I was watching the snaps and I was like wtf?? are you trying to showcase the products because not only are your brows tattooed, you put product in them before going to the event??? you couldn't see any kind of difference expect the piling on of product...
THIS.

I think she's watermarking her name because they're new releases so it's a way to know where people are getting the info from and also a bit of self promo

senpai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by senpai »

Such an embarrassing and desperate attempt at self promo lmao.

crazydoglady
Informer
Informer

Post by crazydoglady »

A video from the Mum's Eye View came up on my suggestions. It's Anna packing lunches for the Es, and I'm pretty shocked tbh.

Each kid got:
A (crust less) tuna and sweet corn sandwich with full-fat cheddar
A packet of crisps
Two (!) different kinds of yogurts, both pumped full of sugar
And to top it all of, a 'pudding' (because in Anna's warped mind 2 yoghurts isn't enough) of a custard and sticky toffee cluster thing.

I'd estimate that at at least 700 calories. A four year old's meant to eat 1200. There isn't a vegetable or a fruit in sight.

I really really hope that video isn't a reflection of what Anna actually feeds her children for one meal but sadly it wouldn't surprise me.

esslyt
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by esslyt »

crazydoglady wrote:A video from the Mum's Eye View came up on my suggestions. It's Anna packing lunches for the Es, and I'm pretty shocked tbh.

Each kid got:
A (crust less) tuna and sweet corn sandwich with full-fat cheddar
A packet of crisps
Two (!) different kinds of yogurts, both pumped full of sugar
And to top it all of, a 'pudding' (because in Anna's warped mind 2 yoghurts isn't enough) of a custard and sticky toffee cluster thing.

I'd estimate that at at least 700 calories. A four year old's meant to eat 1200. There isn't a vegetable or a fruit in sight.

I really really hope that video isn't a reflection of what Anna actually feeds her children for one meal but sadly it wouldn't surprise me.
Wrong thread?

Poslano sa mog SM-G903F koristeći Tapatalk

English is my second language, sorry for any misunderstandings.

mystic_rose3
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mystic_rose3 »

I'm not sure if you've watched Aspyn's new vlog "Secret Benefit Product Reveal.." but you can see Shan and Sally in her vlog. It's at 6:13 mark to around 6:23 but both of them are sitting down by themselves on their phones! I'm not sure how to add a pic but I will add the link to the video....

WHY travel half way around the world to go to an exclusive event to just sit playing n your phone??? :huh?: There is no logic whatsoever to do that!

Side note, I am from NZ as well and those white shoes are pretty much worn out clubbing by every single girl, they are all copies of one another.

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

Why is she back in NZ already? All she did was go to In N Out and the Benefit event - why not make the most of being in the US?

GeraldtheGiraffe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GeraldtheGiraffe »

Is Shan a vegetarian or nah? I remember she used to eat meat. When she did the chicken nugget challenge with Hamish right before she started rapid fitness, she definitely ate a bunch of chicken nuggets.

Also, does anyone know why she stopped doing Rapid Fitness? She looked so good when she was on their program

[Sugar]
Informer
Informer

Post by [Sugar] »

mystic_rose3 wrote:WHY travel half way around the world to go to an exclusive event to just sit playing n your phone??? There is no logic whatsoever to do that!
To be fair, that was only about 10 seconds of footage and their 'jobs' involve being active on social media, maybe they were snapchatting or tweeting or something? I get your point, but I'm sure they were somewhat social during the event.
jtbi98 wrote:Why is she back in NZ already? All she did was go to In N Out and the Benefit event - why not make the most of being in the US?
She's been gone for more than a week or so, hasn't she? That's a decent enough holiday, she does have a life to live in NZ
GeraldtheGiraffe wrote:Is Shan a vegetarian or nah?
She's vegetarian when she wants to be. Which means she'll give the impression she's vegetarian in vlogs and on social media, but doesn't check processed foods for non-vegetarian ingredients and eats meat when she thinks no one's looking. Like everything she does, it's all for appearances

Kait
Informer
Informer

Post by Kait »

GeraldtheGiraffe wrote:Is Shan a vegetarian or nah? I remember she used to eat meat. When she did the chicken nugget challenge with Hamish right before she started rapid fitness, she definitely ate a bunch of chicken nuggets.

Also, does anyone know why she stopped doing Rapid Fitness? She looked so good when she was on their program
She isn't but she eats less meat probably because she thinks it's better for her. Which isn't wrong, but she still eats all the fatty options mixed with the odd salad. It's funny because she was in better shape when she wasn't being so "health conscious" and pounding back nuggets and pizza publicly

nsatarn
Talker
Talker

Post by nsatarn »

shannons personality has changed thrughot the ears. it has nothign to do with growing up, simply getting too comfortable and allowing her actual personality to shine through. this girl has been depressed for a good year now and if the people who love her cant see that, i dont know what the hell. she legit needs help, he constant whining and crappy attitude is only gonna grow larger. she is unhappy. look at when she travels to vegas, shes evidently much happier to be out of that shitty environment. and crying about how nicely hamish treats her and how no one should attack him. they dont seem like a normal functioning coupe. what hes camera shy? sure. what about the outbursts of anger when she films him. theyre both exhausted and quite obviously sick of each other but attachment is a curse. she so warped into her bubble its not even funny. only autism has an excuse to be that shelled up. this is a privileged 20-something healthy year old girl. so sick of her excuses and dumbass rants. i felt sorry for her at first and i LOVED her videos back in the day- shes was just shan. now its just..she might as well be nonexistant on youtube.

and seriously, that shitty eyeliner that she 'covers up' with lashes and mascara. or her focusing on her mouth in vlogs and subtly lipbiting at the camera. whats she tryna do

K_Joycee
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by K_Joycee »

Hi long time lurker and this is my first post! I don't know if anyone has already stated this BUT watching her Vlogs I once noticed that her and Hamish went grocery shopping then straight after she's like "going out to dinner" like you just spent however much on food from the store but want to go spend more money at an expensive restaurant? Ugh guess they only bought avocados and smoothie supplies.... :tu:

Return to “Shaaanxo”