MyLifeAsThirsty(EVA)- part 2

Strawberryjelly
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: MyLifeAsThirsty(EVA)- part 2

Post by Strawberryjelly »

Its so annoying how she’s always doing those ig stories of her dancing around half naked while smiling at the camera and pulling her eyes back with her hands lmao. I just wanna be like chill bitch we get it. Once or twice is enough and cute I guess but she does it almost EVERYDAY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

social_butterfly93
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by social_butterfly93 »

Is Eva done trying to be a carbon copy of Alexis Ren yet, or is that still going on? I give it less the an a year until she's back with Teala and Sierra. Say what you will, but those two definitely valued the group's friendship more than Eva ever did. She was just on a power trip and wanted to be some Queen Bee leader and got pressed when the others didn't follow suit.

Justreading4fun

Post by Justreading4fun »

Strawberryjelly wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:41 am
Its so annoying how she’s always doing those ig stories of her dancing around half naked while smiling at the camera and pulling her eyes back with her hands lmao. I just wanna be like chill bitch we get it. Once or twice is enough and cute I guess but she does it almost EVERYDAY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She’s so annoying 🙄

sleepmon
Debater
Debater

Post by sleepmon »

Just want to show everybody one BTS photoshoot of one of Eva's new bffs. Compare the screenshot to the actual video. These two don't connect at all, the smile was fake and fabricated, but in a regular photo you'd think they were super close lol. IDK it just seems like... sad.

Loopdoops
Debater
Debater

Post by Loopdoops »

Since Meredith has now come clean about her eating disorder...will Eva apologize for talking about it so publicly? Meredith explained on her new IG post that she’s comfortable sharing her journey, her therapist gave her the green light to talk about it on SM. There were some comments about the girls and Meredith agreed that they had made things worst because they brought it up so candidly, especially Eva. She’s certainly the most hypocrital, considering she had no patience and just plastered it all over the internet as if she were the victim. Now she does it to Teale and Sierra without an explanation to them and expects a pass. No you imbecile, you don’t value friendships at all cause you look for public validation. Everything this girl does is for attention, you can see it. Even her ex bf Adam left a heart emoji on Meredith’s post. Why? Cause maybe he finally realized her surface level positive energy vibes woke shit was too much of a facade because deep down she’s just as superficial as the girls she puts down.

siennaxmoon
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by siennaxmoon »

Why is she ALWAYS showing her under boobs? It's so annoying.... Like we get it, you got boobs

pikaa
Informer
Informer

Post by pikaa »

Post by Guest »

pikaa wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:25 pm
:roll:

upload image
Milking the Breva speculation again?! Kill me. And wow, that sounds so hippie and woke of her to not care if her naked body was exposed on the Internet. No respect or boundaries of herself and to others whatsoever because nudes are literally the most unsolicited photos on the Internet ever.

GoneGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GoneGirl »

She's constantly showing off her body to make up for the dumpy face of hers tbh.

inthemoonlight
Talker
Talker

Post by inthemoonlight »

Literally logged in for the first time in forever just to comment on her lol.

I started following her now ex-bf Adam because I'm a fan of his photography before I followed her, but even then she always kind of turned me off because her self-love seemed more like narcissism. I finally unfollowed today because in all honesty watching a super skinny woman dance around in little clothing isn't good for my self-esteem right now. I get that she loves herself and all, but what's the point of those videos? Who do they serve other than herself? For someone who is all about women empowerment she doesn't seem to have any long-time close female friends or really do anything to support women in general. I had to read this thread to figure out what happened between her and Mere/Teala/Sierra, and it made me realize that she doesn't bother associating with other female travel/photography IGs/influencers which is ridiculous because there are so many of them and Eva being in LA should help her connect with them.

Anyway, Adam became public with his new gf a couple weeks ago which I bring up because I noticed that Eva has been kinda emo in her IG stories and posting a lot of single memes/inspirational quotes. She even posted something about "being crazy for the past couple of weeks" the other day. I guess that pretty much confirms that she and Brent aren't a thing at all, or that she's not over Adam.

frau guru
Learner
Learner

Post by frau guru »

:-o This hairy arms.... :roll:
I genuinely apologise for my terrible English. <3

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by side_eye »

frau guru wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:20 am

okay i'm not a fan of eva either but... really? "hairy arms" ?? :roll:

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

Damn her face looks like a hard boiled egg. My friend has seen her in person and Eva looks nothing like her Instagram photos. Absolutely nothing! Her insta pictures are all good angles, facetune, photoshop and a good camera work.

tara
Learner
Learner

Post by tara »

i hate how she always thinks everyone is jealous of her. and she needs to stop shitting on the savage squad acting as if they were toxic when she was clearly the most abusive friend in that group (i.e. calling mere out via twitter, dumping teala and sierra publicly on youtube, etc)

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by side_eye »

tara wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:50 pm

i hate how she always thinks everyone is jealous of her. and she needs to stop shitting on the savage squad acting as if they were toxic when she was clearly the most abusive friend in that group (i.e. calling mere out via twitter, dumping teala and sierra publicly on youtube, etc)
exactly. biggest eyeroll ever when i saw that tweet... :roll:

"I'm just honest and value friend's genuinely lifting other people up" oh really? so that's why you publicly bashed your three closest friends online, not to mention one who was struggling with a mental illness?? i'm so sick of her holier-than-thou attitude when we all know she's the most toxic one out of that whole group...

sleepmon
Debater
Debater

Post by sleepmon »

It's cringe worthy and gross that an old ass man like Adam is hooking up with these anorexic 17 year old looking models. But whatever floats your boat dude. As he was with Eva, the guy is just not happy inside, and his new relationship probably won't last just like with Eva.

I kind of liked Eva with Amir, thought they were cute together. Also her friend Koa Rothman is 💯💯💯

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

sleepmon wrote:It's cringe worthy and gross that an old ass man like Adam is hooking up with these anorexic 17 year old looking models. But whatever floats your boat dude. As he was with Eva, the guy is just not happy inside, and his new relationship probably won't last just like with Eva.

I kind of liked Eva with Amir, thought they were cute together. Also her friend Koa Rothman is ImageImageImage
The hell is this comment? He is not hooking up with anyone. That grown woman is his girlfriend. She is not even remotely anorexic looking nor does she look 17. Get a grip sis and stop calling Adam gross for no damn reason lol

Brune
Informer
Informer

Post by Brune »

frau guru wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:20 am

Wth, this comment? :? :? :?

side_eye
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by side_eye »

BONTBFW wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:49 am
sleepmon wrote:It's cringe worthy and gross that an old ass man like Adam is hooking up with these anorexic 17 year old looking models. But whatever floats your boat dude. As he was with Eva, the guy is just not happy inside, and his new relationship probably won't last just like with Eva.

I kind of liked Eva with Amir, thought they were cute together. Also her friend Koa Rothman is ImageImageImage
The hell is this comment? He is not hooking up with anyone. That grown woman is his girlfriend. She is not even remotely anorexic looking nor does she look 17. Get a grip sis and stop calling Adam gross for no damn reason lol
"old ass man like Adam" he's 26 :rofl: :rofl:

sleepmon
Debater
Debater

Post by sleepmon »

BONTBFW wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:49 am

I mean I'm allowed to have an opinion especially on a goddamn gossip website lmao. Just because we're gossiping about Eva doesn't give Adam a free pass lol so please get off your high horse this isn't PULL. Maybe it was wrong to call the kid anorexic and she doesn't deserve the hate that comes with Eva/Adam, but I still stand by statement that he's a bit of a mess himself and is 100% used Eva for clout and sponsors.

Return to “MyLifeAsEva”