Elle is for Living

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Elle is for Living

Post by tar »

Spondee50 wrote: ā†‘
Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:31 pm
You should see her now. She looks like a pathetic overage sexpot and she is preaching evangelical Christianity, advising women to subordinate themselves to their husbands and vote like it's AD99. She's starting hiding her subscriber numbers, no doubt because she's lost so many in the wake of her horrific transformation. She scares me now.
OMG! I saw a screenshot of Elle somewhere else and was shocked! She really is scary looking. :eeek: :eeek:

I am glad you posted. I was planning to. The fillers ruined her.

Sandnsun
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Elle is for Living

Post by Sandnsun »

I saw in her recent video "how I color my hair" (or style?) her camera showed a quick shot of her showing us with no/little make up. She seemed to have a lot of under eye wrinkles that are never shown when in the usual video format. Believe me, I'm not criticizing, and I think she doesn't need any help beauty wise.

It did make me wonder if she uses a camera with an automatic filter? or maybe uses a filter after?
Personally I liked her with straighter hair and her eyebrows the taupe color she used to use. She may or may not be using botox and filler, which I get, but her marilyn monroe look is aging due to the excessive blonde with the black eyebrow color. Its fine for different look, but its too much for every day, IMO.

I started watching her older videos rather than the new ones with her MM look.

This is coming from someone who appreciates that Elle is generally a positive influence on YT and generally likes her content.

Return to ā€œ#-Eā€