The ShitShow Pt. 68 - Reeks Like Middle Aged Desperation

kajiraoni
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The ShitShow Pt. 68 - Reeks Like Middle Aged Desperation

Post by kajiraoni »

Sweetness+ wrote:Wonder where the wabbits have gone? I'm sure they will make an impromptu appearance soon, to calm speculation.
I've a sister like Sam, needs constant attention, always feels she has all the family's problems on her shoulder. Personally I think Sam is sneaking , her constant re-affirming on camera that everything is okay with Bs, is evident that is not. As I'm a busy body, I would love to be a fly on the wall in their house.
Bella probably went for them or they ran away like the other cat.

HereKittyKitty
Debater
Debater

Post by HereKittyKitty »

Barbie888 wrote:
Sweetness+ wrote:Wonder where the wabbits have gone? I'm sure they will make an impromptu appearance soon, to calm speculation.
I've a sister like Sam, needs constant attention, always feels she has all the family's problems on her shoulder. Personally I think Sam is sneaking , her constant re-affirming on camera that everything is okay with Bs, is evident that is not. As I'm a busy body, I would love to be a fly on the wall in their house.

I would not be surprised if they announce that wabbits went to MT with Bullshit. :D :D ;) ;)

Obviously, they are NOT HOME !!!! :o :o

Hope the bunnies are okay... :shock: why would their pen be outside???

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

This is just the stupidest thing ever!!! Ok, not "the" stupidest thing Sam has done...but why on earth do you walk around the house in a hat like this?!?!? ImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

This is just the stupidest thing ever!!! Ok, not "the" stupidest thing Sam has done...but why on earth do you walk around the house in a hat like this?!?!? ImageImageImageImageImage

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

When the highlight of the vlog is a new vacuum. Doomed.

And why was she wearing that hat after they got home?

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

beautyish2 wrote:
Twitternightmare wrote::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: before it gets deleted
people are really going to start wondering what is happening. And Sam won;t address it because she would rather delete and pretend all is fine. She has a kid with a speech problem...she doesn't seem to see his problems or delays, she babies Lily, her sister just ups and leaves, she has no relationship with her dad. I mean..wake up Sam! If you watch her videos before she had this "fame" she had a great relationship with her sister. But this time I just don't see it. Her sister is sweet and seems like the kind of person that doesn't want to cause problems. So, my guess she didn't like what was going on so she just left. Open your eyes Sam!
:rofl: :rofl:
That one comment tho. Elmer Fudd!

Edit to add: I saw two comments saying they cried when BS left. Are they for real? The girl might move back next week. Who knows. People really cry over this stuff? Even the kids couldn't have cared less. Although, people enter and exit their lives so much I'm sure they are use to it by now.

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

That's odd to me, well, maybe it isn't, idk, that Elaine comments last week and now she's MIA, again. She seemed so invested in the family, I'm shocked she hasn't commented since BS has gone.....
Who knows, maybe she will now? I know she backed off, from commenting on the vlogs, but I thought she'd at least make a comment to Sam about BS leaving. Just observing, since I am constantly checking the comments to show y'all....

*Bazinga*
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by *Bazinga* »

Nolagirl wrote:This is just the stupidest thing ever!!! Ok, not "the" stupidest thing Sam has done...but why on earth do you walk around the house in a hat like this?!?!?

On IG Anna was wearing her hat a few weeks ago. I'm not surprised Sam busted hers out. :roll:

DollyFace
Learner
Learner

Post by DollyFace »

BAH! Nice! Latest post on Pigs IG.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

deville
Informer
Informer

Post by deville »

bumbling_buzzard wrote:
Rumblethumps wrote:Image

Not even a week after her hydrafacial and she's slathering garlic all over her acne because she saw a post on instagram about it. Sure Sam, because you should always believe everything you see on instagram. :roll: She says it dries up pimples, but how is it any better than just washing your face daily and letting your skin rest for a while? It just seems to me like the garlic would irritate the surrounding skin more. Or at the least, you'd be walking around smelling like garlic all day. :?
I want to know if she is aware that there are acne treatment products out there that you can buy at the drugstore. Has she ever mentioned anything like benzoyl peroxide? Let me guess - she can't use anything with acne-fighting ingredients because it's too harsh, so she just shaves her face and applies garlic instead. :?
:tu: Scam's skin was soooo much better when she had a skin care routine, in fact I barely recall her having breakouts at all when I started watching her.

I know that many peoples' acne can't be cured by skincare alone, but you can't possibly hope to effectively treat something when you don't have a baseline. That baseline should be a simple skincare routine suited to your skin, used for at least a month or two to get your skin acclimated.

I know when my skincare isn't cutting the mustard for me because I start to break out in those same areas and it has a similar look, so it's possible, very possible, that it isn't just hormonal acne, but a good portion of her bad hygiene. I just went through this last week - I'm on holiday and the water here is softer Than at home and I'm also using sunscreen more liberally than usual on my face. My usual cleanser just wasn't getting everything off. I am used to this happening when I'm away as I have PITA skin, so did a little research on local brands and grabbed a new cleanser that seemed to fit the bill and in a couple of days it's righted itself.

I'm not saying that she doesn't have acne that needs more intense treatment, just that they can't properly asses her without a decent hygeine routine to start.

tkgirl12
Learner
Learner

Post by tkgirl12 »

hahahahhahahahah what are these segments with music????? the first segment of today's vlog where jay is doing the dishes but not really. hes just bringing them to the sink. whats the point of that lol

Rumblethumps
Informer
Informer

Post by Rumblethumps »

jtbarbie2016 wrote:hahahahhahahahah what are these segments with music????? the first segment of today's vlog where jay is doing the dishes but not really. hes just bringing them to the sink. whats the point of that lol
Not only that, but half the time she doesn't even balance the audio right, so the song was way too loud. I had to turn my volume down like halfway for that whole part. What a way to start off a vlog, with sudden terrible music that's 50% louder than the rest of the video. :rofl:

atypicalwoman
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by atypicalwoman »

deville wrote:
bumbling_buzzard wrote:

Not even a week after her hydrafacial and she's slathering garlic all over her acne because she saw a post on instagram about it. Sure Sam, because you should always believe everything you see on instagram. :roll: She says it dries up pimples, but how is it any better than just washing your face daily and letting your skin rest for a while? It just seems to me like the garlic would irritate the surrounding skin more. Or at the least, you'd be walking around smelling like garlic all day. :?
I want to know if she is aware that there are acne treatment products out there that you can buy at the drugstore. Has she ever mentioned anything like benzoyl peroxide? Let me guess - she can't use anything with acne-fighting ingredients because it's too harsh, so she just shaves her face and applies garlic instead. :?
:tu: Scam's skin was soooo much better when she had a skin care routine, in fact I barely recall her having breakouts at all when I started watching her.

I know that many peoples' acne can't be cured by skincare alone, but you can't possibly hope to effectively treat something when you don't have a baseline. That baseline should be a simple skincare routine suited to your skin, used for at least a month or two to get your skin acclimated.

I know when my skincare isn't cutting the mustard for me because I start to break out in those same areas and it has a similar look, so it's possible, very possible, that it isn't just hormonal acne, but a good portion of her bad hygiene. I just went through this last week - I'm on holiday and the water here is softer Than at home and I'm also using sunscreen more liberally than usual on my face. My usual cleanser just wasn't getting everything off. I am used to this happening when I'm away as I have PITA skin, so did a little research on local brands and grabbed a new cleanser that seemed to fit the bill and in a couple of days it's righted itself.

I'm not saying that she doesn't have acne that needs more intense treatment, just that they can't properly asses her without a decent hygeine routine to start.
Long time lurker but haven't commented until now! Image. All I could think about when she was rubbing the garlic was please don't tell us you cook with it afterwards!

atypicalwoman
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by atypicalwoman »

deville wrote:
bumbling_buzzard wrote:

Long time lurker but haven't commented until now! Image. All I could think about when she was rubbing the garlic was please don't tell us you cook with it afterwards!

atypicalwoman
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by atypicalwoman »

deville wrote:
bumbling_buzzard wrote:

atypicalwoman
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by atypicalwoman »

Long time lurker but haven't commented until now! . All I could think about when she was rubbing the garlic was please don't tell us you cook with it afterwards!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

atypicalwoman
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by atypicalwoman »

Long time lurker but haven't commented until now! . All I could think about when she was rubbing the garlic was please don't tell us you cook with it afterwards!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kat29
Debater
Debater

Post by Kat29 »

*Bazinga* wrote:
Nolagirl wrote:This is just the stupidest thing ever!!! Ok, not "the" stupidest thing Sam has done...but why on earth do you walk around the house in a hat like this?!?!?

On IG Anna was wearing her hat a few weeks ago. I'm not surprised Sam busted hers out. :roll:

Got to copy Anna somehow :rofl: :rofl: and the wrinkles around her mouth :o :o :o

Beautyandcrafts
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Beautyandcrafts »

Another sponsered video under the guise of an ulta haul. Another yt guru I watch got the same box but she is much more transparent than our scammy. Scam would never decline compensation and would lie and do anything for a dollar.

baffled
Talker
Talker

Post by baffled »

puccamom wrote:
Pyramid11 wrote:Did they only get one sign?

That means both kids are in same group.

Not a class - that's not a real school.

It's a playgroup.
Yes! I am confused when she said they are in one classroom together! How?!?!? My son did Mothers Day out, Preschool, and then kindergarten etc....never ever have I heard of different age groups being together. Not even at straight up day cares. For many reasons including, learning levels and even safety issues. Big kids could pick on little ones...
I really don't get it!

I wonder if maybe they're in a Montessori program. I am pretty sure the Montesorri philosophy/structure would have P and L in the same classroom.

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”