Thrift Thick Part 2

shihtzu
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Thrift Thick Part 2

Post by shihtzu »

SHE NEVER FUCKING LEARNS!!!! Get over yourself you self entitled, pathetic, defensive woman!!! (was going to use another word...).
I'm done with her and I'm finally unsubscribing as I've lost any respect I had left for that woman. Absolutely mind-blowing how stubborn and passive aggressive someone can be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moochy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Moochy »

I don't think she's lost it. I think this is the way she always is. People are getting an eyeful on a public medium.

She is disgusting. From the passive aggressive apologies, to bragging about how many subscribers she's getting. She is revolting. Becky should be ashamed she raised this lazy garbage baby.

As for her subscribers, a quick look at social blade shows that the rate of growth of both subscribers and views has declined. She is not growing as fast as she was, not is she getting the same views as she was. For someone like Ca$$hie, that's death.

seawaterings
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by seawaterings »

Honestly I was ready to let go of her comment on snapchat until I read through her Twitter. I cannot believe the level of self-victimizing she is doing. The girl is so passive-aggressive, defensive, and STILL making everything about her even if she says that's not her intention. Where did she learn to apologize? She digs the hole deeper and deeper for herself the more she says "I'm sorry you took it that way" and continues to act like she can do no wrong. It doesn't matter what her intent was when she mentioned marks on skin and the color of people's in the same sentence addressing the tragedies that are happening. I really feel that things wouldn't have blown up the way that they did on her Twitter if she took her head out of her ass and actually made a sincere apology. "I'm sorry that you took what I said the wrong way" vs "I'm sorry that what I said was hurtful" could have made a big difference. This girl just cannot accept responsibility for anything that she might have done wrong.

Whysodelirious
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Whysodelirious »

Long time lurker here.
This girl is rubbing me the wrong way big time. I can't deal.
The whole tati situation was embarrassing and those tweets... UGH.
Her part 2 video has me seething the way she is excusing not being cruelty free by saying it's impossible for a company to be fully cruelty free... no, no it isn't. Stop talking wet girl, you're a fake vegan and think by saying you eat a plant based diet it excuses your claims of being a "better person" I legit hate this human.
She is so gross and dirty looking and STOP DOING TUTORIALS YOU CAN NOT MAKEUP FOR SHIIIIIT.

That is all.

pinkladyalley35
Informer
Informer

Post by pinkladyalley35 »

I had taken a break from watching beauty videos on YouTube. I had just been so disenchanted when I really saw the truth behind most beauty gurus. Around the time I quit watching, I believe Cassie had around 30k subs and I heard about her from Jen Luv's Reviews. She wasn't really someone I had interest in, so I quit watching her even before I stopped watching all other beauty channels. Anyway, I missed makeup videos after awhile and started trying to watch some smaller channels.... hoping to find a few good gurus that hadn't completely sold out. I saw Cassie had over 100k! In my mind i thought "she must be an awesome person, for someone who looks like her, with her lack of makeup skills, she must be a really interesting and kind person to have had such channel growth". So even though I didn't see it, I kept fighting against myself to watch her videos. Now it appears my instincts were correct. She is awful! The whole Tati thing annoys me so bad! Imagine if her subscribers that didn't win a contest of hers acted this "butt-hurt", she would flip! Plus, she acted so sure that she would have been the winner. I am sorry, but surely Tati would have seen her as a "lost cause" and not have picked her. She is so entitled! Then she said that she is "probably disqualified because she has over 100k", but then says that she says that she thinks it's 500k or less. Which is it Cassie?

Oh, well! She won't have the first nor the last successful YouTube channel that leaves me scratching my head wondering what their viewers see!

takingouttrash
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by takingouttrash »

pinkladyalley35 wrote:Then she said that she is "probably disqualified because she has over 100k", but then says that she says that she thinks it's 500k or less. Which is it Cassie?
Did you notice her attitude towards Tati changed once she realised she might still be with a chance of winning?

First it's what Tati did was out of line, then when she realises she's up her butt all "omg but I'd love to meet her we'd be so great!"

I do think Tati is an ass though, like why not just address this asap instead of leaving it hanging so long, but that's a post for another section.

Moochy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Moochy »

The moment she may question herself, Becky runs in and helicopters her and tells her she's right. Now she has an army of minions doing exactly what Becky has done her whole life. This validates her and makes her the vicim, at which point, she's happy to wallow because she's just at the mercy of the haters and it's not her fault.

She is seriously twisted. I'm not sure moving back to Minnesota was positive for her. She's like a 16 year old.

optative
Talker
Talker

Post by optative »

hahaha holy shit, what a mess! yikes.

optative
Talker
Talker

Post by optative »

lol her mom would be THAT mom that if Cassie goes to a job interview and doesn't get the job, she'd be calling the company to ask why the didn't hire her daughter. So embarrassing :rofl:

Also, for the next thread I think we should have a funny title!

Moochy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Moochy »

Becky Enables Ca$$hie - Thrift Thick Part 3

Moochy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Moochy »

optative wrote:lol her mom would be THAT mom that if Cassie goes to a job interview and doesn't get the job, she'd be calling the company to ask why the didn't hire her daughter. So embarrassing :rofl:

Also, for the next thread I think we should have a funny title!
IIRC, her mom has already blasted people who won't hire her because she's so talented. I think it was on the Mother Daughter tag. About how she knew Ca$$hie was talented when she had her picture shown on a kid's show. LOL.

Pinkie1205
Informer
Informer

Post by Pinkie1205 »

Wow. Lumping your mental issues in with race. Way to go Cassie. I bet you'll get shot in the face over having scabby arms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CountessOfPerth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CountessOfPerth »

I really hope these...things...open up the eyes of Cassie's oh-so-loyal subscribers...these half-assed, passive aggressive apologizes and backpedaling ways are so, so distasteful...Cassie needs to grow up

Moochy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Moochy »

I don't think her minions are smart (gutter job workers who spend their hard earned on stuff for her). They will stick by her. For a while. I suspect she will be the type of YouTuber who will get subscribers based on her old videos and then lose them once they see her new videos and realize what a insufferable c*nt she is.

sylveonplath
Learner
Learner

Post by sylveonplath »

CountessOfPerth wrote:I really hope these...things...open up the eyes of Cassie's oh-so-loyal subscribers...these half-assed, passive aggressive apologizes and backpedaling ways are so, so distasteful...Cassie needs to grow up
Unfortunately if you look at the retweets of some of her non-apology, there are lots of people telling Cassie she can do no wrong. Although it's also a lot of young white girls doing it, so maybe they see nothing wrong with what Cassie said because they are equally smothered in their privilege.

optative
Talker
Talker

Post by optative »

Sorry if it was posted before, but what is the reddit thread she was talking about?

soundofsilence
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by soundofsilence »

Moochy wrote:I don't think her minions are smart (gutter job workers who spend their hard earned on stuff for her). They will stick by her. For a while. I suspect she will be the type of YouTuber who will get subscribers based on her old videos and then lose them once they see her new videos and realize what a insufferable c*nt she is.
I think you're right. I haven't been subscribed to her for very long, but it was her older videos that drew me in. It did not take long to realize that she has drastically changed, and her passive-aggressive behaviour is seriously unbearable.

seawaterings
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by seawaterings »

sylveonplath wrote:Unfortunately if you look at the retweets of some of her non-apology, there are lots of people telling Cassie she can do no wrong. Although it's also a lot of young white girls doing it, so maybe they see nothing wrong with what Cassie said because they are equally smothered in their privilege.
I noticed this as well scrolling through the likes in her Twitter. She is so quick to side with people who kiss her ass and tell her she can do no wrong than take a step back and realize that hey, maybe I really did hurt a lot of my subscribers. But no. She sides with the people who call them crazy and blame them for being, in my opinion, rightfully upset. Judging by how defensive and stubborn she got when people pointed out that it wasn't the time to hold hands and sing kumbaya when the topic she was addressing is specifically about violence against black people, she comes across as the type of person who feels entitled to praise for not being a shitty person.

pandachan
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pandachan »

I sometimes watch her videos and lurk here, how can she say she is so broke, she can't afford this or that, while she is traveling to London, Paris and Japan this year?! Also she is so far up MUGs ass, every eyeshadow is now compared to MUG, how great MUG is, even MAC lowered their prices because of MUG etc.

Mrs. Realistic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Mrs. Realistic »

I googled Reddit and thrift thick and clicked on a link. It's a bunch of people claiming they are "better than those vile people at GG" and the biggest complaint about Cassie is that she uses Summers Eve to wash her vagina. Ok, whatever. They criticize GG so much and feel morally above GG, yet know everything and up-to-date info about everything said here. So they're reading here and going to Reddit to claim GG is vile and "those people aren't evolved past middle school". :roll: Keep reading ... You're no better/worse.

People need to realize that GG is a place people can talk about YouTubers AWAY from the YouTubers social media pages. GG has to be sought out by YouTubers and their faithful followers. I'd rather a place like this exist for gossip than people take it to their YouTube channels.

Return to “Thrift Thick”