Their mom

vumomma
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Their mom

Post by vumomma »

I was always curious about their mom, because we had a lot of info and pictures about Doc Fowler. After seeing so much of her in Blair and Elle's vlogs, she seems like sort of a bitch.

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Their mom

Post by Angie V »

wow, really? she seemed nice to me.

attacking someone's mother you know nothing about?
that's low, even for this website.
imma ball til the day i fall

beautyjunkie
Talker
Talker

Post by beautyjunkie »

Which vlogs do they show their mother in?

MissCheetahPrint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MissCheetahPrint »

This is so ridiculous of a topic. I don't understand what goes through people's heads sometimes. Have some decency.

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

their mom reminds me of strauss from criminal minds. i just see her every time their mom shows up in a video. aside from that, i can just tell that if i ever met their mom that she wouldn't like me every much. it seems like she's really into appearances and i'm not.

whoa

Post by whoa »

I think she seemed like a sweetheart who could be a smart ass at the same time. As for the being into appearance thing, to me it comes off as normal because that isn't that uncommon for southern moms. I am not saying they are all like that, but there are a ton that are as I am sure there are some out West and up North like that as well.

ECH
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ECH »

beautyjunkie wrote:Which vlogs do they show their mother in?
She's in some of Blair's Tennessee vlogs. I know she's in both girls' Thanksgiving vlogs.

lolttylxx
Learner
Learner

Post by lolttylxx »

She seems very nice, from what we have seen in the vlogs. What gives you the impression she really into appearances?? No disrespect to any of you, I just don't see how its fair to judge a grown woman by a few minutes of a vlog...

iuliamoon
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by iuliamoon »

She probably appears kind of stuck up to some people because the way she speaks is kind of posh/formal and reserved? Especially as their family seems like a typical rich family and all proper, and she kind of looks like a housewife even though she has a job...I do see how some people could think she appears kind of stuck up. I'm not saying she is though, by all means she could be a really decent person, I'm just saying how she might seem kind of snobby to some people.

blameitonthealtitude
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by blameitonthealtitude »

This thread is pointless...

tiara_terynn
Talker
Talker

Post by tiara_terynn »

I would like to point out that she was wearing $240 flats as house shoes. I'm just saying. She seems more reserved. I don't really see a problem with her. But I see where Elle and Blair get their designer lifestyle from.

bspatrol
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bspatrol »

She is the typical doctor's wife to a tee. Overall though I think she's a fuddy duddy. JMO.

mimi
Talker
Talker

Post by mimi »

i think shes probably a wonderful mother to her kids in that shes loving, doting, great homemaker with the homemade food and decor.

beautyjunkie
Talker
Talker

Post by beautyjunkie »

I disagree. I think their mom actually seems really sweet and less "out there". However, I HATE how in Blair's Thanksgiving vlog, both her and Elle are purposely trying to appear dumb. It's not cute or endearing. "Do other countries celebrate Thanksgiving?" ....Blair, knowing you, you're probably thinking about the US version of Thanksgiving. While other countries have their own Thanksgiving-like holidays, think about this, WHY would other countries celebrate a holiday that has nothing to do with them whatsoever? So then, she asks Elle the same question and she says "I don't know." You're the 24 (25?) year old college graduate. Maybe you should know. Then she asks her mother if they call turkey "turkey" in Turkey. Safe to assume not, Blair. People like her are the reason why the rest of the world thinks that Americans are so stupid.

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

emmygues wrote:their mom reminds me of strauss from criminal minds. i just see her every time their mom shows up in a video. aside from that, i can just tell that if i ever met their mom that she wouldn't like me every much. it seems like she's really into appearances and i'm not.
Woha! I totally agree. :P

pixielein
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pixielein »

beautyjunkie wrote:I disagree. I think their mom actually seems really sweet and less "out there". However, I HATE how in Blair's Thanksgiving vlog, both her and Elle are purposely trying to appear dumb. It's not cute or endearing. "Do other countries celebrate Thanksgiving?" ....Blair, knowing you, you're probably thinking about the US version of Thanksgiving. While other countries have their own Thanksgiving-like holidays, think about this, WHY would other countries celebrate a holiday that has nothing to do with them whatsoever? So then, she asks Elle the same question and she says "I don't know." You're the 24 (25?) year old college graduate. Maybe you should know. Then she asks her mother if they call turkey "turkey" in Turkey. Safe to assume not, Blair. People like her are the reason why the rest of the world thinks that Americans are so stupid.
you are totally right

JDBgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JDBgirl »

I think she seems like a great mom/person in general.. Why attack the MOM of two gurus? That's hardly logical.

bspatrol
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bspatrol »

JDBgirl wrote:I think she seems like a great mom/person in general.. Why attack the MOM of two gurus? That's hardly logical.
I don't see anyone really attacking their mom on here however don't get me started lol.

LadyK
Talker
Talker

Post by LadyK »

Just good education means that we never judge others' parents ... All children are proud and cherish their parents and I don't think any of you would like to see your mother tried so. You should be ashamed ...
I'm not a native English speaker, as everybody noticed

Emerald
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Emerald »

bspatrol wrote:
JDBgirl wrote:I think she seems like a great mom/person in general.. Why attack the MOM of two gurus? That's hardly logical.
I don't see anyone really attacking their mom on here however don't get me started lol.
I think she's talking about how vumomma called Elle and Blair's mother a bitch which is completely unnecessary.

Return to “Elle & Blair”