Grav3yardgirl Part 14 - Junkyardgirl

whitelotus
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Grav3yardgirl Part 14 - Junkyardgirl

Post by whitelotus »

I absolutely seethe when I see all the free makeup she's sent on her snapchat. What's the point of sending this girl makeup, her fans are basically all children who won't be giving their brands much business. Maybe drugstore makeup, but not higher end makeup that must be purchased via Sephora or Ulta. She's barely even a makeup youtuber, I don't know what she is anymore. She unboxes freaking children's toys now. She hardly bothers to put any makeup on her face in half of her videos. It looks like she literally crawls out of bed, crusty lips and all, and starts filming.

greenariana1
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by greenariana1 »

MissParadox wrote:
Gaige wrote:
MissParadox wrote:
uxxio wrote:
LiddlePallid wrote:I also have to throw this in here because I just watched her Snapchat story, but now she's going to fawn over Jeffree's palette when she just made a 40 minute video saying how she never wears bright colors? GIVE ME A BREAK! She also got sent the entire line of new Smashbox liquid lipsticks along with Bare Minerals lipsticks or something, I can't remember. Boggles my friggin mind. And you know she'll swatch them all on her lips instead of doing a giveaway with them.

Also with the Jeffree palette, the gold is called Rich Botch and of course she wouldn't say it. "I really love this gold" is all she said.
Whats up with this unlikely pairing?? I saw Jeffree did a tutorial a couple days ago with her palette (spoiler alert: it looks like ass even with all his high end brushes and primers and shit :rofl: )

I don't feel like either has much to gain from each other and is there that much fan overlap? Maybe, but it seems kind of random to me. Or maybe they've always been friends and I'm just an idiot? :o lol

[youtube][/youtube]
I remember him from back in the say when he did the "puking cereal" photos & to be honest he was so desperate form fame and money then. They're very similar in that they don't give two f's about anything other than free handouts and the $.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk
Does he have his own forum on here? I can't stand him, he's such a stuck up douchebag >.>
I'm not sure, though I'd be one to join.

He has a thread In the less gossiped about gurus forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

greenariana1
Wanderer
Wanderer

Grav3yardgirl Part 14 - Junkyardgirl

Post by greenariana1 »

MissParadox wrote:
Gaige wrote:
MissParadox wrote:
uxxio wrote:
LiddlePallid wrote:I also have to throw this in here because I just watched her Snapchat story, but now she's going to fawn over Jeffree's palette when she just made a 40 minute video saying how she never wears bright colors? GIVE ME A BREAK! She also got sent the entire line of new Smashbox liquid lipsticks along with Bare Minerals lipsticks or something, I can't remember. Boggles my friggin mind. And you know she'll swatch them all on her lips instead of doing a giveaway with them.

Also with the Jeffree palette, the gold is called Rich Botch and of course she wouldn't say it. "I really love this gold" is all she said.
Whats up with this unlikely pairing?? I saw Jeffree did a tutorial a couple days ago with her palette (spoiler alert: it looks like ass even with all his high end brushes and primers and shit :rofl: )

I don't feel like either has much to gain from each other and is there that much fan overlap? Maybe, but it seems kind of random to me. Or maybe they've always been friends and I'm just an idiot? :o lol

[youtube][/youtube]
I remember him from back in the say when he did the "puking cereal" photos & to be honest he was so desperate form fame and money then. They're very similar in that they don't give two f's about anything other than free handouts and the $.

Does he have his own forum on here? I can't stand him, he's such a stuck up douchebag >.>
I'm not sure, though I'd be one to join.

He has a thread In the lesser gossiped about gurus forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater »

I don't mind Jeffrey Star but he is WAY over the top gay, an avid pot enthusiast, and hey, kids, your idol is OK with all that, so, I guess kids following Bunny will soon find out about that whole world if they start watching his videos, she linked his video using the swamp palette and he sent her all his new stuff. I mean, Rich Bitch, China White- major drug culture, I mean, OVER the top HEAVY drugs and EXTREME overtly hypersexualized gay themes- get ready for some backlash- sorry Bunny, but some conservative parents might have a BONE to pick with you about exposing little Johnny and Susie to some down and dirty stuff when they click on old Jeffrey's videos... Hee hee! This should be good! :D

princezuko
Informer
Informer

Post by princezuko »

Surprised nobody's talked about how all she's been putting out recently are makeup and beauty videos. Hmm I wonder why. She's so transparent. Of course as soon as she releases her new and revolutionary makeup palette, she's suddenly a guru or back to doing what she sort of used to. Give it a bit and she'll be back to dumb toy unboxings and acting like she's on something. Makeup will be thrown into the rest of her hoard once Tarte has sold enough. Just need a few more teeny-boppers to beg mom and dad for it and she'll drop the act. Seriously, when does Bunny ever wear decent makeup? Oh right, consistently right before the Swamp Queen palette was revealed.

I just can't stand how YouTubers do this. I understand it's business but they are so manipulative with their audience and work around their money. The habits and themes of the videos they post around ads and collabs becomes so obvious over time and it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. :|

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Annnnd now she's got a video up about his palette and highlighters. This should be interesting.

Hilary Clinton
Learner
Learner

Post by Hilary Clinton »

What supposedly " sane" 30 year old woman has the word "FRAPALOOLOO" in their everyday vocabulary??... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The resemblance is uncanny.
:tu:

_

oh..and FYI I actually...highly dislike Hilary Clinton. #yep

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

The peanuts and crap she was throwing all over the kitchen floor, how much do you want to bet they'll be there until Dogman decides to clean? :rofl: And the poor child who sent her that box in the background that said "Please please open me on camera," she couldn't humor them and just open that one instead of letting it sit there?

wtf is her face makeup in the Jeffree Star palette video? Her highlight is too dark for her face and the bronzer just looks like dirt! And again she can't say the word "bitch" because "I don't like to curse on my channel." Okay. Back in the day you had no problem saying ass among other words but we're supposed to forget that Bunny ever existed, right? And if she paid attention to him since they're "friends" she would have already seen the video he did about it and known that the shade Courtney is not named after Courtney Love, it's named after Rose McGowan's character in Jawbreaker.

Harmonia
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Harmonia »

I am going to transfer to her nearest Starbucks and make all of her drinks incorrectly until she stops that nonsense.

imaginarypants
Learner
Learner

Post by imaginarypants »

Jeffrey said when he 'met Bunny' in his video about her palette so I presume they're just acquaintances who decided to trade on name dropping each other? I can see why they do this even as it annoys me, but could Bunny be anymore up Jeffrey's ass about his palette? The praise was so over the top it almost felt like Bunny was a caricature of herself. I actually like Bunny, which is why I'm not stupid enough to hang around a forum of people who feel otherwise, but the video annoyed me so much.

And to be fair about her not opening the "open me up on camera box" -- every unboxing of hers I've ever watched has like five different boxes labelled the same way -- she could do an entire video just unboxing those boxes and I swear they'd still be more left.

beautyblenderhohoho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by beautyblenderhohoho »

i'm torn between missing the old bunny, because i really loved who she was before 'does this thing really work' completely controlled her blog by overhauling her audience to children. but i just can't at hte messt hat is her channel and life anymore.

some1hing
Learner
Learner

Post by some1hing »

imaginarypants wrote:Jeffrey said when he 'met Bunny' in his video about her palette so I presume they're just acquaintances who decided to trade on name dropping each other? I can see why they do this even as it annoys me, but could Bunny be anymore up Jeffrey's ass about his palette? The praise was so over the top it almost felt like Bunny was a caricature of herself. I actually like Bunny, which is why I'm not stupid enough to hang around a forum of people who feel otherwise, but the video annoyed me so much.
Funny thing is he was the first one calming to be obsessed with her not the other way around, his post after her 1st video about his lipsticks.
She never calmed to be "obsessed" with him in that video unlike most youtubers did afterwords :D

They met last year when he was in Houston.

lizaevie90
Learner
Learner

Post by lizaevie90 »

An honest Jeffree Star review? Nah, hon. Not after he shouted HER pallet out there some mutual back scratching going on. Check out Tarababyz for an honest review.
I don't hate him, I might buy his stuff if it was more reasonably priced for what it is and, you know, actually available. But yeah this is some mutual back scratching going on in this 'review' and that's the long and the short of it.

realistic_dreamer2
Learner
Learner

Post by realistic_dreamer2 »

beautyblenderhohoho wrote:i'm torn between missing the old bunny, because i really loved who she was before 'does this thing really work' completely controlled her blog by overhauling her audience to children. but i just can't at hte messt hat is her channel and life anymore.
Tbh, I'm not so sure even the "old bunny" was real.. Everything she does, or did, had some angle. I'm thinking this bunny (mostly talking about her looks and effort for videos) is more real than the black hair- wannabe goth style-hounted house-I like everything that's free-Bunny.

She's finally big on yt, and her audience is mainly middle school kids. She doesn't have to act, think of new ideas, put effort in new videos, or her looks. She can finally be the slob that she is, make a minimal effort and still get paid more than most youtubers that actually try.

ifucsam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ifucsam »

It's possible she's not allowed to, might be some sort of stipulation for getting free stuff?

ifucsam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ifucsam »

harleyquinn18
Debater
Debater

Post by harleyquinn18 »

I've been following Bunny on and off for around 5 years now. Back when she wore way too much black eyeshadow and talked about paranormal stuff. I used to really like her. She seemed more chilled out and down to earth and I found the paranormal stuff really interesting. Even now I have to give her some props because a lot of people are copying her format of trying "Life-Hack" things like crayon lipstick and testing As Seen on TV products. It's not groundbreaking but they were clever ideas.

I can't watch her videos now. First of all, her teeth are awful. That one horrible yellow one on the bottom row just turns my stomach. It's not "ignoring haters" or "being yourself" it's just poor dental hygiene. The second thing that bothers me is her appearance. I don't think she's ugly by and I like that she's saying "You don't need make up to be beautiful" to her younger followers so I can forgive it. But she NEVER wears it and it just comes across as lazy and unprofessional. You can tell she doesn't take care of her skin or her hair or her teeth. The last thing that bothers me is how her personality has changed. She's far too perky for someone who looks so haggard. It's really fake and awkward and reminds me of that "lol I'm so random... taco!! XDD x3" humour.

It's a shame because I did like her a lot and I kinda still have a soft spot for her. If I ever saw her in person I'd definitely go up and talk to her. But oh well I just needed to rant.
"I've eaten a chicken salad before" - Trisha Paytas

Return to “grav3yardgirl”