Grav3yardgirl Part 14 - Junkyardgirl

justausername
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Grav3yardgirl Part 14 - Junkyardgirl

Post by justausername »

"FTC- I am not being paid by any of the mentioned companies or designers to make this video. The views in this video are strictly my own and I am not affiliated with any of these companies."

:? :rofl: how shady. on her own pallet video. is she saying shes not going to get any money from these pallets???

hopefully she fixes it after seeing this.

oaieove
Lurker
Lurker

Post by oaieove »

After seeing it in some videos it is much bigger than I thought & tbh I might actually get it just for the bottom row of purples. But I had to check out other videos to see what the colors actually looked like , she definitely does something weird to her color filters or something, every shot all the colors look different. Not that those heart stamps would have veen very accurate anyway...

realistic_dreamer2
Learner
Learner

Post by realistic_dreamer2 »

Omg she actually looked good in that tarte palette video... To bad she refuses to fix her teeth... :roll: :roll: :roll:

SugarSnap
Learner
Learner

Post by SugarSnap »

It's a shame she lets herself look so much like a homeless person all the time as she can look really lovely when she makes the effort. There is something about Bunny I do kind of like, I think it's the remnant of her old down to earth personality, it's a shame she spoils it by acting out for her brainless minions.

SugarSnap
Learner
Learner

Post by SugarSnap »

atropos wrote:Bunny's fans are the absolute worst. I don't know any other youtuber with fans so vicious and rude to people with slight criticisms. it's absolutely ridiculous and I wish she would address that her "swamp family" is fucking insane and obsessive. like kids, she doesn't notice or care about you. stop wasting your time
It's a bit like what the OneDirection fans used to be like. I mean, fans of people in general now can be assholes, I have found this countless times. It's all very well being a fan of someone and defending them but do it in a polite and sane way instead of looking like a crazy person and making yourself look like a complete looney.
Bunny should tell her minions to be more polite. Either that or stop them from commenting on her videos.

beautyblenderhohoho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by beautyblenderhohoho »

i liked the palette video because she actually seemed pretty toned down for the majority of it. also i really am tempted by the palette because i need a good neutral palette for work looks but i don't want to give her any more support so i'll just look into another tarte palette since they're all the same

beautyblenderhohoho
Gossiper
Gossiper

i liked the palette video because she actually seemed pretty toned down for the majority of it. also i really am tempted by the palette because i need a good neutral palette for work looks but i don't want to give her any more support so i'll just look into another tarte palette since they're all the same

meh_heh
Learner
Learner

Post by meh_heh »

beautyblenderhohoho wrote:i liked the palette video because she actually seemed pretty toned down for the majority of it. also i really am tempted by the palette because i need a good neutral palette for work looks but i don't want to give her any more support so i'll just look into another tarte palette since they're all the same
Yeah as far as tarte goes, the tartlette is a better option for a neutral palette for work.
It's all matte shades. I don't feel like bunnys glitterfilled pallet is good for work unless your work involves tips. Just my opinion.
I have the tarte palettes but I'm questioning their integrity after this whole fiasco. And no way would I be caught dead buying "bunny's" palette.

Learner
Learner

Post by 42315 »

The palette really does resemble a shimmery version of this palette by tart

for comparison

Learner
Learner

Post by 42315 »

She filmed an almost hour long video and only mentioned her camera was over heating for a split second at the end. Then today she used it as an excuse as to why she couldn't film for 11 minutes. Is she waiting for her swamp monsters to get her a new camera?

yoyolollipop
Lurker
Lurker

Post by yoyolollipop »

I was really hoping that she'd messed with the colours when editing her video because the "bronzer" looked like a straight up peachy orange blush colour. Then I saw Jeffrees video and nope - still orange. Isn't bronzer usually a lot darker? It looks like two blushes and a highlight, honestly.
:HK: :love2:

Mayhemisphere
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mayhemisphere »

I love my Tartelette in Bloom - and I was <this> far from returning it. I'm seriously thinking of getting the original Tartelette, too. As for this palette? Completely dupable in my collection (which is admittedly a bit ... erm ... palette-heavy. I need an intervention).

Um ... I veered off into non-Bunny territory. Sorry guys.

harvestmoongoddess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by harvestmoongoddess »

slight shade slipped into the jeffree vid? when he put on the nude liner he said "we just went from walmart to high fashion in 2 seconds!"

beautyblenderhohoho
Gossiper
Gossiper

i can't believe he hyped it more than she did, like damn

also i can't imagine them hanging out i feel like he probably hated it lbr

beautyblenderhohoho
Gossiper
Gossiper

i can't believe he hyped it more than she did, like damn

also i can't imagine them hanging out i feel like he probably hated it lbr

MissParadox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MissParadox »

I can't believe people argue over... this "beauty" guru. I just can't.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

MissParadox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MissParadox »

I can't believe people argue over... this "beauty" guru. I just can't. One small criticism and it's like the whole world comes crashing down on their parade. Her pallete wasn't interesting and certainly not in the way she portrays herself. She's so scared people will hate her she won't refuse to do something or say what she really wants to say, pathetic really. Forget swamp more like padded room with extra comforting pillows and everything has clouds on it with no sharp edges.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I'm sorry but if a grown ass woman can't handle the slightest amount of criticism, she has no business getting paid the amount of money she makes for doing something so ... public. You should know that criticism comes with the territory, good or bad, constructive or not.

Lingybear
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Lingybear »

bettycrocker wrote:I dislike Tarte as a brand. I am not at all surprised Bunny's palette is boring AF. Tarte seems to reuse shades in their palettes; every single palette they make looks the exact same. it's like they're only limited to certain colors: purple, pink and brown. Lmao, even the bronzer, blush and highlight in Bunny's palette looks glaringly similar to Tarte's Park ave princess.

I'm almost positive Tarte picked the colors and they just made Bunny name them.

Bunny's excuse for the palette being neutral is pathetic. Other YouTube gurus have done palettes way more interesting and been fine. Like Jeffree's Star's palette, for example. It is a colorful explosion, and people have been buying it like hot cakes with no complaints about the bright colors, because it's totally and completely reflects Jeffree's style as an artist and personality.
I 4000% this post. If I saw that palette at Sephora or Ulta, I would honestly walk right past it. The only reason I would take a second glance at it is because her name is on it. But so far, that's the only thing remarkable about it. It just seems so middle-of-the-road and for lack of a better term, meh.

MissParadox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MissParadox »

Asking for bunny for beauty advice is like asking Kim K for the latest updates on the assembly of an ikea set of draws.

Return to “grav3yardgirl”