Velvetlip0 - Gabby, Oranges and Surgery (Part 53)

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Velvetlip0 - Gabby, Oranges and Surgery (Part 53)

Post by Fairycake »

Her cover was shit. I hate her voice. I dont know why but it hurts my ears. Her head voice sounds horrible and thats all she uses. Also if shes just gonna sit on a bed and move her lips to a song maybe it shouldnt be a studio version of it. It looked really stupid. Just sit down and sing "live" next time ye bloody twit.

Also where have zalfie promoted hannah? Very interested in that one. :D

fruitloaf

Post by fruitloaf »

I also think that she's wasting her time. She has many opportunities to expand her singing career and collaborate with other musicians both on Youtube and outside. If singing is her real passion then why does she not fulfil this and attend shows and does live performances? She could tour with Hobbie and do more authentic covers without the fake autotune. Her voice suits music theatre which is why I also think that mainstream contemporary songs don't do her much justice. It's just weird how she just does nothing and complains constantly. The whole interior design with Primark is a joke.

Dodie is a good example of a singer that has branched out by taking chances and opportunities, so what's stopping Gabbie? Overall, I think that her deep-rooted insecuries and body image issues are hindering her lifestyle choices and ambitions. If she took time out to actually focus on building her self-esteem and worth then she may be able to progress with her singing. The original cover she did with Hobbie was cancelled for this one, the video was awkward. She's the only person standing in the way of her life. It's a shame and I think that she should get more singing lessons, I don't mean that in a negative way but it's quite faint and there's not much power in her vocals. She kept saying how she had lessons in Sheffield, but I don't believe a word she says. She brings everything onto herself yet blames everybody else.

staedtler
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by staedtler »

fruitloaf wrote:I also think that she's wasting her time. She has many opportunities to expand her singing career and collaborate with other musicians both on Youtube and outside. If singing is her real passion then why does she not fulfil this and attend shows and does live performances? She could tour with Hobbie and do more authentic covers without the fake autotune. Her voice suits music theatre which is why I also think that mainstream contemporary songs don't do her much justice. It's just weird how she just does nothing and complains constantly. The whole interior design with Primark is a joke.

Dodie is a good example of a singer that has branched out by taking chances and opportunities, so what's stopping Gabbie? Overall, I think that her deep-rooted insecuries and body image issues are hindering her lifestyle choices and ambitions. If she took time out to actually focus on building her self-esteem and worth then she may be able to progress with her singing. The original cover she did with Hobbie was cancelled for this one, the video was awkward. She's the only person standing in the way of her life. It's a shame and I think that she should get more singing lessons, I don't mean that in a negative way but it's quite faint and there's not much power in her vocals. She kept saying how she had lessons in Sheffield, but I don't believe a word she says. She brings everything onto herself yet blames everybody else.
Yup, she's ashamed of her body. I know she said she has body dysmorphia, but I think for her it's the other way round. She's bigger than she thinks she is because she created this image on the internet and that's what she sees, slim Gabbie.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

The awkward posing to the camera made me so uncomfortable...It's obvious she filmed her (bloated ) face only and not her body because of her constant body issues that surgeries can't fix!!! Next time she needs to wear a mask as well because of all the crap she eats her face gets fatter and fatter everyday.She's a fat cow with an ugly personality.
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

aehn
Informer
Informer

Post by aehn »

staedtler wrote:
fruitloaf wrote:I also think that she's wasting her time. She has many opportunities to expand her singing career and collaborate with other musicians both on Youtube and outside. If singing is her real passion then why does she not fulfil this and attend shows and does live performances? She could tour with Hobbie and do more authentic covers without the fake autotune. Her voice suits music theatre which is why I also think that mainstream contemporary songs don't do her much justice. It's just weird how she just does nothing and complains constantly. The whole interior design with Primark is a joke.

Yup, she's ashamed of her body. I know she said she has body dysmorphia, but I think for her it's the other way round. She's bigger than she thinks she is because she created this image on the internet and that's what she sees, slim Gabbie.

Exactly what I am thinking.

Post by Guest »

Her voice is nasally and boring IMO.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

she can't sing thats why she never chose to do something bigger with it like making singing a career or/and go to actual singing lessons. she knows she sucks but she thinks it's better to humiliate herself in front of 12 year old on youtuber rather than a bigger and more mature audience.

fruitloaf

Post by fruitloaf »

I wonder what her real purpose is on Youtube? She doesn't really have anything of substance to bring to the table. When she does beauty, fashion, music or home decor videos it's hardly inspiring, groundbreaking or different. Everything she does is forever copied from other people/pinterest. It's so old and overdone. I hate to say it, but I think her career on Youtube is going downhill and people are now starting to see the horrible person she truly is in real life. She falls out with everybody and is not able to commit to anything unless money is involved, even still she does a very shoddy job without hard work or effort. Somebody with such body image insecuries should not be on a public platform opened to opinions, it will only worsen you're personal issues. She will be much better positioned in a normal job and not in front of a camera where she cannot always manipulate her angles. She's only stressing herself out really. Why can't she just embrace her size, there are many other plus sized women who own their size with confidence. Body image aside it's her evil cruella attitude that needs changing.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

She'll never be happy. Remember me saying this,in ten years from now nobody will remember her.

fruitloaf

Post by fruitloaf »

She has such a massive crush and loves Hobbie and she couldn't make it less obvious if she tried.

Good_Bake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Good_Bake »

fruitloaf wrote:She has such a massive crush and loves Hobbie and she couldn't make it less obvious if she tried.
he must know, surely?! dyou think he's just playing her? I think he's the kinda guy who probably would.

fruitloaf

Post by fruitloaf »

clover123 wrote:
fruitloaf wrote:She has such a massive crush and loves Hobbie and she couldn't make it less obvious if she tried.
he must know, surely?! dyou think he's just playing her? I think he's the kinda guy who probably would.
I do think he knows and is playing her and sadly takes full advantage of her hospitality, accommodation, subscribers and doing music covers for his own personal gain. He comes across as an opportunist who will use anybody gullible as Gabbie to get to the top. Also, he seems friendly but very flirty with other females especially on social media. I think at some point he got together with Sarah who works in their management.

With Gabbie he treats her like a work colleague that he has to be civilised with. She openly flirts with him and shows her feelings, yet he seems unbothered especially in the cringe induced boy friend does my make-up video. It seems pretty one-sided and I get the feeling that he gets annoyed in her presence, she's too full on and is blatant in her pursuits.

fruitloaf

Post by fruitloaf »

It seems as though every Christmas she has a seasonal major hair dye fiasco. New hair new me. Give me a break! Changing you're hair style will not make you happier by a long-shot. All she's doing is filling a void in her life and vicariously hiding behind Jane. How woeful? I'm very certain that she bullied Hobbie into reply to her tweet about spending Christmas together manipulating him to write a sexual response just to get her minions shipping them and of course attention. She's so predictable with everything, nothing is ever played lightly or subtle. All her so-called friends have vanished so who will she ever turn to or invite round? At this point her position on Youtube is pointless. Definitely not a jack of all trades and she's definitely not missed. She keeps emotionally manipulating her followers and thinks nothing of it. I just hope one day somebody really puts her in her place and gives her the shock of reality.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

Hobbie's new vlog gave me so many laughs!!

Firstly,he recieved Gabby's new range from Primark. At first he didn't even know what was in and why primark would send him a package, but mentioned that it might had to do something with Gabby's range. If they are such good friends as Gabby states,why would Primark send him this package and not Gabby herself? Why didn't Gabby also wrote a little note for him for sending her range to him? And also,if they do talk,why Gabby never told him that he'll be getting a package of her range soon?

LOL.As much as Gabby wants us to think they are friends,it's clearly they are not. They also live in the same town and don't even see each other :roll:

Secondly,didn't Gabby say she was getting her first tattoo together with Hobbie? Well guess what guys, Hobbie had his first tattoo already WITHOUT HER. Such good friends guys!!!!!!!! Her and Hobs are such good friends!!!!

fruitloaf

Post by fruitloaf »

New hair I see. Nothing will change from here on and it will not make her happy, she's so foolish. Every Christmas season she reinvents herself and ends up failing miserably. I personally don't like her hair extensions, but each to their own. I think she's just creating a lot of hype surrounding her because, lets face it she's absolutely bland and has nothing to offer especially on Youtube. Nobody apart from her naive minions is concerned about her social media absence. Her tweets.... She's so shameless and manipulative. It just says it all that she has no friends and nobody actually cares. She kept trying to tweet her friends and nobody replied a part from Hannah I think who is just being civilised and polite. Other bigger Youtuber's see her as bad news which is why nobody wants to associate with her, but she's so delusional and pig-headed to realise and will not accept rejection.

I also think that Hobbie is just a colleague to her that occasionally has to collaborate with her. He is just being polite and I get the vibe that he does not really like her, but puts up with her for work and popularity purposes. In Vlogs he doesn't seem to want to be there and looks awkward. It's just for him to make a gain. Gabby is just embarrassing and desperate. If the guy you like is openly flirting with you're friends on camera in front of you then they are not interested in you. She seriously lacks basic common sense. You can tell that Hobbie keeps his distance because, he knows how crazy and what a trainwreck she is as a person but he's only trying to protect his reputation and sadly she won't get the hint and forever stalks him. What if Hobbie gets a girlfriend? Omg she would go absolutely nuts and will probably attack the girl and manipulate her minions to harass her. She's such a nasty jealous person.

:?

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

fruitloaf wrote:. What if Hobbie gets a girlfriend? Omg she would go absolutely nuts and will probably attack the girl and manipulate her minions to harass her. She's such a nasty jealous person.

bahaha that is something I'd love to see

Good_Bake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Good_Bake »

wild4thenight wrote:
fruitloaf wrote:. What if Hobbie gets a girlfriend? Omg she would go absolutely nuts and will probably attack the girl and manipulate her minions to harass her. She's such a nasty jealous person.

that would be so interesting haha, she'd be unable to hide her RAGE.
however I get the vibe from Hobbie that he's a bit of a ladies man not really looking to settle down? Has anyone else followed him on snapchat? I used to but I deleted it because he was just so fuckboy-ish, lots of cringey selfies and topless in bed snaps. I don't know if he does that anymore but those totally gave me the fuckboy vibe!

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

clover123 wrote:
wild4thenight wrote:

however I get the vibe from Hobbie that he's a bit of a ladies man not really looking to settle down? Has anyone else followed him on snapchat? I used to but I deleted it because he was just so fuckboy-ish, lots of cringey selfies and topless in bed snaps. I don't know if he does that anymore but those totally gave me the fuckboy vibe!
can someone on here please go on a date with him & report back?

fruitloaf

Post by fruitloaf »

Why does Gabby think that she has an impeccable sense of humour? No. You are not funny or witty so drop the act. You're bland and just follow the crowd. She's such a try-hard and needs to shut up.

I have noticed that Hobbie is very flirtatious and a ladies man too. He seems very fickle and unreliable to me as if he cannot focus or commit to somebody and has the wandering eye. Sometimes I find him cringe worthy when he laughs at his own jokes.

Good_Bake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Good_Bake »

wild4thenight wrote:
clover123 wrote:
wild4thenight wrote:

can someone on here please go on a date with him & report back?
hahah omg that would be hilarious! I feel like he would be one of those guys who thinks he's famous bc of his youtube channel.
kind of tempted just to see how cringy he would be hahaha

Return to “Gabriella”