Velvetlip0 - Gabby, Oranges and Surgery (Part 53)

fruitloaf

Re: Velvetlip0 - Gabby, Oranges and Surgery (Part 53)

Post by fruitloaf »

Oh and for the record, since you are very delusional.

1. You're eyes are NOT green. It's Hazel.

2. Blonde hair does not suit you.

Tea-and-Crumpets
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Tea-and-Crumpets »

You can tell from her Twitter that last night at Thorpe Park was her 'big night out' like the only place she's been in ages, she keeps going on about it while for other people there it was probably just another day in their social calendar lol.
I'm actually pleased for her though because it seems like it was one of those times where your mind is co-operating, your make up works (lol) and you stay calm. When you're an anxious person that is such a triumph haha. She looked really nice so I'm glad it worked out.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

Gabby if you're reading this don't leave the house again and do the world some good! ! We don't need to breath your carbon dioxide!
F.U.
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

megx
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by megx »

Does anyone have any name suggestions for a new thread?? This one is finally at 40 pages

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

I watched her new vlog. She's clearly have serious mental health problems and she does nothing right to make it go away!!! She chose yet again the easy way(just like her surgeries) for her problem and started the anxiety pills (i think she lied to her doctor to give her the pills) She has depression and anxiety because of her bitchy behaviour which caused her to have no friends and a life.she's clearly a mess.

fruitloaf

Post by fruitloaf »

She's an actress!!! *claps*

What a performance...

Clearly not a good one. I was not convinced. BS.

Where do I even start? She is seriously mentally ill yes, but it's not depression or anxiety it's definitely a personality disorder. I suffer from severe depression and anxiety myself and found this to be a massive insult to sufferers. Gobbs uses and waves the mental illness flag whenever it suits her best. Liar! - She never took the Propanolol medication. Again she used that as a prop to shut people up that she's getting treatment. Deceiving people with medicine, she's crazy. Gobbs really is satan. OK, when did she ever mention this at the start of her Youtube career? She just has issues with her body image but don't act as though you have anxiety. She's just scared of what her subscribers will think if they saw her in real life because, she's not in full control of her angles and cannot manipulative her body shape in public. That is a very harmful and superficial way to live you're life. The problem is with her is that she takes this editing of selfies to a whole different level. I'm sure many people do this and have the free will to do so. Unfortunately, Gobbs is a Youtuber who's career is online with a large following. This girl does not even attend events just because of her lies and deceit with her image and how others may perceive her. Youtube is clearly not suited for her and she's well aware or she's just delusional.

I don't mean to sound insensitive (I just want to make that clear). I just don't believe anything that she says. Right now she's milking and taking full advantage of her "anxiety" issues that do not exist IMHO. I have it myself, she's just a very shallow person. Everything is based on looks it's so sad. She will never love herself if she does not seek therapy from a professional. You're subscribers cannot help you! - a majority of them are young and are probably not knowledgeable of mental illnesses so they may not understand or be emotive towards you to an extent.

I now know why Jane is always present because, she constantly needs to be assured and even praised like a child. Gobbs also uses Jane as a shield whenever they go into Central London because she'll hide behind her when a subscriber approaches her or tries to take a candid photo. It sounds so bizarre but it's what I noticed, she's done the same thing in the past with Lucy and Lydia on nights out. It's so damn tragic. Accept how you look, image is not everything in life it's shallow to have such a corrupted mindset. A good Personality is what wins the heart and keeps friendships going!

If you stop editing you're selfies and get therapy and STOP being mean to you're friends then you will be a much happier person. Sadly, you don't want to change you're ways and keep blaming a non-existent anxiety for messing up as an excuse. You are vile and unhinged. People with depression are mostly very empathetic and in touch with their emotions. You are displaced and evil. If you actually had a heart you would not treat people badly. So don't wave that depression and anxiety flag again to excuse you're terrible, disgusting and repulsive split personality! - You are insulting sufferers' who struggle daily with genuine symptoms.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

She's playing the sympathy card again fruitloaf. Every time she realises her life is shit just like her self she turns on the camera and cries so that people will feel sad for her. People have already fallen for her lies again (same happened with her HONEsTY video) . They will never learn. I'm glad that some of us see right through her and will never forgive her or feel sad about her.

sloth
Learner
Learner

Post by sloth »

Her mum must be sick as fuck

sloth
Learner
Learner

Post by sloth »

Her snapchat from last night showed nellie opening the pizza box she had for tea and SHOCK HORROR....most of the pizza was eaten.

This girl honestly couldn't lie straight on bed. What a mug.

ivyverse
Learner
Learner

Post by ivyverse »

Have Hannah and Gabby fallen out?

If they have, I honestly feel like Alfie and Zoe are petty enough to make Gabby feel bad by promoting her ex-friend on one of his videos. Meanwhile, gabs has been thrown to the side and nobody wants anything to do w/ her. I wouldn't put it past them, especially after that vlog where they laugh at her when she's uncomfortable in front of his camera. (anyone know what video that is btw?)

Good_Bake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Good_Bake »

so she has a line coming out with Primark? looks a lot like some of the zoella stuff !

staedtler
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by staedtler »

clover123 wrote:so she has a line coming out with Primark? looks a lot like some of the zoella stuff !
Thats because tweens are into specific things. Stationary and stuff. Also Gabby doesn't choose what gets produced, she just slaps her name on it.

thisisyuchan
Talker
Talker

Post by thisisyuchan »

I suffer from mild anxiety, don't get it as much now, since it seems to be getting slightly better for me. But somehow I just don't get Gabby and her anxiety, if you're seeing someone about it, then why not get counselling along with it. I didn't bother with medication or therapy but from the sounds of it, hers is worse.

Something I also want to point out which has been addressed before is her constant need to have surgery on her lips. She looked fine before and considering her fan base, it isn't the best message to send to them. Oh, hate your body because just have surgery.

Also the house situation a couple of weeks back baffled me, and I don't know whether she was being 100% honest about it, what a nightmare for her family to have to move her around once again.

What to me feels damaging is trapping yourself indoors all the time, I work at home but I make sure I am out and about and doing things on my own. You know being independent and that, I feel she relies so much on her family though.

fruitloaf

Post by fruitloaf »

She's most definitely a weird one. An enigma. I tell you that. She seems to be the type of person to never accept her wrongdoings or mistakes, which only further worsens her situation especially as far as the people in her life are concerned. Also, she's extremely stubborn. All the cosmetic surgeries will not fix her insecuries or the way she would like to be portrayed as this exotic bombshell. It's so sad really that she thinks altering her image every few months will make her genuinely happy.

Once you omit Youtube and the blogging world out of the equation. You have the real and raw reality and those subscribers and Youtube friendships are no longer in sight. Youtube is a new phenomenon and it won't last forever also when you're popularity faded. So what will she do when she needs to get a normal job? Has to face the general public (without Jane acting as her shield?), will not have much money? (unless she invests this now). The problem is that in her mind she constantly lives in a completely shallow virtual world, even when the cameras stop rolling she has this mindset that she looks exactly like her over edited selfies/Kim K or whatever star she gets obsessed with. She just needs to love herself and stop idolising other people it's so unhealthy. I don't have sympathy for her at all though. I just feel quite bad that she's going downhill at the same time manipulating her audience that she's depressed. The excess money, cosmetic surgeries, frivolous splurges, superficial friendships, large flat simply does not buy happiness.

Has anybody written to her management about her behaviour? If so, I cannot believe how they would turn a blind eye and allow her to continue her crazy antics for the world to see. The girl just needs professional help and to completely be removed from the internet as it's so damaging to her wellbeing. I wonder if Jane ever reads these threads?

RE: Zoe & Alfie

I do honestly think that they promoted Hannah and brought attention to her channel to get back at Gabby. Yes, it was petty and I also sense that Hannah and her fell out which was an open opportunity for Zalfie to irritate and upset her. It's all very calculated and I also think that something within Zalfie was brewing for a while just waiting for Gabby to lose another friend or go through a bad patch. They clearly know how to push her buttons. I think that Gabby is jealous of Hannah, always putting her down and being negative so of course Zalfie used this against her. The issue is that Gobbs always makes everything so obvious in public, so anyone can get to her in dubious ways. If she was more discreet and a bit more private not aggressively showing her emotions and hate on twitter/IG then nobody would use her weaknesses against her. Sadly she does not learn from her lessons.

Fiona
Learner
Learner

Post by Fiona »

Not new to the forum but I am a first time Gabby poster. I've watched a fair amount of her videos so I know about the multiple surgeries. I have spent the last few weeks reading through the first 29 parts. Those threads moved so quickly - then I looked at this last thread and it started in April??? Six months and still on part 53 - people used to burn through some of her threads in a week! Can someone please tell me what happened? Has everyone grown tired of talking about her? If some posters have moved to another site can someone be kind enough to pm me?

I am starting part 30 now (where Zoe and Gabby are reunited) because I want to read the whole story leading up to this thread.

silverluna
Debater
Debater

Post by silverluna »

Fiona wrote:Not new to the forum but I am a first time Gabby poster. I've watched a fair amount of her videos so I know about the multiple surgeries. I have spent the last few weeks reading through the first 29 parts. Those threads moved so quickly - then I looked at this last thread and it started in April??? Six months and still on part 53 - people used to burn through some of her threads in a week! Can someone please tell me what happened? Has everyone grown tired of talking about her? If some posters have moved to another site can someone be kind enough to pm me?

I am starting part 30 now (where Zoe and Gabby are reunited) because I want to read the whole story leading up to this thread.
Yeah we have moved on to another site which we are not allowed to post on here, EXACTLY, SO PLEASE DO NOT ADVERTISE OTHER GOSSIP SITES :D

whateveryt
Debater
Debater

Post by whateveryt »

why did you guys move?

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

I love gabby's absence from sm. The world is better without her

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

guess who's going to make a video about mental health and make it a big deal on twitter now that alexa losey has uploaded her mental hospital video!!!

fruitloaf

Post by fruitloaf »

It's so strange, her cover was a nice emotional song yet her eyes were completely dead. No emotional connection whatsoever with the lyrics. It's as if this song is addressed to Hobnob or her regretting her mistakes she made with past friendships.

:| :?

Return to “Gabriella”