I'm so excited for her collaboration

AngelHair
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: NikkieTutorials

Post by AngelHair »

Bonfire_Dance wrote:Does anyone remember a long time ago when a bunch of gurus were in NYC? It was Ingrid, the obnoxious Nikki P, Jim, Tanya and I think Fleur. Nikki was there and I remember Ingrid and Tanya lying to Nikki about where they were going so she wouldn't go with them. Then, I think, they accidentally ran into Nikkie at the M&M store. Something along those lines. Does anyone remember that?
That's so nasty ew, glad I don't follow any of them. Tanya always strikes me as acting very childish but this is honestly kindergarten behavior. And now Nikkie has more subs than both her, Nikki, Jim, Fleur and she's VERY quickly catching up on Ingrid lmao. What goes around, comes around.

halkatlaa
Debater
Debater

Post by halkatlaa »

just found her yesterday!
I love her! she is amazing! I wish I was as talented as she is at doing makeup! <3 :tu:
Icelandic so sorry for spelling mistakes :D

Vanderdoll
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Vanderdoll »

C'mon, she is not that talented. She isn't even creative. Always does the same thing with different colors, and she can't leave her comfort zone. Also I got so tired of all the sponsorshit. Bye Nikkie.. too annoying to be that uncreative.

QueQueCoco
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by QueQueCoco »

What happened to her trash page?

losiento
Informer
Informer

Post by losiento »

how the fuck is she only 22 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: legit thought she was at least 30

strawberryhannah
Learner
Learner

Post by strawberryhannah »

Omg the amount of foundation she caked on in the "dramatic smokey eye" (really Kris Jenner) tutorial, + layering on tons of concealer. And her skin even looks good!

EDIT: I just realized this is the rave section! Where is her trash thread..?

losiento
Informer
Informer

Post by losiento »

Post by Guest »

I absolutely adore her channel! Her recent crown eyeshadow tutorial just blew me away. That style would be perfect for so many different parties, events, especially Mardi Gras. She's the only makeup artist in addition to Jordan Liberty that I actually learn things from. Her tutorials about contouring, bronzing, etc. are the clearest tutorials I've ever watched.

There are a few things I am seeing that I hope she stops doing soon that are such common makeup mistakes. Anyone who has studied makeup art knows that you don't use a super light concealer on your lower eyelids. It looks so painfully unnatural and puts a big, embarrassing spotlight in the center of anyone's face. Because Nikki is so young, and because it "conceals" her under eye circles, she gets away with it. But when she gets to be around my age (30), her lower eyelids will probably start getting small wrinkles. Her baking technique is just going to make her under-eye wrinkles look super huge, like little mountain ridges, and that won't help. She should be using a concealer the same tone as her skin, to hide dark circles, blend it into her foundation, lightly powder it, and leave it alone.

The other thing I am seeing now is she is definitely plucking the snot out of her eyebrows. That's what insecure 60+ women do, until there's no hair left and they draw their eyebrows on. Nikki is too smart for that, and I hope she sees the light and lets her hair grow back. (Not everyone has to pluck their brows and draw them in, either).

This isn't really a rant, just constructive criticism, and I am a fan of her so I didn't think this would be the right topic for the rant thread.

Katrinag1016
Talker
Talker

Post by Katrinag1016 »

I'm sad to see that Nikkie doesn't have many posts on this board. Personally, I enjoy her personality and her renovating video ideas. She's aware of her flaws, the audience's opinion, and is always proactive.
:HK: KL not so polished :HK:

justawful
Talker
Talker

Post by justawful »

greysweatpants20
Informer
Informer

Post by greysweatpants20 »

Genuinely proud of her, I can definitely relate to being hesitant about coming out due to not wanting to be The Trans Person. For better or worse, once you tell people you're trans it's often the only thing they see.

babyy_im_a_star
Lurker
Lurker

Post by babyy_im_a_star »

Wow! I came here because my comment isn't negative so I didn't think it should go in Trash A Guru! I do online work and a customer of mine a couple months ago was Dutch and told me Nikkie was Trans and it was well known there. I said I highly doubted that because although she is very tall and broad, I figured if she WERE trans, she would have been very open about it to encourage her younger fans/audience to be true to themselves.
I'm actually shocked it was able to be hidden for so long, it's like a real life Hannah Montana situation!

Also to add, after the customer told me about it, I made a polite thread on reddit addressing it, just to ask if anyone had heard the rumors or if there was any truth to it. It got deleted within a few hours by mods. :( :(

UglyKitty
Stalker
Stalker

Post by UglyKitty »

When I saw the title of the video I thought she was going to say that she was bisexual! I've been watching her for years and have never guessed or even thought that she was trans once.

Sad that she was being blackmailed but at least she got to say her truth her own way without it being leaked before.

jillypuff
Learner
Learner

Post by jillypuff »

babyy_im_a_star wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:57 pm
Wow! I came here because my comment isn't negative so I didn't think it should go in Trash A Guru! I do online work and a customer of mine a couple months ago was Dutch and told me Nikkie was Trans and it was well known there. I said I highly doubted that because although she is very tall and broad, I figured if she WERE trans, she would have been very open about it to encourage her younger fans/audience to be true to themselves.
I'm actually shocked it was able to be hidden for so long, it's like a real life Hannah Montana situation!

Also to add, after the customer told me about it, I made a polite thread on reddit addressing it, just to ask if anyone had heard the rumors or if there was any truth to it. It got deleted within a few hours by mods. :( :(
It’s nothing like Hannah Montana. She hasn’t been living a double life. No one is obligated to come out, not even to help others. It’s a personal journey and it’s disgusting that she was blackmailed into it.

malone7384
Informer
Informer

Post by malone7384 »

jillypuff wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:57 pm
babyy_im_a_star wrote:

It’s nothing like Hannah Montana. She hasn’t been living a double life. No one is obligated to come out, not even to help others. It’s a personal journey and it’s disgusting that she was blackmailed into it.

Thank you! I agree 100%. She should not have been forced into a situation where she had to come out before she was ready.

I am proud of her for taking back her power but I hope that the person trying to blackmail her rots in he**

babyy_im_a_star
Lurker
Lurker

Post by babyy_im_a_star »

jillypuff wrote:
babyy_im_a_star wrote:

No, no. I meant in the sense that she had a secret for so long and nobody knew or exposed her for it. In the SHOW of Hannah Montana, "Miley" was secretly Hannah.

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

I'm shook!! My best friend is a trans woman as well and is in love with nikkie. I like nikkie as well but damn that's crazy. She didn't have to do this at all it's super brave of her to do it esp being on top. Really happy for her!!

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

jillypuff
Learner
Learner

Post by jillypuff »

babyy_im_a_star wrote:
Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:03 pm
jillypuff wrote:
babyy_im_a_star wrote:

No, no. I meant in the sense that she had a secret for so long and nobody knew or exposed her for it. In the SHOW of Hannah Montana, "Miley" was secretly Hannah.
I know you didn’t mean it harshly. But I still don’t think that’s a good comparison. Cause Nikki isn’t secretly anyone else. She’s 100% Nikki and has been living authentically as herself. I don’t think the comparison of secretly having an alter ego is the same as being trans. But I do know what you mean and wasn’t trying to attack you!

Return to “NikkieTutorials”