Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: General MeganHeartsMakeup

Post by MissCheetahPrint »

YouslessTube wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:14 am
123xyz wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:04 am
What is wrong with her breast? Did she get implants? I know she's always been curvier, but her breast look like htey've grown these past few months. Is it really just weight gain? I thought she was trying to lose weight. Her lips look ridiculous. Between the bad tan, bleach, and lips she looks like taylor Armstrong from RHOBH, and that is so not a compliment.
I think the bimbo wears extreme push up bra's. In her leaked nude photos her tata's looked moderately small but in photos they looked huge even years ago.
I COMPLETELY forgot about her nudes until this moment

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by 123xyz »

MissCheetahPrint wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:42 pm
YouslessTube wrote:
123xyz wrote:
What is wrong with her breast? Did she get implants? I know she's always been curvier, but her breast look like htey've grown these past few months. Is it really just weight gain? I thought she was trying to lose weight. Her lips look ridiculous. Between the bad tan, bleach, and lips she looks like taylor Armstrong from RHOBH, and that is so not a compliment.
I think the bimbo wears extreme push up bra's. In her leaked nude photos her tata's looked moderately small but in photos they looked huge even years ago.
Does anyone know the full story to that? I know nudes somehow got leaked when she was still a minor, but what's the full story? Many years ago Megan said she would make a video once it was finished being legally handled, but she must have changed her mind (nothing wrong with that of course).

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

STARTED A NEW THREAD AS THIS ONE IS PAST 40 PAGES. PLS CONTINUE HERE: viewtopic.php?f=156&t=35772
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

123xyz wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:11 pm
MissCheetahPrint wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:42 pm
YouslessTube wrote:
123xyz wrote:
Does anyone know the full story to that? I know nudes somehow got leaked when she was still a minor, but what's the full story? Many years ago Megan said she would make a video once it was finished being legally handled, but she must have changed her mind (nothing wrong with that of course).
She sent her nudes to her then bf Justin Miller. She made a video about it. Megan said she video called him and noticed he was having a house party, she saw a bunch of girls in his room & freaked out, called him names & what not. So he broke up with that crazy bitch leaked her nudes as a form of revenge.

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

wow, what a dick

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

idontknowwhoiam wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:38 am
wow, what a dick
Oh no, Megan definitely deserved it.

gooroosphailin
Informer
Informer

Post by gooroosphailin »

YouslessTube wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:31 am
idontknowwhoiam wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:38 am
wow, what a dick
Oh no, Megan definitely deserved it.
No one ever deserves to have their nudes released out the public.

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

LivingInElysium wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:14 pm
STARTED A NEW THREAD AS THIS ONE IS PAST 40 PAGES. PLS CONTINUE HERE: viewtopic.php?f=156&t=35772
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

Jenny97
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Jenny97 »

I use to be a fan of meganheartsmakeup, but after she was so unnecessarily rude over Instagram DM, I realized how fake she really is. She goes on and on in videos about taking the high road, building girls up instead of tearing them down, how non confrontational, empathetic, and kindhearted she is. These DMs prove that is not true AT ALL!

https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/tr ... 0c8246ba50

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

Jenny97 wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:56 pm
I use to be a fan of meganheartsmakeup, but after she was so unnecessarily rude over Instagram DM, I realized how fake she really is. She goes on and on in videos about taking the high road, building girls up instead of tearing them down, how non confrontational, empathetic, and kindhearted she is. These DMs prove that is not true AT ALL!

Megan Parken is an absolute fucking C U N T. Trust me. She was rude to my friend too! My friend who was a big huge fan of her once participated in her curling iron contest & she hadn’t announced winners for months. My friend politely asked who won & Megan said “since you’re so keen I’ll send you one too, stop asking” oh she is a mega major bitch. Go for her ex boyfriend if you or any of your friends want. I’d not bother asking her permission, apart from being Austin Texas’ number one whore she’s a nobody.

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

Jenny97 wrote:

LOL Girl, you're asking her permission to go after her boyfriend. I think she handled that quite well, tbh

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

idontknowwhoiam wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:15 pm
Jenny97 wrote:

LOL Girl, you're asking her permission to go after her boyfriend. I think she handled that quite well, tbh
He’s not Megan’s boyfriend. They’re broken up & not even following each other. She’s back to Au,Texas searching for the next dick to hop on. Julien has deleted ALL his photos with her. Is that what you call a boyfriend? 😂 Megan can’t even keep her lies straight.

DramaticBateman
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by DramaticBateman »

Can we get a mod to lock this thread? The new one is linked above, guys.

Return to “Megan Parken”