General MeganHeartsMakeup

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General MeganHeartsMakeup

Post by YouslessTube »

Funny story - Friend & I were talking about youtubers & she mentioned she entered a giveaway on Megan's channel & the winners were to be announced on May 1st & she yet hasn't announced winners 10 days later. I told her to forget it as Megan's giveaways are fake, she either never announces winners or never sends prizes.

Isn't this bitch known to have fake giveaways? I don't remember exactly but a girl won Megan's giveaway & never got her prize & another time a girl was to win money via a modeling competition & she did not get it, right?

'Sex with an ex' video is a q&a, it's a load of BS & boring af, usually people show tweet/insta screenshots but she just showed text written in a box that she wrote with random names. No one asks her for advice yet she runs her mouth like she's in a relationship for years. Did she forget she follows wake boarders & has a new bf every 2 months? :lol:

TheFosterKid
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheFosterKid »

YouslessTube wrote:Her new vid 'Drunk Mistake' is terribly stupid like all her other vids, don't bother watching, I'll give a re-cap. Her monotonous voice, lack of enthusiasm & boring personality makes her videos a pain to watch.

She was at a bar with her bf & a girl comes up to them, says 'you're a cute couple' & asks if she can join them, the girl & her bf join them, later the girl & her bf start fighting, bf leaves & the girl starts wailing & drinking, they bar hop, girl drinks some more, Megan is more concerned about a random girl who's drunk & being touched by guys at the bar, Megan's bf is annoyed, Megan takes random girl home & they eat pizza, then she sends her home in an Uber. Megan says this angered the guy she was with & she lost 'romantic interest in him' cause he didn't give enough fucks to care about an unknown random drunk girl. :roll: :| :?

I'm sure her bizarre actions & boring af personality were the deal breaker. If I'm at a club & there's a random girl getting drunk, fighting with her bf, throwing up etc. I wouldn't give a fuck unless it was my friend or someone I knew personally, then I'd surely take care of her cause that's what friends do. I'm out to enjoy myself, have fun with my bf/friends & not be a mommy to a random girl who can't handle her liquor. What if she was a serial killer, drug dealer or part of some human trafficking gang that lures girls & kidnaps them?
I'm not gonna lie. I'm that drunk bitch. I once saw a girl faceplant and got a bloody face and I drunkenly ran with her to wherever her boyfriend worked, got a little blood on me. And my friend was mad at me because that girl's blood could have a disease or whatever. I get that sometimes your own safety comes first but at the same time, you kind of have to give a shit about others.

TLOP
Talker
Talker

Post by TLOP »

TheFosterKid wrote:
YouslessTube wrote:Her new vid 'Drunk Mistake' is terribly stupid like all her other vids, don't bother watching, I'll give a re-cap. Her monotonous voice, lack of enthusiasm & boring personality makes her videos a pain to watch.

She was at a bar with her bf & a girl comes up to them, says 'you're a cute couple' & asks if she can join them, the girl & her bf join them, later the girl & her bf start fighting, bf leaves & the girl starts wailing & drinking, they bar hop, girl drinks some more, Megan is more concerned about a random girl who's drunk & being touched by guys at the bar, Megan's bf is annoyed, Megan takes random girl home & they eat pizza, then she sends her home in an Uber. Megan says this angered the guy she was with & she lost 'romantic interest in him' cause he didn't give enough fucks to care about an unknown random drunk girl. :roll: :| :?

I'm sure her bizarre actions & boring af personality were the deal breaker. If I'm at a club & there's a random girl getting drunk, fighting with her bf, throwing up etc. I wouldn't give a fuck unless it was my friend or someone I knew personally, then I'd surely take care of her cause that's what friends do. I'm out to enjoy myself, have fun with my bf/friends & not be a mommy to a random girl who can't handle her liquor. What if she was a serial killer, drug dealer or part of some human trafficking gang that lures girls & kidnaps them?
I'm not gonna lie. I'm that drunk bitch. I once saw a girl faceplant and got a bloody face and I drunkenly ran with her to wherever her boyfriend worked, got a little blood on me. And my friend was mad at me because that girl's blood could have a disease or whatever. I get that sometimes your own safety comes first but at the same time, you kind of have to give a shit about others.
I'm the same way when it comes to taking care of random drunk girls. But I'll agree that some of Megan's actions are bizarre. I still haven't forgotten about that time she went to stay with some random guy at his school for the weekend and was too scared to ask him for food so she starved the whole weekend and said she felt violated but still stayed with him. :? She seems to put herself in questionable situations continuously.

crossroads2727
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by crossroads2727 »

Does Megan wear hair extensions these days? Her hair is so long!

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

Ok you guys. Megan is officially a c*nt. I hated her but after this incident I hate her even more. In my previous post I casually mentioned about a friend who entered her giveaway, winners weren't announced 10+days later, I spoke to her today & she told me Megan didn't announce winners on the date she was supposed to & my friend tweeted once to Megan 10+ days later asking who the winners were & Megan was extremely rude to her, Megan tweeted her back saying something along the lines of 'The winners have been messaged privately, but since you're so interested & eager, I'll do you a favor and send you one too.'
Now isn't this condescending or what? :? And this bitch preaches about GIRL LOVE & helping others! :roll:

emmasmithlee
Learner
Learner

Post by emmasmithlee »

YouslessTube wrote:Ok you guys. Megan is officially a c*nt. I hated her but after this incident I hate her even more. In my previous post I casually mentioned about a friend who entered her giveaway, winners weren't announced 10+days later, I spoke to her today & she told me Megan didn't announce winners on the date she was supposed to & my friend tweeted once to Megan 10+ days later asking who the winners were & Megan was extremely rude to her, Megan tweeted her back saying something along the lines of 'The winners have been messaged privately, but since you're so interested & eager, I'll do you a favor and send you one too.'
Now isn't this condescending or what? :? And this bitch preaches about GIRL LOVE & helping others! :roll:
I totally believe she tweeted your friend that! I used to watched her videos but they just got progressively more preachy, pretentious and holier than thau with her little stories and lessons. Ugh I feel like she's someone who lives a total double life and desperately maintains the good role model image while acting like a total mess in real life. Don't get me started on her 'my parents are rich guys it's not my fault they work so hard' thing. She just all around bothers me these days and she tries so hard with 'risqué' video titles ahaha they make me cringe. That girl needs to stop pretending so hard it's very obvious.

Sent from the future through my robotic brick.

TLOP
Talker
Talker

Post by TLOP »

emmasmithlee wrote:
YouslessTube wrote:Ok you guys. Megan is officially a c*nt. I hated her but after this incident I hate her even more. In my previous post I casually mentioned about a friend who entered her giveaway, winners weren't announced 10+days later, I spoke to her today & she told me Megan didn't announce winners on the date she was supposed to & my friend tweeted once to Megan 10+ days later asking who the winners were & Megan was extremely rude to her, Megan tweeted her back saying something along the lines of 'The winners have been messaged privately, but since you're so interested & eager, I'll do you a favor and send you one too.'
I totally believe she tweeted your friend that! I used to watched her videos but they just got progressively more preachy, pretentious and holier than thau with her little stories and lessons. Ugh I feel like she's someone who lives a total double life and desperately maintains the good role model image while acting like a total mess in real life. Don't get me started on her 'my parents are rich guys it's not my fault they work so hard' thing. She just all around bothers me these days and she tries so hard with 'risqué' video titles ahaha they make me cringe. That girl needs to stop pretending so hard it's very obvious.

Lmao I remember when that 'My life isn't perfect' video came out where she was crying. I honestly thought she was going to have some interesting sob story to tell at least, but it just ended up being "It's not my fault my parents are rich :-|" with some fake tears.

Megan got attention, at least from guy viewers, in the past by showing off her boobs. Especially in those "Which dress should I wear?" videos she'd basically be zoomed in on her cleavage and used it as her thumbnail. I think she thought if she paired that with a suggestive video title she'd get more views, but I don't think it's working out for her. She just looks like she's trying too hard.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

emmasmithlee wrote:

Haha so true! Her thumbnails with her boobs out reek of desperation.

And well whaddya know, a few hours ago, my friend emailed the company who sponsored her giveaway, they replied saying they'll look into it, lo and behold she just updated her description to the winners names & asked them to message her. :lol: But she tweeted my friend saying she messaged winners privately? Tried to find the tweet to screenshot but she deleted it, lmao sneaky bitch! This is our sweet Megan, who's a greedy liar, but HEY at least she lies about helping drunk girls at bars. :rofl:

rachel7193
Learner
Learner

Post by rachel7193 »

YouslessTube wrote:
emmasmithlee wrote:

Haha so true! Her thumbnails with her boobs out reek of desperation.

And well whaddya know, a few hours ago, my friend emailed the company who sponsored her giveaway, they replied saying they'll look into it, lo and behold she just updated her description to the winners names & asked them to message her. :lol: But she tweeted my friend saying she messaged winners privately? Tried to find the tweet to screenshot but she deleted it, lmao sneaky bitch! This is our sweet Megan, who's a greedy liar, but HEY at least she lies about helping drunk girls at bars. :rofl:

What giveaway was that? I can't even remember the last time she did a giveaway.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

rachel7193 wrote:What giveaway was that? I can't even remember the last time she did a giveaway.
It was a giveaway by lioness beauty bar for curling wands

milkshakes
Talker
Talker

Post by milkshakes »

I know this thread is a little dead and I'm not sure if I missed this, but does Megan go to college? Or did she pull the "I'm a youtuber I work SO hard and live on my own now" type of thing?

AnnyLovesPink
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by AnnyLovesPink »

When did she get her own place?

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

^ Her rich parents probably got it for her cause she must be bringing too many guys in her house and her mother saw that as a probable threat to her other 2 daughters :lol:

Besides, does this hoe do anything other than "sex" related videos? :?

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

milkshakes wrote:I know this thread is a little dead and I'm not sure if I missed this, but does Megan go to college? Or did she pull the "I'm a youtuber I work SO hard and live on my own now" type of thing?
She basically dropped out of college to pursue youtube but it didn't go down as she thought, she went to LA to try & mix up with the YT crowd & tried using Alexa & her gang as a stepping stone but did not get any opportunity like collabs, brand deals, sketches, skits etc mainly cause of her boring personality. She just partied & had sex with tons of guys during her time there. She herself claims she used to go to huge events with guys & the guys treated her like crap, like one of them said winning an award was more important than her or something along the lines of that & well after failing to launch her channel she came back now she shares her sex stories by veiling it as "advice videos" or "viewer Q&A" without actually showing any insta/twitter screenshots of questions from her ''fans'' lol.

milkshakes
Talker
Talker

Post by milkshakes »

Thanks for clearing that up! She definitely has the looks to model or do skits in LA. I know she's introverted af (which I can relate) but wow what a missed opportunity! Like I'm shy too but if I were in her shoes I would have fucking HUSTLED my ass off to get somewhere or do collabs and deals especially with the sub count and connections. In a way I'm glad she does advice videos (even tho I feel like it takes her 10 years to get to the point) simply because... I just like listening to other peoples opinions/story times on things and because no other "beauty guru" does them lol...well except Hello Katy who swears she knows everything esp now that she admitted she's not a virgin anymore and is just ITCHING to talk about it.... but that's a whole other topic lol.. but damn I'm kinda salty she quit so soon... with the effort, Meg could have made it. She should at least get a degree now. I mean she literally has nothing to fall back on esp since youtube won't hold her up forever. Regardless if she's close to 1mil or not.

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

Latest vlog title: "LA Vlog: Clubs, Shopping & Skaterboys"

Megan will forever have the mentality of a 16yo.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

crossroads2727
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by crossroads2727 »

So Megan got a Birkin bag for her 21st...

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

Megan would never have a shot at modeling in LA lol....she's not tall enough, and she's way too curvy. She looks borderline chubby in some of her photos. She hasn't been successful on youtube anymore because her content sucks and she has the most boring personality. All of her subscribers came from when she was like in middle school. I doubt she will ever hit one million, and her view counts are horrible. I don't watch her anymore, but I genuinely hope she has some other plan outside of Youtube.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

Haven't watched her new vid, just saw the title, is she moving to NYC for real? Looks like LA guys didn't satisfy this fat slut. Funny thing is I got to know about GG from her & decided to visit it back in 2014 & I've always hated this cunt since, but after how she behaved with my friend (regd. the giveaway situation, TL;DR - my friend asked her who were the giveaway winners she condescendingly said 'Winners have been messaged personally but since you're so eager I'll send you the prize too' & my friend complained bout her to the company, she announced winners in description a day later) I hate her even more so. She's not the naive, innocent little girl she tries to portray, I can't believe I used to defend her back then.

Also, the Birkin could be a fake or a second hand since she had mentioned buying a second hand scratched Prada bag at a sale with the long handle missing for like less than half the price.

blahblahblahblah
Informer
Informer

Post by blahblahblahblah »

haven't watched her in years....WTF happened to her nose in the 'Moving to NY' video ????

Return to “Megan Parken”