The I've Hit Pan Thread

princessv
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

The I've Hit Pan Thread

Post by princessv »

Since for some reason I always get a sense of satisfaction when I hit pan on an eyeshadow, a blush/bronzer or a powder, let's post here pictures of products we've hit pan on <3 ;) we can also talk about the products and say if we like them or not :)

Thestandardpoodle
Lurker
Lurker

Re: The I've Hit Pan Thread

Post by Thestandardpoodle »

Someone please tell my stupid ass how to post pictures in gg!!! This thread is right up my alley hehe...but I am completely unsavvy when it comes to anything computer related. ...TIA!!!

princessv
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by princessv »

Thestandardpoodle wrote:Someone please tell my stupid ass how to post pictures in gg!!! This thread is right up my alley hehe...but I am completely unsavvy when it comes to anything computer related. ...TIA!!!
you can use websites like tinypic.com, you upload the pic there and then copy the link for Forums and Message Boards :)

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

My Chanel double perfection Lumiere powder :( I wish I could get a picture up! It makes me so sad cause it's almost $60

ValWinchester1990
Informer
Informer

Post by ValWinchester1990 »

My It Cosmetics Celebration Illumination powder has major pan and I'm so happy and it feels so good! It's amazing and definitely my favorite powder.

holly golightly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by holly golightly »

Hit a few pans in a row recently, feeling quite accomplished haha :D

*Urban Decay shadows- Stark and Frisk (Naked Basics 2 palette- wish they came as singles because I don't want to have to buy another basics palette for them, they are the perfect transition and eyebrow shades) and Sin (single- second one I've hit pan in) and Buck (Naked 1- really good matte brown)
* MUA matte black shadow- Onyx (good cheap black to set liquid or gel liner with, tiniest bit of a sheen to it but nothing noticeable)
*Maybelline The Matte Maker- I tend to use this on spotty areas because it's a coloured powder. Won't rebuy, will just use a normal translucent on those areas when I'm done with it. Since I'm using Hourglass on my cheeks and matte translucent on my T-zone having yet another powder for my chin (where I get the most breakouts) is way too high maintenance but I wanted to find a way to use it up.
* Maybelline colour tattoo in Creme de Rose. Basically MAC Painterly for a fiver and a bit less creamy a formula. The MAC might actually be too creamy a formula anyway so I'd rather rebuy this and save my money.
*Hourglass Diffused Light from the Ambient Edit palette- only use it on my cheeks because I have combination skin BUT combined with translucent powder it makes your skin look really natural and glowy (rather than flat with all matte or oily with just the ambient powder)

EurekaMreum
Talker
Talker

Post by EurekaMreum »

"ALMAY loose finishing powder", it lasted me an entire year, it's amazing! Very affordable, smooth and leaves your skin looking beautiful.

creative cloud
Lurker
Lurker

Post by creative cloud »

Today I finished the banana shade in my Anastasia contour kit. I think I'm going back to Ben Nye after this, I liked the loose powder much better :D

hollywould
Learner
Learner

Post by hollywould »

Great idea for a thread! Before I began watching YT beauty videos, it used to be my general rule of thumb to not purchase another product before finishing or at least hitting pan first. Now, I've got like ten different bronzers, blushes, highlights, etc and it seems like I'll never realistically finish so much of it. However, the sense of satisfaction I get when I actually do hit pan is even greater! The most recent item I hit pan on is my Laura Mercier Cake Liner (I guess because there's not really too many variations of these and I only own 2 colors...). I'm also burning through my NYX Dark Circle Concealer, which is absolutely amazing since I work overnights as a nurse and my once bright/normal undereyes are now chronically blue.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

Gelarphoenix
Learner
Learner

Post by Gelarphoenix »

It must have been going on for a while because I only just noticed my Rimmel setting powder has hit some decent pan. I looked down at it and got excited. That means I get to buy more soon, or justify buying another from another brand.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Waldorfdarling
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Waldorfdarling »

I've hit pan on very very few things, Idk I guess I'm lighthanded? So far I've only hit pan on my MAC Naked Lunch eyeshadow (I've had it for AGES) and my Sephora matifying powder. I can tell Urban Decay "Tease" from the Naked2 palette will be next, I use it literally every time I do my eyes.
XOXO

justafleshwound
Talker
Talker

Post by justafleshwound »

A MUA cream blush in bittersweet which I really love. It looks really natural and I'll have to debate buying a replacement but I have so many powder blushes to use up.
Rimmel Stay Matte powder - I will repurchase this. I would have gone back to the NYC loose powder but stupid Superdrug have stopped stocking the brand. Might try the Rimmel loose powder.
Makeup Revolution mono eyeshadow in Hung Up - perfect contour for pale girls but I love it for a transition/crease shade.
I have a No7 foundation in Stay Perfect Beautifully Matte which is never ending and I'm so close to the top. I don't want to throw it away but every time I think I have a week or two left it just carries on.

Swankiss23
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Swankiss23 »

I recently hit pan in my taste dollface blush!

Return to “Make up & Beauty Discussion”