Dani Mansutti FAQ | READ HERE FIRST

Dani Mansutti FAQ | READ HERE FIRST

Post by Guest »

If you're new to Dani's Guru Gossip threads I hope you read this first!
This is a run down of everything I think you need to know about this creeper.
It's a lot to remember so I'm bound to have forgotten something, please add it to this thread if so!

1. She has been fake from the beginning
She started her Youtube after being popular on Tumblr and through desperation of wanting an easy job. She didn't want to work in a call centre anymore, she didn't want to continue studying graphic design at uni (because it was "too competitive") so she started a Youtube channel, watched her Tumblr following migrate across and then quit her job.
- Whenever she was asked what she'd be doing if it wasn't youtube she answered "Marketing, because that's where the money is!"
- She knew girls like Lauren, Zoe, Shannon were making a tonne of money from Youtube which is why she got into it too. It's ALWAYS been about the money.
- On Tumblr she was moody, sarcastic, image-obsessed, fearless and outgoing. As soon as she hit Youtube she turned sweet, girlie, innocent, anxiety-ridden, shy and conservative.
- She enjoys making her eyes look more blue than they are. Majority of her photos and videos have the colour saturation turned wayyyy up.

2. She has always only shown one side of her face
- Any image or video you see of Dani online is showing the left side of her face. She has been showing this one side since wayyyy back in her early tumblr days. If you see any image or video of Dani where it looks like she's facing the other way, it has been flipped. If it's a snapchat video or a webcam video, it looks like she's facing the other way but the phone/webcam mirrors your image.
- Every video she sits facing towards her right, either her whole body turned or always looking off to the right. Her mirror is to the right, her computer screen is to the right.
- Every group photo she is in she'll make sure she's showing her "good side", by completely turning her back to anyone else that is in the photo.
- She has never once addressed why she doesn't want to show the other side of her face.

3. Her "bullying" story is a load of bull
- Not one of her "bullies" has ever come forwards to talk about Dani.
- She chose to leave her good group of friends for the popular crowd who didn't like her (which she knew).
- She chose to date the most popular guy in school when she knew it would make the popular girls dislike her even more.
- She chose to read and retaliate to all the online hate that came her way, even though her parents told her not to.
- She has encouraged bullying numerous times through her "Famsutti Group" (a private group she created to boost her ego) and also on Twitter. Don't you think someone who has apparently experienced bullying to the extent she has and who is described by her management as "a passionate advocate against bullying" would refrain from encouraging it?

4. She is a manipulator
- Every video, every Instagram, every Snapchat, every tweet..... she is always manipulating messages across. She does this in a "bubbly, sweet, funny" way to disguise that she knows exactly what she's saying. Everything she says, especially in her videos is intentional.
- She is constantly dragging others down to lift herself up. Throwing shade at anyone who does things better than her, looks better than her, is healthier than her... her followers somehow see this as her being "relatable".
- She talks herself down on social media to fish for compliments and praise.

5. She is so far from the girl she portrays in her videos
- She acts sweet and innocent, full of knowledge and advice, but as soon as you follow her on Twitter you'll see otherwise.
- Every clothing haul she's done has been bright, colourful, printed, white, low cut, short, dresses, playsuits etc etc. She then goes on to say in her "50 Facts About Me" video that she doesn't wear anything that shows cleavage. And if you look at what she wears in every video, vlog, snapchat...... it's black!
- She has pretended to be "girly" her entire youtube life because she knows that's where the money is. Wearing white, lace, sequins, pink, hearts. Her background full of girly things.
- She hasn't worn any of the bright, colourful or white clothing you see in her clothing haul videos. It's all for show.

6. She is a compulsive liar
- If she knows she's been caught out she'll make up more lies to cover it up
- Majority of the "facts" in her "50 Facts About Me" video were lies (see Part 2 of her threads).
- She has gone ahead and deleted 30 vlogs off her vlogging channel because she knows they contain things she's said that can be pulled back out to prove she's a hypocrite.

7. She controls her online image to extreme lengths
- Every time she uploads a video she will be sitting there deleting every comment that comes through that she doesn't like - and not just negative comments... any comment that is an opinion she doesn't like, a thought she doesn't like, a question she doesn't like... if it doesn't fit with her perfect, sweet, "always right" image, it's gone.
- Same for Instagram
- Guru Gossip drives her batshit crazy because it's the one place online that she can't control her what is said about her.

8. She has copied every successful Youtuber
- See the collage below.
- After moving to Australia from England, she learnt how to act and speak from watching Lauren Curtis (mannerisms, laugh, voice)
- She randomly brought up that she's always loved to bake and that it's a talent she's never shared with her followers, then she put out a fail of a baking video stating that she's a beginner :roll: It was all to get on the Zoella bandwagon.
- She visited Shaaanxo in New Zealand on a whim and as soon as she got back she was filming with the same setup and filming settings as Shannon.
- She has now started her own Lash label (ripping off Shaaanxo and Karissa Pukas)

9. Every video is a performance
- She has admitted this herself
- The way she talks, laughs, everything is repeated over and over while filming until she gets it "just bubbly enough"
- She watches herself in the live camera feed on her computer the whole time throughout a video.

10. She is a social climber
- She has tried (and at times unfortunately succeeded) to latch onto every popular youtuber. Lauren Curtis, Cartia Mallan, Shaanxo, Shani Grimmond, Sally Jo, Nikki Tutorials, Linda Hallberg and Karissa Pukas to name a few.
- She has a group of Youtubers in Melbourne who continuously try to include her - Racheleea, Crystal Conte, Arna, Senay
- She keeps ditching them to hang out with people she feels are "more popular"

11. She is a HYPOCRITE
- She likes to preach her opinions about so many things, but the next day she'll be doing it herself!

12. She has to be the centre of attention
- She can't let anyone else have their moment, always likes to take it away to bring the attention back on herself.
- eg. She gave Maddie a playsuit, Maddie wears it looking great and Dani has to comment underneath that she gave Maddie the playsuit :roll:
- She is launching her new eyelash label on the 4th April... Shaaanxo's BH Cosmetics palette comes out on the 6th April.

13. She lost both her boyfriend and her best friend in the space of a month
- Michael was her long-term boyfriend. From what we've discovered, the general gist of their break up was while they were both over in England for the Christmas holidays, Michael "liked" a girl's image on Instagram. Dani was looking through the activity of who she follows, found it and blew up at him. He felt like she didn't trust him anymore.
- Maddie was her long-term best friend. Dani freaked out as soon as she moved out of home to her own apartment, so asked Maddie to move in with her. When Dani returned from the break up holiday with Michael, she stayed at her parent's place and didn't reach out to Maddie to let her know what had happened. Therefore Maddie had no idea what was going on. They both stopped talking to each other, Maddie started a youtube channel which Dani didn't help her with whatsoever, didn't give her a shout out, Maddie moved out with her boyfriend and the girls haven't spoken since.

14. She doesn't actually care about her subscribers
- That's all they are to her.... subscribers = views = money
- She once said in a vlog that she doesn't care about how many subscribers she has, yet she won't go a day without reminding people how many she has or where the number is up to
- She never responds to simple questions on her videos or on Instagram that take 5 seconds to write back to.
- She will only ever respond to comments if it benefits herself in some way.
- She always promoted the fact that she wrote back to all her subscribers with thank you cards, not anymore.

15. She is lost
From years of trying to morph herself into something she's not, trying to be like girls who are more popular, more successful, not finding herself as a person.... she has no sense of self.
She got into being a "Beauty Guru" because she KNEW that's "where the money is". She doesn't like beauty, she doesn't like makeup, she doesn't like false lashes.

Requested by forum members for images to be put under spoilers- if this is not correct please let me know and I will fix it- smars27

OLD TUMBLR + VIDEO:

An Instagram that goes way back: https://www.instagram.com/daniellemansutt/

beevmaria
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Dani Mansutti FAQ | READ HERE FIRST

Post by beevmaria »

This was useful thank you, although some were a bit far fetched...

Post by Guest »

beevmaria wrote:This was useful thank you, although some were a bit far fetched...

Why do you say that?

starfire
Informer
Informer

Post by starfire »

Holy shit is this extensive... I should add my posts too because they give proof of her photoshopping, do you think I should also add that post about her being thinspo too? Because the more I think about it the more it feels as though its an important thing that people should take notice of and its one of the major bad things she does and ways in which she harms people. Amazing job on this though! :tu:

Post by Guest »

^ Definitely, add it all in :tu:

God
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by God »

I think "compulsive liar" can be developed even more. It's her biggest character trait. I'll be adding stuff too if you want me too. I think you're doing a great job! <3

About the blue eyes, she's been manipulating the color of her eyes back since her Tumblr days, Photoshopping her eyes way more blue than they actually are and she's doing the same in her videos now. The most fucked up thing about this is that she goes crazy when someone compliments on her blue eyes, the compliment is a lie because her eyes are a kind of greyish washed blue, not the deep blue she's portraying in her manipulated photos and videos. She loves having lies told to her and she loves lying too.

This is close to her natural eye color, a washed blue.

Her Photoshopped eyes are so poorly edited that even her pupil (the black zone on your eye) is blue, which is not supposed to be.

And this is the deep blue she's portraying she has....

It's obviously a huge difference and there's no reason to lie about your eye color and to manipulate it, other than receiving fake compliments. It's a fucked up attitude.

Another thing that is really cringeworthy about her is that she photoshops her fake tan. Someone found a photo it's posted on her trash thread. Talking about beauty, she always "praises" to stay natural, for example, she throws shade at people having botox, plastic surgery etc. But she Photoshops her nose in a lot of selfies. She "praises" natural beauty, but she's full of shit. She has dental surgery/veneers (which she didn't even pay for, she used her subscribers & YouTube fame to get it for free), fake tan, fake nails, hair extensions (nope, her hair is not that long) etc...

Let's not forget that since she was discovered that she sits around and deletes comments all day, she's turned even more evil and she doesn't delete them anymore, she hides them. The point is, no one can see the hidden comments except the authors of the comments which make the authors think that their comments are still up and "viewable". What a shady bitch.

I definitely think her thinspo should be added. She's a role a model to many young girls. They're the reason Dani is getting money and free products from companies daily. Dani is already skinny as fuck and she praises dieting and restraining yourself from foods, as if she's not skinny enough. Not cool.

Post by Guest »

starfire
Informer
Informer

Post by starfire »

starfire wrote:
starfire wrote:
Sparkle wrote:Image

I'm going to preface by saying that this is probably going to an unpopular opinion, but whatever, I'm going to go ahead - feel free to disagree. I literally feel as though I've seen this pattern be repeated by internet personalities over and over again, from Felice Fawn to Ember Whann to Shmegeh to (if you google either of them watch out, TW for ED's) - the photoshopping, only showing one side of the face or the face in only one type of position and posting of full body pictures in which they are purposely distorting their rib cage to stick out more by positioning it. To me, being aware that most of your subscribers aren't even in their fucking final year of school and you're showing blatant thinspo down their throat is absolutely disgusting to me.

She knows what she is doing and she knows how to go about it subtly to avoid suspicion but she is blatantly displaying pro ana behaviour (she was more guilty of it back in her tumblr days, but if you look around at some popular pro-ana websites you can find her pictures scattered everywhere with no one aware that she photoshops and poses to make herself look skinnier). I don't care about the caption saying she isn't perfect and her body isn't perfect, if she really cared about showing that she has flaws then why did she purposely pose herself to look skinnier? Everything she does is selfish, down to posing her face to the side to show her profile (you could argue its partly because of her nose, but the point is to make her face look skinnier and show her sunken cheekbones), photoshopping and posing to make her body appear different than it does normally to make young fans jealous and to be seen as goals (if you don't believe me read through the comments on her photo, so many girls are saying 'body goals') and creating a false environment of acceptance and body positivity on her channel when for years she has been emulating thinspo.

I understand we all sometimes edit our photos and make suck our stomach in a little bit for photos, but the difference is, we don't have younger audiences following us and looking up to us and trying to emulate everything we do and I'm sure none of us do it to the point that it honestly just becomes catfishing. I hope I'm not the only one who feels this way because she has literally been doing this for years
Requested by forum members for images to be put under spoilers- if this is not correct please let me know and I will fix it- smars27

EVIDENCE OF 'THINSPO':
EVIDENCE OF PHOTOSHOPPING SKIN DARKER (Also interesting to note how all of her iPhone photos are in PNG form which is what people usually save as after they photoshop something and iPhone's normal file format is JPEG):

NO MAKEUP AND UNEDITED:
THE REAL COLOUR OF HER EYES:

God
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by God »

So this is a split second of the right side....
Bambi wrote:

It's crazy how she looks like a completely different person seeing the other side of her face FINALLY.

I think it's really weird that the only stuff she ever posts on Instagram is stuff she's promoting. It's like she doesn't have any interests, hobbies, whatever, outside of what gets sent to her for free. Or she has no interest in using Instagram for fun other than promoting things. She has no life.
Sparkle wrote:Everyone needs to comment on this Instagram and say it's @seelincicek pic and she deserves credit. She would've seen the comments by now, can't believe she's just ignoring it. Of course Dani wouldn't support a fellow Melbourne makeup girl. The poor thing could have had so many new followers by now if Dani had tagged her.

I can't believe after 24 hours she STILL hasn't tagged Seelin. What the hell is wrong with her?? She has to be doing this on purpose so that by the time she does tag her it's too late anyway. She's bound to act all dumb like she didn't see the 50 thousand comments. She is so messed up.
Raren wrote:Image
kmll wrote:Ahahahahaha omg I just watched crystal's look book and this is in the comments / I'm dying ImageImage Image
Sparkle wrote:I am not going to stop with this til she tags the girl. She is 100% not tagging her on purpose and it's getting to the ridiculous point.

Everyone needs to keep at her about this because it's not ok. And the girls sticking up for her saying "she didn't do it on purpose", uhhh its on purpose now!

Sparkle wrote:After 2 days she has finally tagged Selin, and acted like she didn't see the comments that were sent to her constantly on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. :roll:

What. a. lying. bitch.

Sparkle wrote:This tweet just sums her up. Absolute nutjob.

God wrote:She always needs all the attention, acceptance, appreciation and to be adored. It's so fucking annoying. She wants to be "goals" in everything.

On Tumblr she portrayed to be the "badass party girl with cool edgy clothes that smokes and goes to parties and has a dark/mean sense of humor". Apparently, calling people "fa***ts" on the Internet is funny and replying to people's "questions" on Tumblr with sarcastic comments/humour is also sooo funny........ not. :roll:

Now she's portraying this sweet, genuine innocent, girly girl with anxiety and depression...

God
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by God »

Proof she's a creeper and keeps on comparing herself to other girls. Very sick behaviour.
Sparkle wrote:
Fishing for praise and compliments as usual. She said the same thing on snapchat. She's in Bali of all places and she's on her phone planning out what she can say to sound like such a sweet girl but Dani, you always push it too far. It comes out fake because you are fake.
Lying about being allergic to mosquito bites and lying about her videos not being sponsored.
Sparkle wrote:
I bet the Asia Collective paid for her entire trip (accommodation, food, transfers) in exchange for vlogging her experience on her main channel + Instagram posts tagging them.

If that's the case, saying in the description box of each one "This video is not sponsored" and declaring it being not sponsored when she uploads them to YouTube is so wrong. Because when you do a sponsored video on YouTube, they don't allow you to earn anything from ads on the video.

So Dani got a free trip to Bali, + ad revenue for all the views on her videos while there. She made Bali look like crap. And she used her main channel subscribers for her own benefit. Always taking, never giving.
Lying about never wearing tops that show cleavage.
Raren wrote:50 lies about me

"I never wear tops with cleavage"
Image[/spoiler]

She is also lying about getting off social media every day at 5pm. That's obviously not true. She's always on social media, even at parties/gatherings. In a lot of photos and videos where she's being filmed by other people, you can see Dani's face always glued to that god damn phone. She's always deleting or hiding comments and blocking people. She goes as far as finding your instagram & facebook accounts from your YouTube or Google+ account and she blocks you.

Dani's best friend (Maddie) started her own YouTube channel. Dani never promoted her or gave her a shoutout. Never supported her.
When people ask Dani about Maddie, she ignores them or deletes their comments.
echcec wrote:Image
hmmmm

edit: unless maddie specifically asked dani not to promote her (doesnt seem like or sound like she would/did) she shouldve done it anyway. There is literally no reason for you not to support a friend if not for jealously and her tweeting/favouriting shitty tumblr quotes doesnt look too good either[/quote]

She's promoting thinspo/pro-ana behaviour (it's when you show off your bones and skinyness) to her following which is mostly young girls. Dani is already stick thin. She is the worst role model for (young) girls and shouldn't have a voice on social media.
The more this girl puts online the more I realise the extent of mental issues she must have.

Firstly, why would you tell everyone that? What purpose was there in letting everyone know that you're seeing a nutritionist and no longer eating pizza and chocolate? Why??

Secondly, a nutritionist would never use the word "diet". A diet is a short term, fad that will go for 6 weeks then you crash back to your old ways and put on even more weight. A nutritionist would give you a meal plan that is definitely meant to go beyond 6 weeks.

It just baffles me that she forgets she has such an impressionable following and she's telling them all that she's going on a diet for 6 weeks, so she can't eat pizza and chocolate (add to the fact she's already stick thin).[/quote]
The other side of her face that she keeps on hiding in every video and selfie. Her jawline is not defined at all. It's weak and round.
Auswonder wrote:Image
Dani trashing & insulting people who have had botox/lip injections. Admitting again she's blocking.
Bambi wrote:[tweet][/tweet]
[tweet][/tweet]
Another lie of Dani's is that she doesn't read her GG. She reads her GG at least weekly, if not every day. She's manipulating her followers into making them think that this site is full of lies, when the only liar is her. Every time she makes a Q&A video, she addresses this site and she "answers" to the posts made about her here. She mentioned this site a couple of times on Twitter too. Every time she meets someone, she mentions haters and this site. As if, we're trying to destroy the perfect fake image she created for herself in order to milk money from her subscribers.

Bambi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bambi »

Maddie's (Dani's ex BFF) little sister exposing Dani's true colors. This is why they aren't friends anymore. From the amazing calippo_ :tu:
BTW Maddie commented from her second account maddie_no.2 with laughing emojis.
calippo_ wrote:Everybody you are literally going to die over this. These pictures come from maddy's little sisters (Jess) second instagram! Turns out we do have proof that dani is exactly who we think she is!

addicted2gossip

Post by addicted2gossip »

Fuckyeahdaniellemansutti isn't her tumblr, that's some fangirl's tumblr , her old tumblr is deleted.

kittymeowz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kittymeowz »

No but it has a lot of Dani's actual posts that have been reposted
glamwiz wrote:Fuckyeahdaniellemansutti isn't her tumblr, that's some fangirl's tumblr , her old tumblr is deleted.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Raren
Informer
Informer

Post by Raren »

Copycatsutti strikes again, she's blatantly ripped off Gabz before (god knows why)

Bambi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bambi »

Another interesting screenshot of Maddie's comments posted after Dani was crying on snapchat about being shy. From our dearest calippo_

kittymeowz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kittymeowz »

Bambi wrote:Maddie's (Dani's ex BFF) little sister exposing Dani's true colors. This is why they aren't friends anymore. From the amazing calippo_ :tu:
BTW Maddie commented from her second account maddie_no.2 with laughing emojis.
calippo_ wrote:Everybody you are literally going to die over this. These pictures come from maddy's little sisters (Jess) second instagram! Turns out we do have proof that dani is exactly who we think she is!

Screenshot of a conversation between Dani and Maddie. This was posted on Jessie's (Maddie's sister's) ig.

Bambi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bambi »

Dani on lip fillers in Jan 2016. She then uploads a QA on April 8th, 2016 where she say that she's always wanted lip fillers.
Marked time on Thoughts on lip fillers plastic surgery video where she says "you should embrace and accept how you were created to look":

Marked time on QA "I've always wanted to get my lips done":
Then on July 31st, 2016 she tweets this before going to get her lips done the same week on Friday August, 5th.
Marked time on Lip Injection vlog ("it's Sunday and I got them done on Friday"):

Bambi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bambi »

A conversation between Dani and Maddie (her ex-bff who she went off on for starting a YouTube channel) submitted by an anonymous source:

If you check the comments on Maddie's makeup tutorial, she frequently replies to people using "babe" and "defs":

poppedcorn
Informer
Informer

Post by poppedcorn »

Dani made a video about #killthemwithkindess and yet she's bullied and sent her minions to bully people more than once.

Here a girl didn't agree with her meme and Dani retaliated by making their conversation public and encouraging her minions to go after the girl by liking and retweeting their nasty tweets.
ImageImageImage

Her parents found it funny and Dani still thought it was hilarious the next day ImageImage
Never have proof Dani? its right there ^ :tu:
(got these great reciepts from therealdanimansutti.tumblr.com :love2: )

angie776

Post by angie776 »

Oh…so this is where high school bitches go when they aren't busy making kids at school feel like shit. They do it online, too! Funny.

Return to “Danielle Mansutti”