Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Dan & Phil Part 58: Momisnotonfire & AmazingDaddy

Post by ejlmdotjpg »

whatever this is wrote:
toTheBasementPeople wrote:
lovely-daniel wrote:hey there.

so i am new to this whole 'guru gossip' community and this is my first real post. i don't know where to start in this whole community but, yea.
anyways, i wanted to ask all of you an opinion so i could start up a conversation of some sort with some of you. do you guys really agree with all of these batshit theories that are going on? what do you find weird or crazy or completely unrealistic? or are there any that you think are totally plausible? do you think theorizing is bad? id like to talk to all of you :)
this is actually dan????
oh, I wish lmao.
btw hey, I'm new on here myself (I mean, I made an acc a few days ago, but I've been lurking for some time and decided to 'join' I guess? I'm still sort of a lurker tho) and to answer your question, lovely-daniel I think pretty much all the theories are dumb and the ones that are invasive (like about where they sleep, or their sex lives, etc) shouldn't exist lol. privacy is privacy and some people don't know how to respect it at all. even if some of those theories could be true, ultimately speculation is just speculation. it's somewhat a given that it happens on sites like this one, though, but I strongly disagree with those who think shoving their theories and accusations in dnp's faces is okay. tagging them, or spamming their comment sections, or even making 'conspiracy theory' videos on youtube, in my opinion, is a shitty thing to do. youtube is their platform, a place where they work and I think people should leave them alone there, idk.
I honestly cannot stand watching teen girls try to work out where the heck these two men sleep in their own house? Who honestly cares? Does it really matter that much???? Most of the theories that phans come up with can be debunked, imo, and really there's no point because we all know that they won't address any rumours

lovely-daniel
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by lovely-daniel »

ejlmdotjpg wrote:
whatever this is wrote:
toTheBasementPeople wrote:

so i am new to this whole 'guru gossip' community and this is my first real post. i don't know where to start in this whole community but, yea.
anyways, i wanted to ask all of you an opinion so i could start up a conversation of some sort with some of you. do you guys really agree with all of these batshit theories that are going on? what do you find weird or crazy or completely unrealistic? or are there any that you think are totally plausible? do you think theorizing is bad? id like to talk to all of you :)
this is actually dan????
oh, I wish lmao.
btw hey, I'm new on here myself (I mean, I made an acc a few days ago, but I've been lurking for some time and decided to 'join' I guess? I'm still sort of a lurker tho) and to answer your question, lovely-daniel I think pretty much all the theories are dumb and the ones that are invasive (like about where they sleep, or their sex lives, etc) shouldn't exist lol. privacy is privacy and some people don't know how to respect it at all. even if some of those theories could be true, ultimately speculation is just speculation. it's somewhat a given that it happens on sites like this one, though, but I strongly disagree with those who think shoving their theories and accusations in dnp's faces is okay. tagging them, or spamming their comment sections, or even making 'conspiracy theory' videos on youtube, in my opinion, is a shitty thing to do. youtube is their platform, a place where they work and I think people should leave them alone there, idk.
I honestly cannot stand watching teen girls try to work out where the heck these two men sleep in their own house? Who honestly cares? Does it really matter that much???? Most of the theories that phans come up with can be debunked, imo, and really there's no point because we all know that they won't address any rumours

i agree tbh. i think it reaches a point where it gets out of hand and unreasonable.

im so glad i was actually able to start a conversation that somewhat took off :))
-c

archived
Informer
Informer

Post by archived »

I don't think there is anything wrong with theorising when it is just a bit of fun (eg what video they will post next, why Dan was in the Bahamas). But of course then there are the 'batshit' theories (eg do Dan and Phil share a bed) The whole 'was the latest sleepless night with phil fake' thing would have been okay but the problem was people were only trying to prove it was fake to push the idea they share a bed and that they are in a relationship. It becomes wrong when it crosses the boundary of curiosity and becomes just plain intrusive.

Good question :D
yeehaw partner

wolfgutscharlie

Post by wolfgutscharlie »

Well, I love theorising and always have, however due to my indecisiveness I sometimes think differently to what I usually would and post things I later regret posting. I think if you broadcast yourself online and bait people with many things (for example your relationship) people are going to theorise regardless of whether you want them to or not. I personally don't believe a lot of the theories but like talking about them anyway (like the secret girlfriends theory).

sibmoot
Learner
Learner

Post by sibmoot »

phil needs to escape from dan tbh, dan just seems so negative and toxic. he never plays into phil's weirdness and shuts him down all the time it's pretty irritating.

DaretoDream1225
Learner
Learner

Post by DaretoDream1225 »

Return to “Danisnotonfire & AmazingPhil”