SayWhat
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeautyCrush / Samantha Maria - Part 11

Post by SayWhat »

gloriaboyde wrote:
SayWhat wrote:So Sam is going to vidcon next week. Is this what the 'cryptic' Facebook status was about?
Why would she post anything cryptic about going to Vidcon? When it comes to YouTubers, everyone and their Mum is going to Vidcon.
It was a rhetorical question, since it was posted a couple of pages back that Sam had something to announce over the weekend with 'zip mouth emojis'.

SayWhat
Talker
Talker

Post by SayWhat »

gloriaboyde wrote:
SayWhat wrote:So Sam is going to vidcon next week. Is this what the 'cryptic' Facebook status was about?
Why would she post anything cryptic about going to Vidcon? When it comes to YouTubers, everyone and their Mum is going to Vidcon.
It was a rhetorical question, since it was posted a couple of pages back that Sam had something to announce over the weekend with 'zip mouth emojis'.

SayWhat
Talker
Talker

Post by SayWhat »

gloriaboyde wrote:

SayWhat
Talker
Talker

Post by SayWhat »

gloriaboyde wrote:

SayWhat
Talker
Talker

Post by SayWhat »

gloriaboyde wrote:

SayWhat
Talker
Talker

Post by SayWhat »

gloriaboyde wrote:

SayWhat
Talker
Talker

Post by SayWhat »

gloriaboyde wrote:

SayWhat
Talker
Talker

Post by SayWhat »

gloriaboyde wrote:

SayWhat
Talker
Talker

Post by SayWhat »

gloriaboyde wrote:

Liv24
Learner
Learner

Post by Liv24 »

Have y'all seen that latest pic on her instagram in the grey jumpsuit? I don't know if it's my eyes playing tricks or if that's a little baby bump peeking through

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

gloriaboyde
Informer
Informer

Post by gloriaboyde »

Could be, the comments are full of speculation about that as well.

BrideOfFrankenstein
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BrideOfFrankenstein »

LifeIsPeachy wrote:You can safely fly until pretty late in the pregnancy, although that's pretty uncomfortable.

I don't think it's vidcon, why would she make an entire video about that when she's already anounced it? If it's not a pregnancy, my bet is it's something with YSL since they were the once who brought her to Paris. I saw she tweeted to someone she had a "really good excuse" for slacking on Vlune.. We shall see.
I'd love to know what she thinks is a good excuse for majorly slacking at work (because let's not forget vlogging is part of her job!). Maybe it's the YSL thing.. Although I can totally see her using her prenancy as an excuse. Sam, most pregnant women do their job normally, even when they have bad morning sickness etc.

PocketPLocket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocketPLocket »

I know I'm probably not the best person to be saying this as I took a snapshot of her earlier in the thread, but I don't think it's cool to speculate and comment about baby bumps on her personal instagram. If she's not pregnant and has just gained a little weight OUCH. Especially considering she's mentioned her eating disorder before.

invasionsucexxy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by invasionsucexxy »

I'm cringing at the pregnancy comment on her insta pic that's so invasive and like if she's not it's a fucking shitty thing. People should really let her announce things when she is ready.

colddust-girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by colddust-girl »

I hate speculating as well, but there's a bump in her latest vlog. Jason is filming her doing her makeup 7:30

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

Pregnancy pretty much confirmed based on that!^ :o

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

colddust-girl wrote:I hate speculating as well, but there's a bump in her latest vlog. Jason is filming her doing her makeup 7:30
I don't see any bump..

loldermort333
Talker
Talker

Post by loldermort333 »

I don't think the speculation on the comments was from here, I feel it was from random instagrammers who genuinely noticed a bump

saywhatyouwant2me
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwant2me »

Yeah all the speculation is shitty as she hasn't announced anything if she is pregnant and majority of us have agreed on that point, but we can't account for people without accounts here who check this page or those with accounts who lurk and never post.
Or even those of us who comment, get involved but can't keep it within this forum.
Her belly is looking rounder and rumours spread.
Also we're not the only ones capable of adding 1+1= pregnant maybe other people came to same conclusions on their own.

c-hristine
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by c-hristine »

She's pregnant! She just posted a video about it :?

Return to “BeautyCrush”