Markiplier - Part 9

romr211
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier - Part 9

Post by romr211 »

kannongoober37 wrote:Wait, Mark is learning how to play the guitar? That's great! I didn't know he had started learning. I'm glad he's getting back into more hobbies outside of YouTube.
Wow, two weddings so close to one another! A lot of people like to get married in the springtime. My parents were joyfully wedded in early May.
Just kidding, my parents started hating each other about a year and a half after they tied the knot.
Offtopic: I don't think I've ever been to a wedding that wasn't in the spring or summer.

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

Guitar sounds like a fun thing to learn how to play :) Didn't he say he wanted to learn to play the piano too?

I've been to spring weddings, summer, early fall (like mid Oct). Oh the fun one was in winter...yup nice and cold with snow all around(/sarcasm). I SO don't like the cold and snow but hey weddings are nice?

I don't mind dressing up too much sometimes but I am not one of those young ladies that likes make up, or jewelry or heels. I just rather wear nice dress sandals, maybe a little make up, make my hair look nice, wear a necklace on a really special day, other wise you won't catch me wearing any of those things lol. (Make up is too expensive and take up too much time anyway).

Lady Rorschach
Talker
Talker

Post by Lady Rorschach »

Offtopic: I haven't been to much weddings. The most recent one I can remember was when my stepmom married my dad. It was in Vegas, it was around Christmas time, and I ended up walking my new stepmom down the aisle. It was the best <3

Mark learning how to play was kinda unexpected, but he did say he wanted to get more into music once. If nothing else, it's a nice hobby to do. Course if you Saw that pic on his Instagram, you would find a lot of the comments were either talking about his arm muscles or his crotch shot :roll:
I'm terrible at explaining things.

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

Aww sounds nice! :D

Oh of course. Thirsty horny creepy fans. Speaking of horny creepy fans, I am reading this book called A-Z of Horror Stories. One story was about an author who gets stalked by a really creepy fan. The fan brings him pizza, tries to kill the author, etc. Reminds me of some fans in a certain fandom...*cough*Markiplierfandom*cough*

Cupcake Warpaint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cupcake Warpaint »

I think Mark is suffering from empty nest syndrome. Now that his 'boys' have moved out he's looking for new hobbies to fill his time.

Mark's basically a fifty year old mother whose kids have gone off to college. :)

romr211
Informer
Informer

Post by romr211 »

Lady Rorschach wrote:Mark learning how to play was kinda unexpected, but he did say he wanted to get more into music once. If nothing else, it's a nice hobby to do. Course if you Saw that pic on his Instagram, you would find a lot of the comments were either talking about his arm muscles or his crotch shot :roll:
I remember him saying in a video that Daniel was teaching him how to play guitar. He probably stopped for a while after Daniel passed away and is now starting to pick up on it again.

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

I did click one of the pics of Mark playing guitar....silly kids...*shakes head*

I am sure there's one creepy fan out there that has a foot fetish and is excited by Mark's feet, or even when he turns his feet outwards... Feet are gross people ;; and weird!

If that was the case for Mark holding on playing guitar I understand, when my uncle's mom died my routine was thrown out of wack and took a few months to go back into routine because I okay now. I just wasn't motivated or cared to do anything I enjoyed.

Striker693
Debater
Debater

Post by Striker693 »

Man, Mark's content is on fire at the moment! It's been awhile since he's constantly put out fried gold like this, whatever's perked him up (be it the empty house, the possible girlfriend, or whatever) he's knocking shit out of the park! I've haven't been this entertained in ages! :rofl:

Also, his stuff with Team Edge is great that melon video was hilarious, as was his tired Tasty Planet LP. Looks like he's back on track!

ORZ
Learner
Learner

Post by ORZ »

To be honest, I was more surprised by the lack of "Who took that picture??" comments.
I think it's nice he's learning guitar. I've been playing for 5 years before life got in the way and I dropped it. Also, I think it's a nice kind of tribute to Daniel. Didn't Mark say a long time ago that Daniel was going to teach him music?

Regarding the "cold embrace of death" tweet — nothing to worry about, I'm sure. When I got into my connecting flight which took 14 hours, I wished for the same thing :rofl:
”Internet freedom is a bit of a Rorschach test: it means different things to different people.”

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

ORZ wrote:To be honest, I was more surprised by the lack of "Who took that picture??" comments.
I think it's nice he's learning guitar. I've been playing for 5 years before life got in the way and I dropped it. Also, I think it's a nice kind of tribute to Daniel. Didn't Mark say a long time ago that Daniel was going to teach him music?

Regarding the "cold embrace of death" tweet — nothing to worry about, I'm sure. When I got into my connecting flight which took 14 hours, I wished for the same thing :rofl:
I see that hmg liked the pic and few tweets he made. Maybe she's with him?

fishnchippychips
Debater
Debater

Post by fishnchippychips »

AquarianHorse wrote:
I see that hmg liked the pic and few tweets he made. Maybe she's with him?
I very much doubt it, with her graduating and the point the semester is at, now would not be a good time to take a trip to LA

kei
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kei »

I was surprised at the lack of "who took the photo" comments too, but in a way I'm glad people didn't freak the fuck out over it. If they did, he might have retreated even further into himself.

And yeah she's been liking a lot of his tweets, but she's also liking Wade's and even one of Wiishu's. I think she's just become friends with the whole group, like Schii and her friend (AJ? I don't remember the name) have. She's in the background of so many of the photos people took of him throughout PAX East that I'd say the group spent a lot of time together, so it didn't seem strange to me that she'd like his tweets. She's also been concentrating on graduating, so I doubt she's had time for much more in her life.

romr211
Informer
Informer

Post by romr211 »

Yeah, just because she liked his tweets doesn't mean she's in LA with him.

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

Fair enough :)

Clover329
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Clover329 »

Honestly I've seen hmg's twitter and she is really cool, I'm really glad he didn't choose one of those booby bloggers or makeup youtube girls; I knkw that sounds a little closed minded but haven't u noticed that almost all youtibers are dating ditzy booby girls it's kind of annoying peraonally

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

Ah yeah the ditzy/preppy kind of personality? Yeah, I can understand where you're coming from.
Last edited by AquarianHorse on Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

p34chy
Talker
Talker

Post by p34chy »

Yeah she cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AquarianHorse
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by AquarianHorse »

I haven't watched Mark in awhile, I have to catch up :) Someone said he hit the ceiling or something in a video or got too close to a table? :O Damn :P

Cupcake Warpaint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cupcake Warpaint »

Clover329 wrote:Honestly I've seen hmg's twitter and she is really cool, I'm really glad he didn't choose one of those booby bloggers or makeup youtube girls; I knkw that sounds a little closed minded but haven't u noticed that almost all youtibers are dating ditzy booby girls it's kind of annoying peraonally
I think it's best for people to date whoever makes them happy.

Luckyloo
Learner
Learner

Post by Luckyloo »

avdubs wrote:*begins learning guitar*
*takes posed photo with guitar as if a seasoned player*

lookin at u markimoo :rofl:
Cupcake Warpaint wrote:I think Mark is suffering from empty nest syndrome. Now that his 'boys' have moved out he's looking for new hobbies to fill his time.

Mark's basically a fifty year old mother whose kids have gone off to college. :)

Return to “Markiplier”