IckleMissMayhem
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Dan & Phil Part 57: Dance of Stans and Anti-Phans

Post by IckleMissMayhem »

oqua wrote:
swofro wrote:Seeing so many jealous dan example makes me wonder sometimes if it is sort of a kink (lol) between them. Like Phil deliberately make dan jealous and get kicks out of it.

this can probably be worded better, i think. I cant english right now
Ha! This reminds me of elias5's brilliant suggestion that maybe they get off on "acting platonic on certain occasions." (Which is still one of the greatest things I've ever read on this site, seriously. :rofl:)
Trust me, it can work very well... Ahem. sorry, what?! *cough*

In my head, Phil seems like an outrageous flirt, who'd run a mile if anyone actually responded to it, or alternatively would be too shy to act on it. [If Phan Is Real]Good work Mr Howell[/If Phan Is Real]

daphenaxa
Informer
Informer

Post by daphenaxa »

lol that Tom Odell video was so uncomfortable, Dan was IN THERE fast like fuck off he mine.

IckleMissMayhem
Talker
Talker

And in news that will shock and surprise absolutely nobody...!

[tweet][/tweet]

lilMango
Learner
Learner

Post by lilMango »

Can I just say this is the cringiest image I have ever seen in my life

LIKE HAVE THEY EVER EVEN WATCHED DAN'S VIDEOS? I'm crying oh my god somebody burn my eyes
These types of images fit in with the screencaps of Dan saying something "inspirational" when really he was saying it sarcastically. They're putting him on a pedestal, or maybe even something more than that. If I was Dan, these images would make me more furious than most rumors. These people are making him into a completely different person!
hahah sorry I get a bit passionate when it comes to this kind of thing, no hate towards anybody

Also yay about the Vidcon thing!!!! I'm so excited! I've heard there's some sort of raffle this year so that the meetups aren't so hectic, which means there's a chance I won't get to see them, but I guess whatever happens happens. que sera sera. ahahah

IckleMissMayhem
Talker
Talker

[youtube][/youtube]

Hang on... hold up. Since when have these two platonic-bff-no-really's had a spare room?

Or am I STILL missing something with the floor plan of their house? :rofl:

redelep
Talker
Talker

Post by redelep »

IckleMissMayhem wrote:And in news that will shock and surprise absolutely nobody...!

[tweet][/tweet]
interesting that they dont say danisnotonfire or AmazingPhil. maybe they're more well known now by their names rather than their internet monikers. or has it always been like that?

dear god, i hope they burn their brandings soon. what dan said in his ISG to change his danisnotonfire name to something else, gives me hope. it'd be amazing finally, if i could relate to them all over again now im older (ie. not within their target demographic) i'd love it if dan or phil make videos on how hard it is to adult or anything that is remotely "grown-up."
if you're wondering where the dnp people have gone to and why did this thread is so f*cking dead and hasnt move in a year, pls google in depth bants and click on the forum bc that's where we are

daphenaxa
Informer
Informer

Post by daphenaxa »

lilMango wrote:Can I just say this is the cringiest image I have ever seen in my life

LIKE HAVE THEY EVER EVEN WATCHED DAN'S VIDEOS? I'm crying oh my god somebody burn my eyes
These types of images fit in with the screencaps of Dan saying something "inspirational" when really he was saying it sarcastically. They're putting him on a pedestal, or maybe even something more than that. If I was Dan, these images would make me more furious than most rumors. These people are making him into a completely different person!
hahah sorry I get a bit passionate when it comes to this kind of thing, no hate towards anybody

Also yay about the Vidcon thing!!!! I'm so excited! I've heard there's some sort of raffle this year so that the meetups aren't so hectic, which means there's a chance I won't get to see them, but I guess whatever happens happens. que sera sera. ahahah
sorry I liked your post by mistake wanting to respond but why are you talking about Dan only? They are putting all 4 of the fantastic foursome on a pedestal here. Has Chris ever said something like this unsarcastically? Has PJ? even Phil. maybe he fits a bit more in this picture but that is extremely exaggerated.

gasp
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gasp »

I can't take "accept yourself my precious crabslut" seriously. please tell me the snorted while they wrote that.

lilMango
Learner
Learner

Post by lilMango »

daphenaxa wrote:
lilMango wrote:Can I just say this is the cringiest image I have ever seen in my life

sorry I liked your post by mistake wanting to respond but why are you talking about Dan only? They are putting all 4 of the fantastic foursome on a pedestal here. Has Chris ever said something like this unsarcastically? Has PJ? even Phil. maybe he fits a bit more in this picture but that is extremely exaggerated.
Ohhh ok I'm sorry I had no idea it was all four of them. I don't watch PJ or Chris, I noticed phil was in this one but I don't see him exaggerated much, I just focused on Dan because I see stuff like this towards him so so often, and I've mentioned it before in this thread

Haha I probably should have realized that I've never heard Dan say "crabslut" or "planet explorer", I just saw brown hair and I was like AHH RAGE :rofl: I apologize

IckleMissMayhem
Talker
Talker

redelep wrote:
interesting that they dont say danisnotonfire or AmazingPhil. maybe they're more well known now by their names rather than their internet monikers. or has it always been like that?
Seems to be the vast majority of the creators on these pics on the VidCon twitter seem to be real-name-ing, rather than channel name... PJ, Jack & Dean are the same.

corn flakes
Learner
Learner

Post by corn flakes »

lilMango wrote: LIKE HAVE THEY EVER EVEN WATCHED DAN'S VIDEOS? I'm crying oh my god somebody burn my eyes

Hi, while I understand where you are coming from I don't think he will be furios but upset by people don't understading what he is trying to say. People tend at the same time to put him on a pedestral but to also take something he said and put a bad meaning to it:
example A; the isg where he advised to not take nudes
example B: the tweet where he cancelled the ls,
At the end I think the dude has given up .

swofro
Learner
Learner

Post by swofro »

I kinda forgot for a second they are going to the states. I wonder if D and P going to participate in Youtubers React after that drama going on with Fine Brothers few months ago. I mean, D and P are generally love being in drama-free zone, and will not take the risk to do anything offending and sorts. Also we never get to hear their reaction because of the two weeks break from younow.
English is not my first nor second language. Expect the worst. :love2:

lilMango
Learner
Learner

Post by lilMango »

corn flakes wrote: Hi, while I understand where you are coming from I don't think he will be furios but upset by people don't understading what he is trying to say. People tend at the same time to put him on a pedestral but to also take something he said and put a bad meaning to it:
example A; the isg where he advised to not take nudes
example B: the tweet where he cancelled the ls,
At the end I think the dude has given up .
Of course, I know he probably thinks nothing of it, or if he does he doesn't say anything about it. This is just what bothers me about the internet, hence me saying that if I were Dan I would be furious.

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

The Internet knows all your secrets

Return to “Danisnotonfire & AmazingPhil”