Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Devon the coattail rider.

Post by sloth »

She just looks like she stinks. That hair needs a good wash

Post by Guest »

SunnyDays wrote:She has always reminded me of Shelley Duvall, from The Shining.

:rofl: How did I not see this before! She so does! :rofl:

em-snow
Informer
Informer

Post by em-snow »

Oh my god her latest make up 'tutorial' :rofl: why does it look like she's a child been let loose with her mums make up bag. Oh lord :rofl:

Bejewelled0901
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Bejewelled0901 »

Oh my goodness I can't get over her make up "tutorial". She has absolutely zero skill with make up or any awareness of what suits her. Plus she is so self-deprecating from start to finish, I cannot understand why people enjoy watching her videos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fruitloaf

Post by fruitloaf »

How can you come on to YouTube, upload a make-up tutorial and say that 'I have no idea what I'm doing'. Really? Very convincing. I don't think that anybody will take her seriously, when she has no confidence and has self-doubt with her application skills. She could at least researched and watched other make-up artists, on YouTube for inspiration and to widen her knowledge and skills before posting the video.

I feel pretty bad for Devon, I have to admit. She so badly wants YouTube fame, to have thousands of subscribers but she doesn't come across very well and professional. I get that she's not really self-assured within herself and it shows but maybe YouTube is not for her? Ever since she got with Matt and started her channel, she still has under 2,000 subscribers and very low views. I think that she expected to gain many subscribers in a very short space time merely through association, but it didn't transpire the way she had envisioned so she probably feels disappointed since she so desperately wants to be popular.

OT: The voicemail message at the end of her videos makes me cringe.

pinkfr0sting
Informer
Informer

Post by pinkfr0sting »

All her videos have this dull vibe. It's just so bland and boring! I know no one is forcing me to watch her videos (which I really can't anyway) but how can people watch the entire thing? Her winks were incredibly cringeworthy as well :?

RubyWooo
Debater
Debater

Post by RubyWooo »

You can watch her videos on 1.5 speed and it's still slow.

(Then when you're used to 1.5 speed go back to the normal speed, soooo sloooooow)

allIwantedwascake
Talker
Talker

Post by allIwantedwascake »

In Matt's latest post on instagram some "hater" commented (it was deleted so idk what did it say) and some cousin of Devon (whose username also ends in "louise96" :? ) commented defending Devon and Matt, and said "You don't know the whole story behing why Matt is no longer with Louise, so shush"
Do YOU know, random Devon's cousin? Idk it sounded bitchy. The person probably involved Louise and she just said that. How awkward.
English is my second language, sorry if I have mistakes <3

Good_Bake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Good_Bake »

pinkfr0sting wrote:All her videos have this dull vibe. It's just so bland and boring! I know no one is forcing me to watch her videos (which I really can't anyway) but how can people watch the entire thing? Her winks were incredibly cringeworthy as well :?
she's trying to force a career in it when it's really not gonna happen. Louise is very bubbly and entertaining most of the time, and actually has some interesting views and opinions for all her flaws. Who even is Devon?!

fruitloaf

Post by fruitloaf »

Devon might as well do something else and call it a day. Everything she's doing on YouTube, is very try hard and too forced. I think she's originally a photographer? I think that she would probably benefit from having a job outside of YouTube because, she also claimed to have anxiety. In conjunction with the pressures she's putting on herself, to be internet famous she could end up feeling far worse.

meowelseh
Informer
Informer

Post by meowelseh »

allIwantedwascake wrote:In Matt's latest post on instagram some "hater" commented (it was deleted so idk what did it say) and some cousin of Devon (whose username also ends in "louise96" :? ) commented defending Devon and Matt, and said "You don't know the whole story behing why Matt is no longer with Louise, so shush"
Do YOU know, random Devon's cousin? Idk it sounded bitchy. The person probably involved Louise and she just said that. How awkward.
It's so awkward and childish how Devon's family and friends have publicly defended her and talked about their relationship. Also, the way that Devon openly deletes comments and blocks "haters"... if your relationship was so great you wouldn't give a shit about that.

Splath81
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Splath81 »

That makeup tutorial was just sad. I've noticed that she sorta shakes her head real quick a lot. Anyway, why wouldn't she want to try to learn to apply make up better? Nothing wrong with learning basic makeup techniques and which colors complement others. I don't understand how people can like her video. Make didn't look nice and she's just so awkward.

gossipgalxo
Informer
Informer

Post by gossipgalxo »

Good god. That really is the stuff of nightmares. I skipped through the video to see what the makeup ended up looking like, saw that and went back to the beginning because I thought I must have missed her saying she went to a circus or clown themed New Years event Image

JAimeee
Talker
Talker

Post by JAimeee »

gossipgalxo wrote:Image
Good god. That really is the stuff of nightmares. I skipped through the video to see what the makeup ended up looking like, saw that and went back to the beginning because I thought I must have missed her saying she went to a circus or clown themed New Years event Image

Damn that was the strangest thing to watch. Wouldn't you put primer on your face? Wouldn't you set foundation? I find it funny that she only put foundation on the lower half of her face. I have a heavier fringe than her and I always blend the foundation to my forehead...what if the wind blew :p

I find it strange that she says I'm not a make up person blah blah yet all her videos make it clear she wants to be like all the other YouTubers (Louise) in doing hauls, make up, home shit. If photography was your main job and you had this platform to feed from why wouldn't you be doing show reels or slideshow stuff. Or even behind the scenes. She's just so focused on being like Lou

Post by Guest »

gossipgalxo wrote:Image
Good god. That really is the stuff of nightmares. I skipped through the video to see what the makeup ended up looking like, saw that and went back to the beginning because I thought I must have missed her saying she went to a circus or clown themed New Years event

Dear god that is the stuff of nightmares! Imagine waking up to that! She actually thinks it suits her! What a joke! :rofl:

Post by Guest »

You know what this reminds me of, one of the jokers laughing gas victims! So creepy!

Post by Guest »

Anyone see her tweets about her finding something nasty about her online? She then mentions how she never goes on here! *cough* lie!

Someone said to her on twitter its because we are jealous. Yeah...I'm really jealous of someone who applies make up like a clown, can't string a simple sentence together, makes pointless vidoes, acts like a teenager and is creepy ossessed with her bfs child. Matt is not exactly attractive is he.

She's pointless and needs to stop acting like she's a big deal. She needs to stop stealing Louise's life. Utter clueless she is!

allIwantedwascake
Talker
Talker

Post by allIwantedwascake »

Doughnutdemon12 wrote:Anyone see her tweets about her finding something nasty about her online? She then mentions how she never goes on here! *cough* lie!

Someone said to her on twitter its because we are jealous. Yeah...I'm really jealous of someone who applies make up like a clown, can't string a simple sentence together, makes pointless vidoes, acts like a teenager and is creepy ossessed with her bfs child. Matt is not exactly attractive is he.

She's pointless and needs to stop acting like she's a big deal. She needs to stop stealing Louise's life. Utter clueless she is!
She says that so people will go all "Aw, don't listen to them, you're amazing blabla", or to feel for a sec that she is some kind of celebrity. According to her, the world needs good people but what she did to Louise that time she spoiled Lou had a partner and refused to change the message was pretty bitchy (among other stuff)
English is my second language, sorry if I have mistakes <3

mix10
Debater
Debater

Post by mix10 »

Why would you do a tutorial when you admittedly have no idea what you're doing? A tutorial is meant to show people how to do something...she would have been better off just making a post listing what products she used or something. She's also not funny or interesting enough to pull off a "fail" type video or a parody.

bellagirllonge
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by bellagirllonge »

I'm assuming she's tweeting about the video I made as even I was surprised at how many views it had. That's funny as fuck though, because there was nothing judgemental or cruel said in it. It was just straight up footage from her videos hahaha!

Return to “Devon Louise”