General Hollyannaeree Thread Part 6

LAgurl1997
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Hollyannaeree Thread Part 6

Post by LAgurl1997 »

We need to see her trying to prove that her fridge body is actually a size 25 wearing, curvy ass out to there bombshell body!!

Get on the scale in front of us!
Use a measuring tape without cutting out, in ONE SHOT!
Put the jeans on without struggling!

squishystyle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squishystyle »

Her ass would still find a way to get around that! :rofl: I bet she would buy a size bigger in jeans and a size 0 then switch the damn labels. :rofl:
"These might look a little big but it's just the angle and camera!"

sesamekiss
Learner
Learner

Post by sesamekiss »

Just going through Zack's old tweets and it is quite sad to see how different his relationship with Melissa was and the one with Holly is.
Zack seemed to be quite proud to show her off, theres load of photos and stuff and in the photos they look like an actual couple. where as Holly they seem just like there together...

Its really weird. I dont know if Zack is just more private to show his relationship on social media - maybe his relationship with Melissa ended quite badly? and now he doesnt want to show her, or maybe he still likes her? as he hasn't removed her pics on his twitter?? Usually if it ends badly you'd want to remove every trace right??

Maybe they are each others rebound? Holly obviously had steve...and he had melissa, they broke up around the same time?? and now they found each other where as Zack doesnt see it as a serious thing, Holly obviously rebounded diff and clinging on to him even more as to not lose him!

Zack is also around 26. Looking at his Linkedin his uni years are same as mine, so he must be my age, 26 to 27. Which means he probably isnt look too seriously to settle down.

Shanghai_Lili

Post by Shanghai_Lili »

Trolling_Trolling_ wrote:What next for holls balls guys ?

We called her broke & she went and bought 38 designer bags in fifteen seconds. ✔️ That her bum ass will be reselling in about 1 month. She probably holds her breath every time she swipes that card :D

We called her an insecure tacky teen wanna be & she made a video to explain herself To us ✔️

We laugh at her situationship and how forced it is & she posts a picture of the world's stiffest most inaffectionate couple. That backfired on her for a few reasons: 1. She looks stupid 2. His teeth look stupid 3. She really looks like she's in her mid 40s and that's AFTER retouching and a filter lol

She's on a hamster wheel. Same shit every fucking day. Yawn.
We know Holly is dumb but how can it be that easy to manipulate her? She is so easy to troll that's unbelievable! I come to believe that she is ready to accept any kind of advertising even the worst.

Btw I'm surprised she hasn't posted a picture of Toothy and her at the Lakers game. Maybe she's still photoshopping it :roll:

Shanghai_Lili

Post by Shanghai_Lili »

Here are some of the services provided by Toothy's dad's company. I couldn't stop laughing at the reputation management service!! :rofl:
Holly should do an internship in that service, she has already experience in managing her reputation :rofl:

Blueberryvanilla
Learner
Learner

Post by Blueberryvanilla »

Hey,long time lurker.

The only thing that actually annoys me about Holly is that she's always talking about her "big legs" and that she buys xs. I'm sorry but that's a lie. I used to have a thinner waist (around the same she claims to be) and my legs were not that big and I could never squeze myself into xs. xs is VERY thin.

Stagemom69
Learner
Learner

Post by Stagemom69 »

Her latest IG post about "winning" :rofl:

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

Shanghai_Lili

Post by Shanghai_Lili »

"obviously doesn't work for that person since they can help but comment." AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING HOLLY? YOU CAN'T HELP BUT COMMENT BACK!
Can she be more dumb??

Uncreativenamex3
Learner
Learner

Post by Uncreativenamex3 »

Why does she think that eating protein bars and protein chips instantly make her a healthier person? Ugh.... You shouldn't eat that much protein if you're not working it off.

I'm referring to her Snap of Quest Protein Chips. :roll:

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

TinisaurusRex wrote:Image

Holly is a miserable, bitter bitch, and she's not winning at life. I could understand this post in relation to people in your personal and professional circles, however it doesn't make sense for someone to post this who puts most of their life on social media publicly for everyone to see. No one really cares about you or your happiness and they will comment whatever they want. They are not invested in you. Holly doesn't have any friends so this is obviously directed at her followers. How about instead of trying to change others behaviours, you live your life how you want and don't pay attention to what others think? At 32 years old she still can't grasp this concept. I always find it funny that most of the quotes she likes or fucks up her feed to post are the opposite of what Holly is/ does.

LAgurl1997
Talker
Talker

Post by LAgurl1997 »

Wow, she REALLY is clueless isn't she? She has NO idea what a healthy diet is.

It rages me that someone even commented on her being a fitness model the other day on her ugly haggard selfie!

Does she have ANY idea what it's like to live a committed, healthy fit life?
It's NOT easy, and definitely not walking on a treadmill for 30 minutes at 5 MPH.
It's weight training 5-6 days a week, meal prep, etc. They don't eat some shitty processed protein chips.
Gawwwwd she is such a stupid bitch.

onherknees
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by onherknees »

LOOOOL guyss she deleted that pic, guess she realized how stupid she sounds

onherknees
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by onherknees »

LOOOOL guyss she deleted that pic, guess she realized how stupid she sounds

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

I see she bought some Adidas golf shoes, trying to be all sporty for Toothy. I can't wait to see her slutty golf skirts and OOTDs. Fucking try-hard. :roll:

squishystyle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by squishystyle »

Too bad Fashion Nova doesn't make any sport skirts for Thotty. :roll:

lolitay_77
Debater
Debater

Post by lolitay_77 »

^ horry will customize a mini skirts anyway...Embroidery with chanel logo :roll: uhu!

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

She bought brand new golf shoes to wear to the driving range :roll:

Doing way too much to impress zack lmao

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

Guuurl, you don't technically need golf shoes for the driving range! What's next? A set of golf clubs?

And I can't get over the amount of money this chick will throw down just to fit in. Golf shoes, Chanel/designer bags accessories, Lakers crap, the list goes on. :roll:

LAgurl1997
Talker
Talker

Post by LAgurl1997 »

I think it speaks volume that SHE is buying shit (tickets, shoes, clothing, etc.) to accommodate Toothy's 'passion' (if you can call 'watching sports' or 'liking a sports team' a passion lol) but the other way around - nothing.

On the other hand though Holly REALLY doesn't have much else going on outside shopping at LV and fighting with people on social media, so.... I take what I just said back :rofl:

Wow, being 32 or 33 or whatever and she literally has NOTHING other than some bags - that is really an empty feeling.
She literally doesn't have a job - at this point, I wouldn't call her a Youtube GURU.

Return to “Hollyannaeree”