General Hollyannaeree Thread Part 6

misskeepitreal
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Hollyannaeree Thread Part 6

Post by misskeepitreal »

Trolling_Trolling_ wrote:What next for holls balls guys ?

We called her broke & she went and bought 38 designer bags in fifteen seconds. ✔️ That her bum ass will be reselling in about 1 month. She probably holds her breath every time she swipes that card :D

We called her an insecure tacky teen wanna be & she made a video to explain herself To us ✔️

We laugh at her situationship and how forced it is & she posts a picture of the world's stiffest most inaffectionate couple. That backfired on her for a few reasons: 1. She looks stupid 2. His teeth look stupid 3. She really looks like she's in her mid 40s and that's AFTER retouching and a filter lol

She's on a hamster wheel. Same shit every fucking day. Yawn.
She def stalked the shiet out of Toothy's ex Melissa Cortez!!!!! All those booty shorts, sneaks and Brandy Melville crop tops!!! What a loser........ She's tries so hard to be everything she aint and its so pathetic. What I don't get is why she wants to be 18-25 in her 30s. That's not cute. Act your age woman!!! She tried getting fuller lips and a bigger butt but if God didn't give that to you then don't fuck with it.....be who you are!!!!! What annoys me the most is that she's mentally stupid and feeds on this shiet. It fuels her to try to be better, but it's obvs not working. I can't stand people who copy others and think that they're original. You're not. You're sheep.

If I were him, I'd think she's just a girl who keeps me warm at night. I wouldn't marry her because she doesn't have any goals or social skills. If she's this paranoid online, imagine wtf she's like in person. I bet you a million she's constantly checking her phone and bitching about her haters. I'd end it right there because she looks boring as hell to talk to. We've seen her boring AF vblogs about NOTHING. She's in a relationship with her phone. All she wants to do is brag about him online and that sometimes she's not always alone. I've seen that shitty Ugo place too, it's a fucking kiosk!

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

^ I remember a while ago when they went to NY together she wrote replied to someone on instagram saying that her and zack were in bed laughing at all her hater comments. If that's true, how much more pathetic can you get? You're on vacation and sitting in bed reading Instagram comments and laughing with your new bf? Get a life! If I were in her position and I bitched to my bf about hater comments, he would say something like "get over it" or "who cares, they're strangers".

I'm sure by now Zack is probably over her and her bullshit seeing that he left those comments up on their pic for a while :rofl:

He's not serious about her, and even if he were, I doubt they would end up getting married anyways. He doesn't seem ready to settle down.

Post by Guest »

Offtopic: whoa, that melissa girl is gorgeous!! i need to know how toothy landed her because she is out of his league tbh :rofl:

LAgurl1997
Talker
Talker

Post by LAgurl1997 »

If you Google "Ugo" - it even states that it's a casual Italian place or whatever. They never go anywhere that's nice, it seems. Mexican, Japanese place that serves mocha with chocolate syrup (wtf?) and this??

No need to be going to super nice places (bet they can't even get into those places off Sunset) but if she is yelling at everyone online and bringing her prized Chanel or LV - shit, I'd want to go somewhere high end then.....Ugo.

Shanghai_Lili

Post by Shanghai_Lili »

Guys, I think I've found where she got her mochi ice cream . In one of her vlog (VLOG: I FELL OFF THE WAGON - SO MUCH FOOD | HANGING WITH FRIENDS), she says that her favorite sushis were the 911 rolls from California Roll and Sushi. And here is what I found on their menu:

Whaou! So she went to a cheap place with her 3000$ handbag and probably 5000$ Cartier and Chanel jewelry to get americanized sushis and a $1.75 mochi ice cream... :roll:

Uncreativenamex3
Learner
Learner

Post by Uncreativenamex3 »

Shanghai_Lili wrote:Guys, I think I've found where she got her mochi ice cream . In one of her vlog (VLOG: I FELL OFF THE WAGON - SO MUCH FOOD | HANGING WITH FRIENDS), she says that her favorite sushis were the 911 rolls from California Roll and Sushi. And here is what I found on their menu:

Whaou! So she went to a cheap place with her 3000$ handbag and probably 5000$ Cartier and Chanel jewelry to get americanized sushis and a $1.75 mochi ice cream... :roll:
$1.75...are you kidding me. Wow. She made it sound all sophisticated like it was some high end restaurant.

timewasting
Informer
Informer

Post by timewasting »

Shanghai_Lili wrote:Guys, I think I've found where she got her mochi ice cream . In one of her vlog (VLOG: I FELL OFF THE WAGON - SO MUCH FOOD | HANGING WITH FRIENDS), she says that her favorite sushis were the 911 rolls from California Roll and Sushi. And here is what I found on their menu:

It's not a big deal where she eats, she orders Papa Johns... Clearly does not have the most refined taste in food. I have no qualms about cheap food either. Cheap food can often be great :tu:

Guess it was weird that she was being secretive about where she got her mochi ice cream. Even though you can literally pick up a pack of them at any Asian supermarket.

Shanghai_Lili

Post by Shanghai_Lili »

timewasting wrote:

It's not a big deal where she eats, she orders Papa Johns... Clearly does not have the most refined taste in food. I have no qualms about cheap food either. Cheap food can often be great :tu:

Guess it was weird that she was being secretive about where she got her mochi ice cream. Even though you can literally pick up a pack of them at any Asian supermarket.
I completely agree with you ! Food quality is not necessarily related to the price, except junk food :tu:
But it would have been so easy for her to just tell where she got her ice cream. I guess she just wanted to make it sound sophisticated like Uncreativenamex3 said. Makes her look even more pathetic

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

Just got to make the followers think she is lunching in Beverly Hills with her LV on one arm and man on the other.

eviekins
Learner
Learner

Post by eviekins »

This is what the restaurant looks like..she probably wore her clothes from fashion nova, loubs and her LV or Chanel bag to this place...I would wear flip flops to eat here.

prettyontheinside
Informer
Informer

Post by prettyontheinside »

lol. no high end sushi place in LA (and there are a many of them) would serve something that looks like that. the chocolate syrup is embarrassing.

there's a wine bar in downtown culver city called ugo, and it's actually nice, and not fast casual. it's not fancy though. the paper cup makes me think she went to the ugo coffee shop in santa monica/ third street promenade. that's where toothy lives, right? she was prob there hanging out with him?

sweettarttiff
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sweettarttiff »

As much as I like to shit on Holly, I think it's a bit excessive to stalk her bf's company and work life and past relationships... not that I am defending them, but its definitely a bit invading lol.

Besides that, I still think Holly is a big joke. I showed my friends this forum over the weekend and everyone was so fascinated at how she really is. we literally skimmed through the pages of the previous threads and laughed at everything.

I don't understand why she feels the need to explain herself in everything she do. people who are confident and happy with their lives, would not need to explain anything to anyone. you don't owe anyone an explanation. smh.

i also find ti kinda sad that she literally as no friends beside Anne. I have never seen other girls on her social media.

pinkpeony
Learner
Learner

Post by pinkpeony »

That's so embarrassing. What a sad attempt at showing off your lavish lifestyle in a food court sushi restaurant. She just sold a ton of items from her luxesales account, so prepare for another "omg I love tacky items" haul.

eviekins
Learner
Learner

Post by eviekins »

LOL I love Heart oh my god she is still mocking Holly for the "so you know it's real" with her tarte eyeliner :rofl:

I wonder if Anne and Heart ever gossip about Holly when they hangout..whatever happened to Holly and Heart anyways? They were friends at one point

eviekins
Learner
Learner

Post by eviekins »

LOL I love Heart oh my god she is still mocking Holly for the "so you know it's real" with her tarte eyeliner :rofl:

I wonder if Anne and Heart ever gossip about Holly when they hangout..whatever happened to Holly and Heart anyways? They were friends at one point

bobbythegreat25
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by bobbythegreat25 »

Can someone message me Toothy's ex gf insta? I can't search her up :(
Just to put it out there.. I don't judge Toothy. I just want to see, because you guys said she's really pretty. Haha

LAgurl1997
Talker
Talker

Post by LAgurl1997 »

I don't think any of us were "stalking" Toothy or anything like that - when it's right there on Twitter, or the first thing that comes up when people Google you, that's not really stalking, more like "curiosity" lol Plus Toothy tagged his exGF so it's not hard to find her.

I think we were just trying to see what this "entrepreneur" (uh-huh) is all about and I think it means....he has no job.

Also, that mocha with chocolate syrup is GROSS and it's really trashy looking.

It's really sad that she goes to places that has paper cups and $1.75 mochi dessert and she is fighting with people about how Michael Kors is sooooooo beneath her taste.
No fucking wonder she didn't tell the commenter where exactly she was with that shitty dessert.
Way to carry your purchases from Chanel to a MALL FOOD COURT, bitch!

Loubielou11
Learner
Learner

Post by Loubielou11 »

^^^ Thank you. Curiosity is exactly what made me Google Toothys name. It's a HUGE pet peeve when some one claims to be an entrepreneur and has absolutely nothing to show for it. If he was truly an entrepreneur, HE would be the one paying for those Laker tickets, and actually splurge every now and then for a nice dinner at a high end restaurant and not a food court place. :roll:

Jenene
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Jenene »

She just give a long-winded response to someone asking about her foundation color. And she just had to throw in the driving range part so others know what she's not just sitting at home. You could've said "outdoors" or something more vague... Sick of this girl flaunting every little thing that she does when it's just a common activity that other normal people do!! Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trolling_Trolling_
Learner
Learner

Post by Trolling_Trolling_ »

WHAT?! when it's online it's fair game. I don't understand why people say that...mainly because it's a gossip forum. We dig shit up and I will not apologize that we a thorough *sips tea* lol

Return to “Hollyannaeree”