Aged, Haggered, and Out on Bail (YWP) pt 8

lookawayitstragic
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aged, Haggered, and Out on Bail (YWP) pt 8

Post by lookawayitstragic »

tar wrote:<br abp="466"><br abp="467">True. She doesn't have a filter on SnapChat.<br abp="468">She has shown her whole life except for going to court. :rofl: <br abp="469">She snaps everything.
Did she say what she was crying about?

lookawayitstragic
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Post by lookawayitstragic »

mascaralovingme wrote:
sukitupbuttercup wrote:She must've caught this comment after it had already been up for quite a while or she wouldn've just deleted it. I'm sure it was less obvious to her since it was under someone else's original comment. Nonetheless it's so so telling. <br abp="1021"><br abp="1022">Image<br abp="1023">Image<br abp="1024">Image<br abp="1025"><br abp="1026"><br abp="1027">Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
<br abp="1028"><br abp="1029">Ok excuse me for totally losing my shit for a minute or two....<br abp="1030"><br abp="1031">Who the hell does she think she is calling her follower a bitch? And right after she does the same to her daughter? She needs to get a godamned grip. She is a woman not a teen or even a twenty something. Act your damn age and start speaking to people like you have some GOTdamn sense. Listening to all that music must have made you think your so hard you can talk to people any kinda way but you can't. You wouldn't know what the hell to do if someone was right in front of you. Call someone a bitch then. <br abp="1032"><br abp="1033">You wouldn't because the number one thing I think you are is a coward. You hide behind lies and piles of crappy candles and other free shit because there is absolutely nothing of value about you. You haven't built, created, or done anything of interest on your own it's always been off someone else's back. Your a user and a loser who can call other people names all day but what have you got at the end of the day? Absolutely nothing. Everything you have is courtesy of someone ELSE. Keep the word bitch out of your mouth because that's a compliment in comparison to the bottom feeder you are. <br abp="1034"><br abp="1035">I'm done whew! That set me off. Calling people out on Twitter. Who does she think she is!!!!
I love this post and also that ballsy NMC person.

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”