ViviannaDoesNothing Part 3

dollhouse
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

ViviannaDoesNothing Part 3

Post by dollhouse »

I also would just like to say ViviannaDoesTheSameVideosOverAndOver could have worked but its a little long... anyway, enjoy.

noragrets
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: ViviannaDoesNothing Part 3

Post by noragrets »

so does anyone think she'll start doing wedding videos soon?

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

-P-
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by -P- »

x

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

Following in case something interesting happens... although I highly doubt it :roll:
BANNED

:hugs:

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by peanutella »

Non.

Post by Guest »

noragrets wrote:so does anyone think she'll start doing wedding videos soon?
Oh I so can't wait for all the wedding-related puns she's going to come up with. It's going to be a new level of tragedy when she finds a new way to butcher the English language.

rhi14
Debater
Debater

Post by rhi14 »

Boring Bride Anna...

Lime
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lime »

I doubt it. Mark probably wouldn't want their wedding to be so public and talked about, hence Anna won't mention much about it
English is not my native language, excuse the mistakes.

BestLaidPlans1
Learner
Learner

Post by BestLaidPlans1 »

I have to say I think the comments about Mark are reaching.Anna is just a person with terrible writing skills and below average make up skills who got lucky with youtube.She doesn't try harder because she doesn't have to and she doesn't have anything more to offer,of course she lost interest in make up,she doesn't go anywhere-she works from home and she is engaged. Only talented people can blog and do youtube full time and remain relevant. Anna could be interesting only if she had a proper job as well and if we could relate somewhat to her life.This way she is just a nice person earning a lot of money with a ridiculous job.

All the times she mentioned "Mark wouldn't let me do this or buy this.." she wanted to buy something stupid and everyone would have told her the same thing. Mark is a guy who comes from Birmingham and works in London,but he moved to Brighton so that Anna could be close to her family (hence why he has to get up at 4.30).Anna gets up at the same time because otherwise they wouldn't have synchronized timetables and they would end up not spending any time together. ;)

loversbeware
Lurker
Lurker

Post by loversbeware »

I really do think Mark is controlling her. I didn't start noticing it until they moved to Brighton. Did it cost more? I'm not sure. Her blog writing hasn't changed though imo. Also I think that it was a mistake to leave London. She was doing so much better there. It's not that hard to go out and make some new friends that don't do YouTube.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thischick
Learner
Learner

Post by thischick »

In general I don't think controlling guys like you to be near family or have friends. Someone is more likely to notice and stop it. I think you guys are reaching. They seem like they both really love each other and do a lot for each other.

People sometimes change and get boring with age. I used to party hard and have crazy colored hair and I had a much crazier fashion/makeup sense.

Now I wear my natural hair color, neutral colors and the same makeup look everyday. I also prefer staying home or a night in with friends to going out. Granted I'm no blogger but still it happens.

They seem in love, fiscally responsible and boring.

I think they're both cheap after seeing her ring. I know everyone doesn't want a big one but I assume they try to save where they can.

colddust-girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by colddust-girl »

I don't think she'll be doing any videos anymore haha

daddyoh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by daddyoh »

maybe he's keeping her away from all the london events / nights out with lily and her friends. anna doesn't make the trek anymore unless mark is with her, have you noticed? lily branched out but anna's just getting greyer.

mark seems very private, that's probably why the vlogs are garbage. i think he'd rather die than have his wedding business posted about on youtube. i'd be surprised if she did more than one video about it.

simplefiction
Learner
Learner

Post by simplefiction »

daddyoh wrote:maybe he's keeping her away from all the london events / nights out with lily and her friends. anna doesn't make the trek anymore unless mark is with her, have you noticed? lily branched out but anna's just getting greyer.

mark seems very private, that's probably why the vlogs are garbage. i think he'd rather die than have his wedding business posted about on youtube. i'd be surprised if she did more than one video about it.

I'm not sure how everyone keeps saying Mark is so incredibly private. I mean half of her vlogs are them on dates or shopping. More often than not he is either talking or sometimes takes the camera. He even vlogged that whole bike ride between London and Paris with Lily's boyfriend Rich. If he was so incredibly private I highly doubt he would do that, even for Anna.

As for him being super controlling, he may have had some influence on her not wasting money on yet another pair of ugly shoes or a whistles bag, but controlling boyfriends wean their girlfriends off friends and family, and other than Lily, Anna's friends were mostly in Brighton as well as her family. She always said she was extremely close to her family and they often either went down or her parents went up to London. It's not a huge stretch to me that she'd want to move back. I mean, being such a huge homebody it's not like she would miss that much in London other than Lily.

evilgremlin
Learner
Learner

Post by evilgremlin »

People on this website seem to latch onto really boring, repetitive topics, like Mark or Sammi's hair. I just avoid the threads that are dull to me. The users decide the content, so maybe seek out a different thread?

noragrets
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by noragrets »

evilgremlin wrote:People on this website seem to latch onto really boring, repetitive topics, like Mark or Sammi's hair. I just avoid the threads that are dull to me. The users decide the content, so maybe seek out a different thread?
well when the youtubers themselves are boring and repetitive there's not much else to go on!

rhi14
Debater
Debater

Post by rhi14 »

Notice how Anna says in her newest vlog that she's filmed and edited a video by 3pm.

Youtubers are full of absolute BS. Easiest job ever.

ima
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ima »

yeah i'm not really sure where people get theidea markis controlling. He is only really stopping her from buying a new ridiculous piece of furniture or new shoes, which seems ok to me? Maybe it seems that way in comparison to all other youtubers who blow their money on massive houses and luxury thing everyday. They keep some sense of normality. Wouldn't surprise me if they have tons in savings accounts for their future family or something, I don't think either of them are from good backgrounds

nixworld68
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nixworld68 »

CrystalC wrote:
Oh I so can't wait for all the wedding-related puns she's going to come up with. It's going to be a new level of tragedy when she finds a new way to butcher the English language.
Oh don't, I don't think I can cope. And videos about it, just imagine the giggling :o

Return to “The Anna Edit”