Sponsoredborexo - Part 8

bundy72
Informer
Informer

Re: Sponsoredborexo - Part 8

Post by bundy72 »

did she seriously go on about how she needs to get her friend a present, which she obviously didn't end up doing, so she gave her 1 of her own makeup brushes and a set of eyelashes

bundy72
Informer
Informer

Post by bundy72 »

oops my bad just saw the necklace part!

lamington_
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by lamington_ »

Kait wrote:Bloatedandilliteratexo lol
Lmfao this gets my vote...or
Sewwbloatedandilliteratexo

gossipgril
Learner
Learner

Post by gossipgril »

[Sugar] wrote:
gossipgril wrote:What if he doesn't put her down as a partner to apply for a allowance? I mean they don't actually have anything that entitled them that they are a partner you know
Even if he's doing this, the max he's going to get in a week is just over $200, I believe. That's nowhere near enough to pay for his lifestyle and assets. According to this http://www.studylink.govt.nz/student-al ... index.html, he'd probably be better off declaring that he has a partner
How? When he can be getting an allowance from the government and his sugar mama. From what I remember you don't have to repay back student allowance if you are approved for one. So why wouldn't he want to get free money both ways?

lamington_
Informer
Informer

Post by lamington_ »

Kait wrote:Bloatedandilliteratexo lol
Lmfao this gets my vote...or
Sewwbloatedandilliteratexo

noragrets
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by noragrets »

lol that part of her present to amy was xo lashes and a brush

GossipGoatxo
Informer
Informer

Post by GossipGoatxo »

gossipgril wrote:
[Sugar] wrote:
gossipgril wrote:What if he doesn't put her down as a partner to apply for a allowance? I mean they don't actually have anything that entitled them that they are a partner you know
Even if he's doing this, the max he's going to get in a week is just over $200, I believe. That's nowhere near enough to pay for his lifestyle and assets. According to this http://www.studylink.govt.nz/student-al ... index.html, he'd probably be better off declaring that he has a partner
How? When he can be getting an allowance from the government and his sugar mama. From what I remember you don't have to repay back student allowance if you are approved for one. So why wouldn't he want to get free money both ways?
This was discussed in the last thread I think. If you're under 24 whether you have a partner or not, your allowance is based on your parent's income. 24 and over is when they take a partner into account. I think he does still have have a part time job though so I can't see him earning more than $200 a week from studylink

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Kait
Informer
Informer

Post by Kait »

Do you think she chooses these thumbnails because she thinks she looks good? like...girl....

cats4life
Informer
Informer

Post by cats4life »

Hamish is 24, to qualify as your student allowance under your parents amount of money is you have to be under 24. He most likely has a bit of savings since he seemed fairly high up in his job imo. When applying for student allowance (if he has it) then he would put down his living situation (owning a house) I believe you have to put down bank records showing how much on average you spend on power and stuff blah blah blah. I wouldn't be surprised if he does have a loan, he seems fairly independent and Shannon pays everything else and that's why the vlogs started? Who knows he could have a part time job. Lucky him if Shannon is paying for stuff. Also don't forget he is on youtube as well so he could be earning money from previous videos or doing sponsored ig posts... Just a bit of stuff I thought of, since some of you were talking about Hamish and his random studying
If you get upset/worked up by something said on here, move on. Its the internet, not a dick. Don't take it so hard :tu: :love2:

robsbabe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by robsbabe »

princessv
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by princessv »

Kait wrote:Image

Do you think she chooses these thumbnails because she thinks she looks good? like...girl....
I bet she's saying "I'm sewwwww tired/bored" :rofl:

Alka
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Alka »

-P- wrote:
odr91 wrote:
Kait wrote:
I still can't believe she doesn't wear deodorant... like what the fuck.
That's disgusting, she doesn't bother with basic hygiene tasks and grooming?

Does she not flush the toilet after a number two because she is such a special and unique snowflake?

Ugh, I want to throw up. :|
Not everyone needs deodorant tbh
It's hard for stinky people to even comprehend such a concept, that someone can go without a deodorant and not STINK. They automatically assume if someone doesn't wear deodorant or doesn't shower everyday - they must stink just like they themselves would if they did the same thing. Nope. Some people can go 7 days without a shower and not wear deodorant and still smell like they did right after they took a shower. Life isn't fair, some people just don't stink 8-)

bettibulb
Informer
Informer

Post by bettibulb »

Why do you have to prove your point implying others are stinky ? I do agree with you, however the way you phrased it made it sound very rude.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

robsbabe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by robsbabe »

:love2: :love2: :love2: :love2: New thread:

viewtopic.php?f=287&t=29286
:love2: :love2: :love2: :love2:

Return to “Shaaanxo”